Signature battles

DeletedUser

OK, this is a thread to post a challenge for all us sig makers.

Put up an idea and then let the sigs begin!

I'd start but little busy at the moment, don't be afraid to get the ball rolling.

DeletedUser

Ok I want you guys to all try and make a sig showing or proclaiming how great Obama is. Go wild but keep to the obama is great theme!

LET THE FIGHT BEGIIIIN!

DeletedUser

EXTREME CHALLENGE: anything you want, BUT, only 3 colors may be used: black, white, and a color of your choice

DeletedUser

EXTREME CHALLENGE: anything you want, BUT, only 3 colors may be used: black, white, and a color of your choice

11gP.png

Black, white and orange :)

DeletedUser

Ok I want you guys to all try and make a sig showing or proclaiming how great Obama is. Go wild but keep to the obama is great theme!

LET THE FIGHT BEGIIIIN!

obama.png

I don't know about putting why he is great into the theme because of the text that would be involved. Unless he has some defining moment like Malcolm X or just an assortment of pictures with him thumb upping or shaking hands then this idea leaves anything that makes him look cool as being great.

So with that said. YOU AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!

For the second one.

spyvsspy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

I really like the themes chosen for the challenge, however I don't want this to interfere with Carf's SOTM. So for now, until he gets back I will allow this. But upon his return I will leave it at his discretion.

DeletedUser

OK, this is a thread to post a challenge for all us sig makers.

Put up an idea and then let the sigs begin!

I'd start but little busy at the moment, don't be afraid to get the ball rolling.

TBH, I think duels would be more realistic, a 1v1 with a theme set by someone else which both members would agree to. Or a prechosen stock/render.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TBH, I think duels would be more realistic, a 1v1 with a theme set by someone else which both members would agree to. Or a prechosen stock/render.

I like the idea of it. That would require figuring out who goes against who. May take some time before a duel can even be figured out. I'd like to see it put into works.

DeletedUser4013

Well Carf can look through this and see whether he can run a competition like that.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of it. That would require figuring out who goes against who. May take some time before a duel can even be figured out. I'd like to see it put into works.

Challenges?
Someone challenges another sig maker, and if it is accepted, a predeclared mediator would chose a theme, render, or a stock to work from.

DeletedUser

LET THE FIGHT BEGIIIIN!

146M.jpg

I found an nice pic and this came together