Simulator Update Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On the 14th of this month our new update to the simulator will be going live. This update will bring all the missing powers to the simulator along with an improved way to add them your simulated battle. Feel free to post any questions or feedback about the update here.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
alright not gonna lie, let me be the first to congratulate developers on a job well done, from the youtube video presentation, i like the new look and functionality, hope they can fix any bugs players reported in beta before the 14th, all in all, its great and i cant wait for it to be live.

xFate

Strategos
It looks great.

Just one final thing that maybe the devs could consider is to fix the hero selection panel in the sim. It's just tedious and long to click the arrow to move one hero down the list. Could it be a drag menu or some thing else that lets you quickly move through each hero.

Riban Sniknej

Phrourach
Went live yesterday does not show all the panel today so is completely unusable, well done Inno, another masterful update

curadh

Phrourach
good luck to anyone on a fast server with that .. instead of the 30secs max it used to take to add attributes it now takes over 2 mins when even basics like advisors have to be searched for and added from a separate page

guess I will just add wall/militia and forget any effects/buffs in future . Can we make simulator changes optional please, after all the script writers are able to make parts of their scripts optional (by just ticking/unticking boxes in settings) so surely these so call professional scriptwriters are capable of doing the same?

Shuri2060

Strategos
Too fiddly for practical usage. And simulator wiping itself blank sometimes still happens. After ages spending time to input stuff, it gets reset..............

Also there seems to be a bug with wall lvl - I'm guessing with base DEF. The simulator is giving different (and inaccurate) results from before.

Edit:
Tested it a few times, and indeed, it appears the extra base defence from wall (+10*lvl) is not added.

Last edited:

xFate

Strategos
Too fiddly for practical usage. And simulator wiping itself blank sometimes still happens. After ages spending time to input stuff, it gets reset..............

Also there seems to be a bug with wall lvl - I'm guessing with base DEF. The simulator is giving different (and inaccurate) results from before.

Edit:
Tested it a few times, and indeed, it appears the extra base defence from wall (+10*lvl) is not added.
Thanks a lot Shuri!

Thooury

Hekatontarch
just give us the ability to enter the total % bonus ourselves, that way we can ignore those convoluted buttons

Albozzz

Chiliarch
just give us the ability to enter the total % bonus ourselves, that way we can ignore those convoluted buttons

giphy.gif