Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

Antonios222

Phrourach
Keep writing Mel and we keep reading

smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif

WorldStarNL

Lochagos
Coming back to this game, it's nice to see some familiar faces swimming in the reads. Very nice read. Looking forward to grow fast enough to be in the next one ;)

Welsh94

Hipparchus
no Point lol only a handful of teams left

cant see anything big happening now its between 2 teams with the others supporting the fights :)

destroxxi

Phrourach
no Point lol only a handful of teams left

cant see anything big happening now its between 2 teams with the others supporting the fights :)

*Between 1 team and 1 team with everyone else handing them the win" We have 1 team helping us everyone else seems to want to give the server to EH cus they like being on their knees.

Had to fix it for you there bud bud.

Percy V

Phrourach
*Between 1 team and 1 team with everyone else handing them the win" We have 1 team helping us everyone else seems to want to give the server to EH cus they like being on their knees.

Had to fix it for you there bud bud.
Lmao, that's the farthest thing from truth. You guys hugged with everyone. We just keep slapping your allies one by one, OA1, OA2, GPD etc... We are just destroying your allies. We had Black Dawn from the beginning and that's it.
You guys kept hugging and we kept slapping same here now. We are just the better team destroying your allies. That's the facts nub.

Welcome everyone to my history lesson.

mats25

Phrourach
at least something taked up here ,to get forum alive..i think hugging is good thing..i like to give hugs and get hugs...so lets all hugg everybody and every time the killing process is going....
to Percy....
ME;ME.. what a personalaty...lol...was good to read we ,we and we.Sry you history is just too boring

Sarcasm...but someone really need to get hugged...seems they are near to hurt them selves soon...relax guyes....

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
at least something taked up here ,to get forum alive..i think hugging is good thing..i like to give hugs and get hugs...so lets all hugg everybody and every time the killing process is going....
to Percy....
ME;ME.. what a personalaty...lol...was good to read we ,we and we.Sry you history is just too boring

Sarcasm...but someone really need to get hugged...seems they are near to hurt them selves soon...relax guyes....

You join EH yes Mats to fight on the right side? ;)

mats25

Phrourach
or just to show my beautyful side..lol...
no i am here to read you promiced 2 chapter...damn not seen...heheh.
i told, i think i love you, but seems i need to let you go...

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
or just to show my beautyful side..lol...
no i am here to read you promiced 2 chapter...damn not seen...heheh.
i told, i think i love you, but seems i need to let you go...

Hahaha to make you feel better, Trist and I will be making a joint newspaper I didn't really see a point doing another sink and swim because of the reasons Welshy mentioned :D

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Lmao, that's the farthest thing from truth. You guys hugged with everyone. We just keep slapping your allies one by one, OA1, OA2, GPD etc... We are just destroying your allies. We had Black Dawn from the beginning and that's it.
You guys kept hugging and we kept slapping same here now. We are just the better team destroying your allies. That's the facts nub.

Welcome everyone to my history lesson.
Funny that, we were not hugging OA at all, til you took in the mighty duck, yous had a nap just like us with OA.. but no hugs were inclusive to that.. We have been mates with GPD however from the get go, thats no secret. No more than dawns pact with yous.. so we are hugging who? Or had Hugged who?