Not a Bug Signal for Impending Attack (Attack Planner) needs page refresh to Appear

DeletedUser25660

Hi,

Before, the signal for impending attack automatically appears before the set departure time.

With new interface, you have to refresh the page in order for it to appear.

Hope someone could look into this.

Regards,

DeletedUser

Hello. I looked into this and couldn't replicate your problem. My notification for an impending attack popped up normally for the time assigned.

Could you specify some of the details on how you run Grepolis? Browser? Any scripts / add on?

DeletedUser25660

Hi Mako,

Thanks for your response. I'm using chrome with Grepolis Report Converter v.2 as script.

Hmmm, I have tried it again just now it seems to be working now... not sure what happened this morning, I set 7 attacks and no notification popped up (I messed my timing by 15 minutes). Had to refresh the page for the notification to show.

Regards,

DeletedUser

If you open the planner and command page, then launch an attack, it will not show on the command page until you refresh. This is new since the update.

DeletedUser

There are lots of issues similar to this that have come up since the new interface. Failure for updated figures / resources / units etc to reflect immediately, requiring a refresh. Hopefully this issue will be tackled in future patches.

DeletedUser

The interface should have changed the Game name to REFRESHoplis :p