Signature Please? :)

DeletedUser

Hello!

Came here cause I saw that the generous people of this realm ( GrepoFX :p ) are very generous people when it comes to creating a signature for an individual!

I'm new on the forums but plan to be here for a long long time!

I would like a signature that is sort of the same theme as my avatar and my current signature now if that would be possible? Like I'm not so particular on a background but the color coordination between the two and the sentence of my signature are all that matters to me! Oh and if there could be like a little Italic "Mako" to the bottom right that would be so cool as well.

Thank you so so so so much for whoever helps me in this! Thank you!:):):D

DeletedUser11965

The reason the gfx section is dead is because people are scared of the workload. You know how many orders they get daily? Jeez :)

DeletedUser

The reason the gfx section is dead is because people are scared of the workload. You know how many orders they get daily? Jeez :)

True.. Well that's what happens when someone offers free service.. Anyways will just wait and hopefully get a reply soon. :D

DeletedUser

Kindly ignore this thread. I ended making one for myself. Thanks anyways guys :D

DeletedUser40816

At around an hour to two hours per sig it can soon mount up, I used to run a very successful shop quite some time ago where I was making 3 - 4 requests a day, equating to roughly 6 hours a day of gfx work. This on top of college and playing Tribal Wars, it sort of meant that my grades suffered a little :p
The workload and inspiration for that many sigs can cause you to burn out quite quickly, hence why I do so little nowadays unless it is paid work (work done on commission for people away from Inno products) or work for Community Managers. Considering the 4 projects I have on at the moment, the 26 outstanding requests to complete, and starting a new job on Friday I unfortunately have no time for completing free requests.

I have a huge respect for those that give up their time to complete these requests, as it takes up more time than most think!

DeletedUser

better to give an order on a shop than making a thread