Simulator Does Not Simulate Full Naval Battle [in some cases]

DeletedUser50935

Simulator does not show full naval battle in the case of a complete attacker victory (ie. all land and naval defence killed), in this case the defending transports ships are not shown as dead (as shown in the image).

Qakrn
https://imgur.com/a/Qakrn
This is inconsistent with the fact that a complete defender win (ie. all attacking units killed) shows the death of all the attackers transports, as shown in the image below.

Forgive me if I am nitpicking, but this annoys me and I can see how it may confuse some people. The simulator should show all aspects of battle, therefore I see this as a bug.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
the sim has never been complete (never shows a dead cs)
you should talk to @Shuri2060 who complains about the inexactness of the simulator all the time
the devs don't see this as a bug
gl getting some action

DeletedUser50935

the sim has never been complete (never shows a dead cs)
you should talk to @Shuri2060 who complains about the inexactness of the simulator all the time
the devs don't see this as a bug
gl getting some action
Thanks for pointing out the CS thing, I'd never tested that. Whilst I get that the devs have higher priorities, the simulator should simulate all aspects of battle, new players may believe that their defending transports/CS' will be safe and therefore go to less extent to remove empty transports. Imo this is definitely a bug and the devs need to face up to it and fix it.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
i'm not saying you are wrong
the sim has needed a tune up for a while
but they have reworked the quests, tutorial, unit descriptions, and "pretty pictures" over and over and let many other things slide
there's a lot of fixing things that aren't broke and telling us to live with the problems
I just don't see it changing
perhaps you can mention this to the gpc and hope for a better outcome