Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Se

See you on the battle field been playing since EN7 Eta.... Shout out to Princess for being outstanding leadership!

You may have had an outstanding leader but we had an outstanding Turnip in @VIRTUALSELF and a well behaved Chihuahua in @Percy V

But in all honesty, members of Event Horizon have been amazing and as always same with Black Dawn, one of the most loyal groups very underrated.

destroxxi

Phrourach
@destroxxi lol you shouldnt have ghosted, that's some pretty beefy crigl caves haha

Games dead, get a new hobby kiddo.

You tagged me over caves. For a game I quit, I get an email for the forums, from inno, for VS to tag me over large caves.

This pretty sums up your life doesn't it VS. Find some other drama mate.

Bottom line take yalls bull**** elsewhere. I'll be on WoW raiding and grinding to 3500 for the season. Peace :-D

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

You tagged me over caves. For a game I quit, I get an email for the forums, from inno, for VS to tag me over large caves.

Bottom line take yalls bull**** elsewhere. I'll be on WoW raiding and grinding to 3500 for the season. Peace :-D

Horde or Alliance? :p

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach

Lol take the loss, you didnt quit the game you just lost and hit VM. Useless player sitting with 1500 fts in harbour next to me while ur teammates scream for help

Congrats to EH. I hope that once again BD did keep their word and was a part of your journey to take control of this world.

PS. "you don't need many, only one loyal that you need"

Mika

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Congrats to EH. I hope that once again BD did keep their word and was a part of your journey to take control of this world.

PS. "you don't need many, only one loyal that you need"

Mika
Most honest group glad you agreed to diplomacy with me in the early days, was great being on the same team again <3