Simulator Hero Selection

DeletedUser22115

Since after the update this morning I was in the simulator and noticed that when I am picking an hero for the offense side, the list only goes and far as Leonidas then the list resets, it is missing many of the heroes, and on the defensive side there are only 5 heroes i can select: Chiron, Ferkyon, Orpheus, Terylea and Andromeda that is it. Just wondering how I can fix this or if anyone else is experiencing this.

DeletedUser54192

What percentage zoom do you use for your browser when you play? For example, I normally have my browser set to about 80%. But it won't let me go further than Andromeda on the heroes' list, so I have to change the zoom if I want to select a hero in a simulation.

DeletedUser22115

What percentage zoom do you use for your browser when you play? For example, I normally have my browser set to about 80%. But it won't let me go further than Andromeda on the heroes' list, so I have to change the zoom if I want to select a hero in a simulation.

Thanks, i play with 100%, apparently i need to lower it to see, which seems rather stupid to be honest

DeletedUser54192

I have to increase the zoom to 90% or 100% to see it, amusingly.

By the way, for anyone who plays on 80% and is involved with recruitment, you can't see the "cross" symbol to cancel someone's invite if you are not on at least 100% zoom. It gets shunted down and is basically hidden behind the player name below, meaning that it is almost impossible to spot or to click on.