Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser42857

A change in the top 12 :eek:

Another blood branch fall out of the top 12. Replaced by independant II

Bloods only now with main branch and Chaos in the top 12. Sinking.

DeletedUser42857

Serious question... are bloods still playing?

ive revolted 15+ cities today, and no defence in any of them, two other players have revolted 30+ cities, and we are taking cities for fun.

And the rest....

xbFiHRu.png

Has everyone given up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33675

People don't stack cities revolted by you Dim.

They know any defence can't stop you anyway :cool:

Zarun-

Strategos
Careful there dimspace. Last world I saw you in, you ran your mouth on externals until you got op'd then golded down your demolitions and quit.

DeletedUser42857

Careful there dimspace. Last world I saw you in, you ran your mouth on externals until you got op'd then golded down your demolitions and quit.

Or I could flat out call you a liar :)

Sparta - played till wonders them ghosted
Sinope - only had one town no idea what happened to it
Eubea - played till wonders them ghosted
Zac - did controlled handoff giving all my cities to one player

And I've only list two cities to the enemy since zac. A 2000 pt founding to tallguy in eubea, and a effective handoff to lax in abdera.

So what's this world I golded down my cities after mouthing off on externals? I can't remember ever actually being opped.

Quit just making stuff up. You only look like an idiot when you are found out

I'm not even a gold player. Advisors. And occasionally a wall when revolted. I'm poor. First world I've had real gold is this one. Havn't bought any at all but made about 60k from trading in other world's.

Certainly got better things to do with my money than knock down buildings.

Muppet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Wheels starting to fall off so to speak?

Wheels?

No, just Kurbads being Kurbads. Youve played against him before, you know what hes like. :D

Meanwhile, the third bloods branch in as many weeks has closed. Rumour has it the other two are reducing their opening hours and operating on skeleton staff.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Im still nr.2 fighter after robot Queen Viv... so don't talk sh..t about Kurbads until you have reached his level :) This was fun server, and i was happy to be part of skilled MRA, but speed4 is no life world after you reach 50-60 cities. Good luck to EN's vs QoQ duel let the best team win!

Last edited:

DeletedUser46636

kurb,

I did like playing against you and you are right, to maintain a real life is hard with a 100 cities all over the map. Plus you don't have much help from players that just hide behind your coat tails, run their mouth and make excuses about bad fortune.

I like playing grepo but it is supposed to help my stress from rl and be fun, that is why i try to do a few things ie:

DeletedUser40223

I know we don't see eye to eye kurb but you aren't a bad player at all. I think your alliance let you down. I mean all those cities and hardly any support even though we were smacking them for hours. Nobody at EN heard of Trips?

Well played anyway mate and Happy Hunting! :)

DeletedUser40223

Oh.. And to the anonymous idiot who neg repped me (couldn't give a monkeys about that) and shot off his mouth about "Taking all my cities tomorrow" I'd like to point out a few things..

1. Tomorrow was yesterday.. Not one attack..

2. The whole point of the game is to try and take each others cities so you threatening that you are going to do something which is part and parcel of Grepolis is pointless..

3. I notice quite a few of your guys like the psychological stuff.. Please note: That only works with people who scare easily.. Me.. I just laughed.. As we took more of your alliances cities..

4. You are pathetic..

DeletedUser33675

I've heard that all EN players are going to ghost and restart closer to QoQ.

Could we get official statement?

DeletedUser18407

I will miss you kurbads , i do feel sorry for you not having a team to assist you in defence or offence , you were a very good player but one good player and 49 not so good players makes things difficult .

Fortunatly in indie we have a good solid core of players who like to help in both defence and offence , and we do not care if we win or lose the world we just wanna have fun and play the game as it was ment to play.

I will miss the battles but now i have a new target , I almost want you to join us to show you how a team should play.

me and brir started out as enemies but became friends , maybe in a new world we will work alongside each other

DeletedUser40223

I will miss you kurbads , i do feel sorry for you not having a team to assist you in defence or offence , you were a very good player but one good player and 49 not so good players makes things difficult .

Fortunatly in indie we have a good solid core of players who like to help in both defence and offence , and we do not care if we win or lose the world we just wanna have fun and play the game as it was ment to play.

I will miss the battles but now i have a new target , I almost want you to join us to show you how a team should play.

me and brir started out as enemies but became friends , maybe in a new world we will work alongside each other

In a sick kinda way I miss those ding dong battles we used to have mate.. But on the other hand it's much better to have you fighting on the same side.. :p

Zarun-

Strategos
Or I could flat out call you a liar :)

You could, if your posts about it weren't all over the Sinope subforums. Here's one, anyone who cares can find the rest.

I could do you one better and call Mortiferum here and ask him what happened to grepodim in AG III.

What a shocker. We all knew ZP wouldnt stick around but expected his super-alliance of Vets to tolerate him longer than they did.

Maybe now people believe Morti and I over how many CS they lost attacking an alliance of 15 :D

Shame I missed it all really :( but after 18 months of playing Grepo daily without a break i needed a holiday.