• Yes

Votes: 48 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

VERY annoying. I had 142 attacks one day, which turned out to be 3 people just sending attacks of like 10's and stuff, so it took me forever to get through them.

DeletedUser

Great idea, although there have been similar proposals in other threads.

DeletedUser

moved to improvements

please continue to collaborate on this idea :)

DeletedUser

I am not very good with screen shots or making pics so can someone make one based on my chart on page 1?

DeletedUser

VERY annoying. I had 142 attacks one day, which turned out to be 3 people just sending attacks of like 10's and stuff, so it took me forever to get through them.

at least you got some good BP LOL

DeletedUser14492

I agree with this idea. Its a real pain having to trawl through tons of support reports, or even just deleting them is annoying.

Good idea that I think will improve Grepolis :)

Ev

DeletedUser

Imagine if those 142 attacks were serious business; round-the-clock, keep you up for an entire weekend or more kinds of attacks... you would have a lot more reports in your folder. :D

DeletedUser

Yea i totally agree. Would it just be support/attack or also spy reports?? If it does, it will totally negate the tactic of spy cave spamming. Is that a good thing or a bad thing??

DeletedUser

Yea i totally agree. Would it just be support/attack or also spy reports?? If it does, it will totally negate the tactic of spy cave spamming. Is that a good thing or a bad thing??

If you're defending against cave drainers, and you have large amounts of silver in your caves... yep, considerably more.

Also support reports, each attack would multiply the number of reports you would receive from each city supporting the defending city. Then of course there is spells from team mates to help, more castings of wisdoms/sea storms/zeus rage/desire from you, and offensive spells from your attackers.

DeletedUser

Would be good to also have the BBCodes of supporting cities, to be able to quickly recall empty transports.

My previous record was beaten today: 700 reports in less than 4 hours for the same supported city!

I forgot to put a rating on this thread.
It's done now (five stars, of course).

Good suggestion but probably really problematic, because the spies will not reach the city at same time (there will be some seconds between each spy). Difficult to handle this.

DeletedUser

no they would not be at the same time.

Would be good to also have the BBCodes of supporting cities, to be able to quickly recall empty transports

I have noticed that there are sometimes no BB codes for different reports. Such as divine spells on foreign cities.

DeletedUser

I would have to say NO.

With so many reports coming in and especially during WW era attacks this is very effective as we can sneak in few attacks unnoticed due to overwhelming reports and players tend to ignore them and there by increasing the effectiveness of a sneak attack.

DeletedUser

No please don't spam up that thread. Phoenix will get to it when he has time.

Yes to the idea, full backing of myself.

Great to see new people joining the Forums and coming up with new ideas from an unjaded perspective.

DeletedUser

Due to the recent support of the single report for supporters, I will be giving this idea a chance to be re-sent to the developers.

Please provide your feedback by voting in the poll!

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser

Please do this before I kill myself from all the reports I get flooding my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.