Proposal Simulator Change Suggestion

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
InkedScreenshot_1_LI.jpg

I would like to suggest an edit to the game that makes these values in the simulator into an input box. Because of all the unique temple buffs, it is difficult to build accurate simulator scenarios. Either make those an edit box or add a space to include temple buffs somehow, perhaps similar to the hero system for the simulator.

NOTE: I made sure to disable all extensions for a screenshot of this simulator.

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
ayo @Hydna I heard u playing this temple stuff also lately. so what ya think? Can you refer some type of simulator update to the devs if you have not already?

Some way to buff certain units, or a system that has the temple buffs built into the simulator and you just have to select them????

I think people would like to see the simulator be updated to just be more robust in general..... Thanks for reading.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
This is a good suggestion and certainly adding temple buffs is something we want to do but theres quite a lot of work in the pipeline so may take a while. We hope to look at the whole simulator at some point.

DeletedUser54192

I really like this suggestion. Some of the basic temple buffs can be estimated by fiddling with the luck values (general attack/defence buffs, or unit-specific buffs for pure nukes), but it's only an estimation, and collapses completely in situations such as mixed attack types.

DeletedUser55224

on a side note is the simulator accurate with regards to birs vs LS battles. Cause im getting some wierd tech. I feel like bir defensive values have been increased?

DeletedUser54192

on a side note is the simulator accurate with regards to birs vs LS battles. Cause im getting some wierd tech. I feel like bir defensive values have been increased?
If you are playing on an Olympus world, it may be worth checking if your enemies have any relevant temples. There is a temple that increases defence for all units by 2%, which would likely make a significant difference for large bireme stacks.