Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser16560

But the thing is, most of the top players on this server ARE using bots... don't try to defend them! Dim I have respect for all those who don't cheat; especialy the big players it shows that must be good at the game (or have luck/good friends *cough* hereford *cough*)

Sorry, man! To me, you just sound Like A "One Butthurt Man Without a Van" :D

I'm sure after 29 alliance changes, you found a good home and Brir a good man as he is will look after you to be a better man/player.

DeletedUser50935

Well, Slothie, I came back from vacation in a beautiful country...sigh...I wondered how long it would take for a direct trolling at me.

Don't get overly excited - I am still waiting for your "chief mermaid" to become a "beached whale"...I seriously doubt catching her botting once will be enough to do it, and surely she's smart enough to not get caught twice.

Botter or not she's twice the player you'll ever be so dont trash talk about her... (it might just make QoQ start a war with you in which case it's RIP Name Changers) I would take great satisfaction in watching your alliance get rimmed by QoQ... I really would... (You hearing this Sloth)

DeletedUser42857

"likely to be cheating"? Dim, how do you determine whom is "likely to be cheating", and why does that mean that they don't exist in the rankings above you? I doubt many suspected the "Queen V" to be a botter...and chances are that if she was/is...there are plenty more out there in the ranks using bots or programs to either farm or get past the anti-timer. I doubt you have the capacity to identify each and every one of them with accuracy...but I am sure we would be amused to see how you will accomplish that and use that to improve your rankings, as opposed to spending the time actually playing the game to improve your rankings.

dimlogic...sometimes I don't follow. Whatever makes you feel better. It's like those competitions where everyone gets a blue ribbon...yippee! Guess you gotta feel like you win somehow, right?

You been listening to that idiot ranga too much.

Viv has already said she was farming every five minutes 14 hours a day. That is not even possible without using automation. (try farming 100 cities and time it, cant be done).

Likely to be cheating could probably be a view you take of

+ a player that claims to be doing five minute farming 14 hours a day and has been banned for illegal botting - having faith in inno's detection methods one has to assume the player guilty rather than innocent.

+ by association anyone in the same alliance that shows similar patterns of unrealistic farming, resource generation, fair, maybe not but association is a very damning thing

+ a player that admits using software to enable other people to log on to his account while he is asleep and performing attacks, defending, building, farming during this period, putting out militia etc

+ Any player named by that player as using the same software to run his account 24/7

+ By association, anyone in the same alliance that shows similar patterns, only times beyond what is reasonable or possible without sleeping for weeks on end. Again, association may not be fair, but thats life.

Sad fact is, that leading players in both Qoq and Blood are now known to be cheats

And its dissapointing to see you defending them to be honest. Had this idea that you were pretty principled, guess i was wrong :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

No, you wouldnt be.

And why do people always dismiss inactives. One of the key parts of leadership is keeping players active, but also quickly identifying players that need to be internalised and making those (sometimes difficult) decisions quickly and decisively. Not sitting around waiting for them to go 3, 4, even 5 day inactive and then watching while the enemy eat them. One of the signs of strong leadership is knowing when to make those calls, and making sure that other alliances dont eat your inactives.

Oh, and the one we hit overnight, had city guard out in multiple cities. ;)

I cant disagree pal but the sheer number of inactives spread over 4 branches doesn't help (tried to get them to reduce). also 1 thing shows a player inactive when they're clearly not and another shows active when they have left - I guess others are more experienced at spotting these.

whose cheating in bloods?

DeletedUser49059

But the thing is, most of the top players on this server ARE using bots... don't try to defend them! Dim I have respect for all those who don't cheat; especialy the big players it shows that must be good at the game (or have luck/good friends *cough* hereford *cough*)

I disagree with your perspective...not all "big" players are using bots. None of our members do.

And if you actually read what I posted you will see that my remark wasn't to support the use of bots or saying it's okay to cheat, it was to ask Dim to share his enhanced intellectual skills of identifying those who do with those of us whom have "kindergarten" mentality - according to YOUR brilliant mind.

If you spent a quarter of the time you spend trolling here in game becoming proficient and supporting your teammates, I would bet you might actually be able to improve your skills and stop being farmed repeatedly by the likes of our players...and many others, from the sounds of it.

I think you enjoy the attention you receive here far more than you deserve or your "skills" have earned.

DeletedUser49059

Dim, I am not "defending" them. I was taking an open stab at you about how it is you think you can outright spot them. :p

Nowhere in my post did I say "cheating is okay"...it's not.

And you can darn sure bet I didn't say that QoQ or Bloods cheating is okay or surprising for that matter - not a fan of either alliance as a whole. I may respect a few players/leaders/founders within each (Sloth...you are definitely excluded, so don't go getting all huggy with me) on a personal basis, but I don't approve of any below the belt methods of play.

DeletedUser49059

Botter or not she's twice the player you'll ever be so dont trash talk about her... (it might just make QoQ start a war with you in which case it's RIP Name Changers) I would take great satisfaction in watching your alliance get rimmed by QoQ... I really would... (You hearing this Sloth)

Jamezbeast- small thing, but a recommendation - go find a mirror and wipe that brown stuff off of your nose before you go to bed.

I am sure your mommy gets tired of washing your pillowcases and thinking it's simply chocolate bars you took to bed and slept on.

:eek:

DeletedUser50935

Jamezbeast- small thing, but a recommendation - go find a mirror and wipe that brown stuff off of your nose before you go to bed.

I am sure your mommy gets tired of washing your pillowcases and thinking it's simply chocolate bars you took to bed and slept on.

:eek:

haha Focus on what your saying... Don't use the big words it's too difficult for somebody on your level to do that and make sense....

DeletedUser21287

I don't know herefordgrl but I like her on here - to the point and makes sense :)

DeletedUser42857

Dim, I am not "defending" them. I was taking an open stab at you about how it is you think you can outright spot them. :p.

I didnt outright spot the bloods one. I think we all have suspicions from time to time, we look at a players online time and wonder how they are online 24/7, then we wonder how they seem to be attacking at 7am. 12pm, 5pm, 1am, 3am etc..

And then one of them opens their mouth and explains how they are doing it and it fills in the gaps.

DeletedUser

lol this is hilarious

I mean thats obviously the reason why EN keep loosing cities right? Everybody else is cheating whilst they are playing a fair and honest game.

I guess Independent must be full of botters and dual accounters as well Dimmy? :D

DeletedUser50935

The amount of scum this thread attracts is incredible: herefordnoob, Slothidiotman and then Martish*tV... dim is quite frankly (aside from me) the least dim player here!!!

DeletedUser42857

lol this is hilarious

I mean thats obviously the reason why EN keep loosing cities right? Everybody else is cheating whilst they are playing a fair and honest game.

I guess Independent must be full of botters and dual accounters as well Dimmy? :D

Where did i say this?

In fact, I didnt say any of that. Youre like the awkward child that when caught out just sits in the corner and goes "mwah wa wa wa". Someone says something so rather than addressing the actual point says something totally unrelated and attempts to mock the situation.

Something to hide?

Find it interesting when methods of cheating are outed you would expect the genuine, honest players to be appalled. Finding it very interesting when people arent. says a lot.

To be honest, I find it pretty dissapointing. Always knew people used bots and stuff but I just thought it was just a few isolated people for a bit of farming and timings, and I just see that as a challenge, and i always assumed that Inno would catch them pretty easily. But this whole being able to share accounts and logon for each other, that was a new one on me. Didnt realise how widespread it was. Personally i wouldnt want anyone accessing my computer while i was sleeping :D

Pretty sad really.

DeletedUser

Where did i say this?

In fact, I didnt say any of that. Youre like the awkward child that when caught out just sits in the corner and goes "mwah wa wa wa". Someone says something so rather than addressing the actual point says something totally unrelated and attempts to mock the situation.

Something to hide?

Find it interesting when methods of cheating are outed you would expect the genuine, honest players to be appalled. Finding it very interesting when people arent. says a lot.

To be honest, I find it pretty dissapointing. Always knew people used bots and stuff but I just thought it was just a few isolated people for a bit of farming and timings, and I just see that as a challenge, and i always assumed that Inno would catch them pretty easily. But this whole being able to share accounts and logon for each other, that was a new one on me. Didnt realise how widespread it was. Personally i wouldnt want anyone accessing my computer while i was sleeping :D

Pretty sad really.

Dim I will be honest, I get more appalled by people who ditch their alliance when the going gets tough. People who cheat get dealt with my the moderation system where turncoats (like yourself) only really have to deal with damage to their reputation. The thing which really bugs me is people that ditch their alliance for the enemy and then parade around the place handing out morale judgements on the rest of the server just because they feel like it.

I know you dont care about your reputation (which is currently in tatters) but you cannot blame me for having a laugh at your poor attempt to imitate EN style propaganda/trolling.

Something to hide? Yes my offence when I sleep, I should really do that more often

DeletedUser49059

Shut up, your not even in the argument....

As for scum that this thread attracts...I think that you will find yourself topping the charts for that list.

I would suggest that you start a new thread for your argument, since this is technically for the top 12 discussion and the majority of your attempts are far off topic.

However, I am sure we won't be that lucky...because you simply don't have the common sense to do so. Why not? Because it won't meet your "personal" needs of "attention".

In other words...I would wager that less than 5% of the players who come out here to read Abdera threads would actually read a NEW thread about an argument you want to have with me or with anyone in QoQ or EN or whatever QUALIFIED alliance and player you pick - the lack of attention would leave you were you've spent the majority of this server to this point - playing this game with yourself, attempting to hide behind the wall of whatever alliance will take you in on a trial basis, and without the attention you come here craving. Every reply any of us post to you serves as a dopamine or adrenaline rush for you.

So, either give us all the thank you that we have earned or have a bit of common sense and start a new thread/topic that makes sense. Being a habitual thread spammer (as you are becoming) may get you the attention you personally crave, but it won't get you any respect from regulars out here.

DeletedUser42857

Dim I will be honest, I get more appalled by people who ditch their alliance when the going gets tough. People who cheat get dealt with my the moderation system where turncoats (like yourself) only really have to deal with damage to their reputation. The thing which really bugs me is people that ditch their alliance for the enemy and then parade around the place handing out morale judgements on the rest of the server just because they feel like it.

You might wanna get your facts straight.

I was in an alliance, Cute but Pscyho, as founder along with Ashik and a couple of others. Our main enemy was Blood Group and Eviction Notice, due to location main enemy for me was bloods. Was in Vacation, on holiday, not playing game

Came out of Vacation and discovered every bugger had left the alliance and the vast majority of them had gone to Bloods.

I was faced with either joining En and continuing to fight bloods (as I have done), going it alone, or ghosting. Joining bloods was never an option.

So at what point did I become a turncoat, turn my back on my alliance, and run to the enemy...? I never turned my back on anyone, I came out of VM and the alliance had disbanded while I was away and most had run to bloods, a few, players who I respected and enjoyed playing with had joined EN.

Before you open your mouth, might be wise to engage your brain and actually research your facts ;)

(And yes, to some, considering how much ive baited Prae and Prateek over the years on externals might be a surprise i joined them, but if youve actually read my posts on this server and seen how little respect i have for many of the bloods strategies, it really wouldnt have come as much of a surprise.). And in retrospect I was right with my lack of respect for some bloods players considering whats come out today.

But again Canby, when the conversation is based around people who are cheating in game, your response is to detract, and now harp on about turncoats and backstabbers.

As I said before, I find peoples reactions to certain things incredibly interesting. Sounds like you are fine with people botting, people multi accounting, people cheating the system (and others), as long as they dont switch alliances.. your moral compass is fascinating.

DeletedUser22217

So many pages gone for nothing.
Can't we just get back on the top 12 topic?
I personally think that some trolls are getting too much undeserved attention.
There will be always people that have no qualities, honor and self opinion. They will keep on repeating things they heard and believe or wish to believe and will always try to drag the focus on them. Probably they feel like they are important this way.

However, someone for new top 12?
C'mon don't make me do one myself, not really good at it :).