Advanced Signature Update

DeletedUser

Hello folks!

I've decided to lift radio silence and start talking again (I finally have the time!).

I have realised my signature needs a serious update, no matter how good it is.

I wan't something imaginative, but something that is at least on par with my current signature.

All I request is the following writing;
-Alpharius
-Xi Hero
-"Artists credit"
(You deserve the credit).

Post them here, and I'll use my favourite.

In advance, thank you.
Alpha.

DeletedUser13936

Here you go :)

rayc6v.jpg

http://oi52.tinypic.com/rayc6v.jpg

DeletedUser

Thanks HIHI, I'm looking for something like that. Its definitely on the right lines (dark and powerful).

Thing is, I found a picture that I really thought worked well with the last few sigs I had (found 20 minutes before looking here).

darkangel29112_2.jpg

Think you, or anyone else could have a go with this pic? I should have stated, but I like it to be the max size too (apologies).

DeletedUser13936

Sorry mate but i don't think i can work with that, I bet spyder or someone can though. :)

DeletedUser18825

Yeah. I will try it soon. I have been sort of busy, but as soon as I can, I will make it.

DeletedUser18825

Crape! I can't make it any time soon. PS is unavailable where I am at right now.

So, if you are willing to wait for a week or two, then I will make it.

DeletedUser

Thanks HIHI, I'm looking for something like that. Its definitely on the right lines (dark and powerful).

Thing is, I found a picture that I really thought worked well with the last few sigs I had (found 20 minutes before looking here).

darkangel29112_2.jpg

Think you, or anyone else could have a go with this pic? I should have stated, but I like it to be the max size too (apologies).

Is there a full size image of that?

DeletedUser19523

if u need any sigs or avatars, stop by my shop! im open!