Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

Percy V

Phrourach
Funny that, we were not hugging OA at all, til you took in the mighty duck, yous had a nap just like us with OA.. but no hugs were inclusive to that.. We have been mates with GPD however from the get go, thats no secret. No more than dawns pact with yous.. so we are hugging who? Or had Hugged who?
We did have a NAP with OA but because of the talks between you guys and them to pact up we chose to end it. And i was just replying to the delusional destroxxii who thinks we are hugging for the win.
And as OA flopped you guys took a couple and we took a couple. Anyway this has been a server. Good fight.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
*Between 1 team and 1 team with everyone else handing them the win" We have 1 team helping us everyone else seems to want to give the server to EH cus they like being on their knees.

Had to fix it for you there bud bud.
Lol, not my fault all your pacts and friends decide to fold
The first great mistake you made was to friend OA instead of jumping them when we did

Most of the server this has been 100 (EH, slap and BD) vs 150 (RaF, RaFII, Geriatric)
I dont believe neither RaF nor EH has hugged anything in this server, i am just pointing out that you apparently have very little grasp on what actually has happened on this server

Last edited:

princess Kuini

Phrourach
To All Rich and Famous Honorable Foe

It has been a great fight, fair and a great war.. Its been awesome to have the game played straight from start to my end.. Something thats almost a rarity to see in this game for the last few years.. Only cheaters "Known" and caught were on our team and for that I apologise, I have never condoned spies/botters or multi accounters, think if anyone has to do that to win a world, there is really no point in playing.. For this the fact that yous kicked our butts fair and square I applaud you.
Special mention to Brandon, dreaded seeing you coming, knew everytime it was a revolt, and I had to decide "flip now, or defend".. Not many if any make me cringe in game lol you did. Kudos to you.
Anyways, I actually wanted to thank you all for at least fulfilling my game with fun, something I havent had in EN servers for some time.. The bullying that goes on in game and even in externals has been off putting for a few years now for me, but this world there was none.. That made it even better to play in. Good luck to all left in the world.. All the best for friends and foes..
PK.
PS, see you all in game ;)

Last edited:

MookFamous

Hipparchus

It has been a great fight, fair and a great war.. Its been awesome to have the game played straight from start to my end.. Something thats almost a rarity to see in this game for the last few years.. Only cheaters "Known" and caught were on our team and for that I apologise, I have never condoned spies/botters or multi accounters, think if anyone has to do that to win a world, there is really no point in playing.. For this the fact that yous kicked our butts fair and square I applaud you.
Special mention to Brandon, dreaded seeing you coming, knew everytime it was a revolt, and I had to decide "flip now, or defend".. Not many if any make me cringe in game lol you did. Kudos to you.
Anyways, I actually wanted to thank you all for at least fulfilling my game with fun, something I havent had in EN servers for some time.. The bullying that goes on in game and even in externals has been off putting for a few years now for me, but this world there was none.. That made it even better to play in. Good luck to all left in the world.. All the best for friends and foes..
PK.

Now why would you leave when there is still a chance for us to cause some trouble in this world? There is still hope and a chance for this world to get shaken up. If everyone was to get off EH nuts this world would be 100 times better. I never understood the whole reason of giving an alliance that's most likely to win an easy pass to win. Why let them win when there's still a chance for them to still be challenged. At the end of the day this is just a game but I'm a competitor and I refuse to just give up due to how elite a group is. How can you really prove you are good or the best when you refuse to challenge the people that are clearly the "the best". Screw an easy win I'd rather lose all my cities then let "the best" just win. Now I'm not trying to put a target on my alliance head even though we have one, I'm just saying why give up when there is still some time to fight. This is for all alliances in the world, why continue to sim or "survive" when the world will eventually end.

WorldStarNL

Lochagos
Now why would you leave when there is still a chance for us to cause some trouble in this world? There is still hope and a chance for this world to get shaken up. If everyone was to get off EH nuts this world would be 100 times better. I never understood the whole reason of giving an alliance that's most likely to win an easy pass to win. Why let them win when there's still a chance for them to still be challenged. At the end of the day this is just a game but I'm a competitor and I refuse to just give up due to how elite a group is. How can you really prove you are good or the best when you refuse to challenge the people that are clearly the "the best". Screw an easy win I'd rather lose all my cities then let "the best" just win. Now I'm not trying to put a target on my alliance head even though we have one, I'm just saying why give up when there is still some time to fight. This is for all alliances in the world, why continue to sim or "survive" when the world will eventually end.
Though I get what you're saying, I have to stand with Kuini on this one. Looking from their perspective anyway, they've pretty much lost the war. I get for the Horde this isn't the same, since we haven't been in the fight for domination of the world due to our position in the world and we have different wars I'd like to win at the very least before the game ends, I will give to you a lot of people have been riding their dicks and piggybacking off of their strenght, and that's just sad to see. Regardless, even though I wasn't there to witness or bare part, it was a indeed a world with a lot less external bullying and forth. May we meet in another world Kuini :')

Del2

Chiliarch
I normally dont comment but when you read unfair comments from you about a player acknowledging to their opponents war efforts, PK is a stand up player, played an outstanding game and provided team leadership. I didnt know who you are "an unknown", your stats in this server is overall standing Nr 448, 62 days inactive, 7 cities all located outside the predicted dom circle in o64/o65, you dont even come close to PK's experience and play, you should learn and emulate from her. Come and join the war and just incase you didnt know its located in o45.

WorldStarNL

Lochagos
I normally dont comment but when you read unfair comments from you about a player acknowledging to their opponents war efforts, PK is a stand up player, played an outstanding game and provided team leadership. I didnt know who you are "an unknown", your stats in this server is overall standing Nr 448, 62 days inactive, 7 cities all located outside the predicted dom circle in o64/o65, you dont even come close to PK's experience and play, you should learn and emulate from her. Come and join the war and just incase you didnt know its located in o45.
I'm sure you're right about Kuini having played an outstanding war throughout the game, though I think this is a bit harsh towards MookFamous. Regardless, I hope to be a bigger part of the big wars in a future world and I'm sure MookFamous, PK and Del2 our paths will cross once more.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
So many answers to this, but will stick to the most relevant ones for "Myself".. We all have real lives, as a leader your input in game with and for your team is 10xs more, or at least should be, when the game input exceeds real lifes input, "there is a problem".. so short answer without going into my RL situations, is, Life dictates how much time I can spend in game, I simply dont have that time ATM.
You mention "Losing all your cities", anyone can tell you I do not get cut up about losing, "pretend cities. with pretend men that dont bleed real blood".. But I do like to give my all when playing. Unfortunately for me the time needed to continue playing at the online expectancy against our foe simply is detrimental to my health. And thats it period. No game should interfere with anyones well being.

PK.
Princess, we didn't get to know each other really except in battle and you have my respect. I enjoyed this world more than any since US8-ETA which is a long time ago. That enjoyment isn't only quality teammates but quality opponents too. Class. Look forward to fighting you on future worlds. Take care and much respect. Cheers (actually I'm Bayoubrit - Brandon was an attempt at a better package and never happened!).

WorldStarNL

Lochagos
So many answers to this, but will stick to the most relevant ones for "Myself".. We all have real lives, as a leader your input in game with and for your team is 10xs more, or at least should be, when the game input exceeds real lifes input, "there is a problem".. so short answer without going into my RL situations, is, Life dictates how much time I can spend in game, I simply dont have that time ATM.
You mention "Losing all your cities", anyone can tell you I do not get cut up about losing, "pretend cities. with pretend men that dont bleed real blood".. But I do like to give my all when playing. Unfortunately for me the time needed to continue playing at the online expectancy against our foe simply is detrimental to my health. And thats it period. No game should interfere with anyones well being.
This I have to agree with. It's also one of the reasons I stepped down as a leader as I simply couldn't keep up once the alliance started growing.

MookFamous

Hipparchus
Se
See you on the battle field been playing since EN7 Eta.... Shout out to Princess for being outstanding leadership!