Since I am being blamed

DeletedUser

Well since this "great mega alliance" has yet to emerge and I am being blamed for a lot of in Baris I figure I would use this forum to set some untruths and mis-information straight.

First - I am NOT davenators buddy. I frankly think he is a fool and a coward that is only good at trying to stir things up for his own amusement as he apparently has no RL friends. Just look at his profile pic. If that doesn't make you want to hid your kids from him nothing will.

Second - Yes SOD did turn on their long time pact members. And why?? Might it have been the fact that even as DD's leadership was swearing they were not trying to merge with our enemies I was getting copied on the PM's one of the DD leaders was sending to the enemy all but begging to merge. Might it be that DD had "decided to distance themselves from SOD" You wanted distance you got it. It was hard to pull the trigger but the DD of today is no where near the DD we pacted with. I barely recognize any name over there. Their current leadership (all but one and they know who they are) does not have the same values that we shared in forming the pact ages ago. Now they are all about "taking it to SOD"

Third - SOD poached all the good players in BARIS. What a joke and totally false. We have the best players I agree. We did not recruit the best players. We MADE the best players. Leadership, teamwork and friendship made our players the best. We did not recruit the stats. We recruited the person and the stats came over time and development. We took some players that were struggling and turned them into killing machines. I remember one player's first conquest attempt. TOTAL FAILURE. He came to me about ready to quit. Now he and his monkeys are a 10 attacker in the world.

I don't really care what the uneducated think of me and my alliance. I am just bored waiting for this mega-alliance to step up and try coming at SOD. We are ready. Much more then you are given we destroyed pretty much most of your offensive abilities this past week.

Public Enemy No. 1
KKWT

DeletedUser32498

First - I am NOT davenators buddy. I frankly think he is a fool and a coward that is only good at trying to stir things up for his own amusement as he apparently has no RL friends. Just look at his profile pic. If that doesn't make you want to hid your kids from him nothing will.
Bro you are foolish. I haven't only been playing in Baris. I have other accounts in other worlds not on this name 007. I have other friends. You are merely speculating based on a profile pic. No RL friends? I talk with people on FB and people here in the forums, people at school. You are just mad I got a nice shot on your little SoD Brood founder. Doggs is a complete noob yet you give him and let him attain responsibility of founder. Look at his stats. Terrible. He only has around 5k dbps over the span of entire world! :eek: I got well over 40k dbps in one single day by myself. So how many of you could fight the number one alliance by yourself? I say I got real guts. SoD just stuck a bunch of premium players in one single alliance simming away. I have better bp ranking then a lot of people on your alliance. Although it is true your alliance has some of the best fighters. It will be interesting to see what happens in Baris, but to give you a real notice DD gave me access to their internals forums before I was kicked. They are planning something big.

DeletedUser

So you stopped one CS. Big man you are. If that is what you are hanging your hat on so be it. Little man = little goals. What really irritates me is some little nobody like you claiming to be my friend so you can pretend to be a big man.

You should come back and look at their "something big". Is this the same kinda "Something big" you mouth off about in the new world forums?? Lets see. Cities taken by SOD/Brood - 75 plus more by the hour. Cities lost to DD - 2 (one Brood and one inactive). You didn't fight the No. 1 alliance yourself. You got your butt handed to you and jumped to VM. Come on back so we can finish you off.

Simming away???? Really??? Does having 24 of the top 25, 27 of the top 30, 43 of the top 50, etc. ATTACKERS sound like simmers to you? We started out Baris outside the top 10 and took out the No. 1 alliance and all others we took one. Last time I counted (which I admit was a month or two ago) SOD had lost less then 75 cities to the enemy. Is that simming?

You proven your a fool before but know you just keep confirming it. You say you have all this experience, ability, intel, etc. That is how you weaseled your way into SOD. Smiffcock leaving and you following was the best thing that good have ever happened.

Take this to your DD buddy.

DeletedUser32498

So you stopped one CS. Big man you are. If that is what you are hanging your hat on so be it. Little man = little goals. What really irritates me is some little nobody like you claiming to be my friend so you can pretend to be a big man.

Did I ever say I was your friend? Little goals? I have life too bud. I'm going to study healthcare. So don't go on about little goals.

Btw this ain't my only account. You are the fool if you don't know my past player history. I have over 600 posts in the grepo forum on this account player name. I play on other accounts.

DeletedUser

Aren't you special. Either way you are pretty useless in my opinion. And BTW - yes you claimed to be my friend, which you are not by a LONG shot. Why do you think DD put up with you for so long. You played your little drama out to pretend you were someone of importance and not just the parasite that you are.

DeletedUser32498

You say I'm useless in your opinion? Your opinion is useless. You created this pathetic thread ranting on with your big mouth. Like you end up placing me in your first point saying how much I stirred amusement. Frankly this is a war game you guys dissolved the pact because we took an enemy mademlis into the alliance. You guys took so many enemies in the alliance from alliances such as -Legion-, etc. But when DD decides to recruit one enemy that is enough excuse for war. So when the pact was dissolved we were given orders not to attack SoD, but attacks kept being launched at mademlis, and me so I decided what the heck? I sent a spy to doggs' city and his cave was only on level 1! lol. Saw his CS there and sniped. You call that amusement and stirring attention? I call it part of the game. I got a good laugh too though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DD cut their own throat when they took mademlis back in after KICKING him liked we asked. And if you think Mademlis was the only reason we dissolved the pact, you and DD are more ignorant then I thought.

I see what is said about SOD and myself by DD and the other alliances. If that is what they want to believe no sweat off my back. I just wanted to take the time to let people see the entire story. You decided to worry just about the part where I stated that you and I are NOT friends. And I figure if I keep this thread going you can keep bragging about your one CS kill you are so proud of.