Signature change

DeletedUser

Hello Forum,

As many of you have seen the forum has been undergoing some changes and improvement lately. Some features were very popular, other features were not received with open arms.

We have decided to change back a few modifications that were initially made:

1. The order of the world forums. We realized the veteran players felt very uncomfortable with the new arrangements and implemented the original order. Please remember you can bookmark any forum section to save yourself from scrolling.

2. The Signature size. Though the big 200 pixel height sigs are nice and colourful, we feel that they are too distracting from the text, which is the real expression channel of the forum. Also the sigs took up so much room that you could only see 2-3 post a (screen)page which would generate a lot more scrolling. In addition to that upper management felt that the big sigs may be viewed as unprofessional. Therefore the old pixel height of 120 will be adapted once more. So please dust off and insert your 120 height pixel sigs once more.

I would like to thank everyone for their feedback on this matter. Yes we did have some heated discussions about these topics but I am sure we can discuss things more politely in the future if both the mods and the players put more effort into their communication. We are one community and I am looking forward to growing with you.

Also, I would like to thank the forum team for all its amazing work. I am proud to be part of this team, and we will continue to improve the forum with the help and feedback from the community.

Leave your comments here

Last edited by a moderator: