Votes: 48 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Here is my idea there will be one report for each attack on the city with your troops in it. This will be effective for both your cities and other people's cities.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes for the first no for the second

Reason:
I think that it is annoying to have separate reports for each of your cities when you or your support in a city is attacked.

Details:
So you send support from 3 of your cities to one of your allies cities. The allies are attacked 5 times and you get 15 reports. With my system you would only get 5 reports.

Visual Aids:
Format for allies city
Attacking Troops Defending troops
500 slingersCity 1 100swordsmen -10
City 2 100 archers -10
City 3 25 chariots -10

Balance:
there will be less reports to go through.

Abuse Prevention:
none needed

Summary:
So basically you have all of the reports from a single attack under one support report making it much easier to filter reports.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With experience of getting 20-30+ reports for single attacks, I would certainly agree with this being implemented. I think it would make things a lot easier for a lot of people.

DeletedUser21392

This will help with the organization of mass reports. Nice idea.

DeletedUser

We need more people to agree to this idea. I don't understand why all the big players aren't all over this. Think about it. You went to bed with one of your alliance members under attack from multiple players. You sent support from 5 cities. 20 enemy attacks come in and you now have 100 reports. wouldn't it be better to have 20 reports? Please join this will be worth your votes!

DeletedUser17103

full support from me aswell :) was thinking of posting something along the lines of this anyway :)
+1 rep

DeletedUser17103

^^ :p i've been wandering what that actually meant? inactivness? :L

DeletedUser22650

great idea, i support it, deleting masses of support hits is a nightmare

DeletedUser

It is a shame that this thread hasn't grown because it is very important and necessary please reply to this thread with your positive or constructive opinion.

DeletedUser20429

EDIT: I went down to pg 12 of the archives and couldn't find anything like this so you are clear lordmyron.

In this case I actually think this might be beneficial and due to my beta tester status I will recommend this for the next beta update and see if it works. HOWEVER this must pass voting before I can recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uh guys this already has been suggested. Sorry but this will have to be closed by a mod.

What are you talking about? That was a link to a guide explaining to the previous poster what the different levels of reputation mean.. not a suggestion.

DeletedUser

Yea lol I was totally confused when I clicked on it. All these good ideas, I'm out of +rep!

DeletedUser26213

I'm for this. It seems like we finally got you green myron! :)

DeletedUser

Well he earned it with his ideas or what ever else lol. You got very good ideas myron.

DeletedUser

Totally agree with this.
It is a real pain to receive hundreds of these reports a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.