Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser23413

So dimspace is playing with EN now? I thought he was a Syndicate fan :)

DeletedUser16560

8-9 alliances?

Eviction Notice
Eviction-Notice
Hounddogs

where you getting the other 6 from?

Its classified where I get my information, sorry! All I can say is that birds tweet in my ears!

What is not classified is that Hammer 1,2,3 are joining EN - so that makes it 1...2...3...4...5...6... What the most of Hammers don't know is that the deal is just for a selected few in leadership and larger players with resources capabilities, the rest will be left in the cold :D

The other 2-3 will be revealed in due time.

Zarun-

Strategos
I lost a city to EN yesterday, was an amazing fight. Wish we could've done that more often throughout this world.

DeletedUser

Its classified where I get my information, sorry! All I can say is that birds tweet in my ears!

What is not classified is that Hammer 1,2,3 are joining EN - so that makes it 1...2...3...4...5...6... What the most of Hammers don't know is that the deal is just for a selected few in leadership and larger players with resources capabilities, the rest will be left in the cold :D

The other 2-3 will be revealed in due time.

Nobody is surprised, they feel they need numbers numbers numbers.
Ever inch of every ocean scanned, every rim alliance will be offered crowns, . 3 branches and 3 pacts..... not enough. They dont need to defend their core adequately or better their competition on the battlefield aslong as they have sufficient quantity around WW time.
A professional MRA

DeletedUser

Lol EN back on the recruitment drive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Bloods join us, we have been trying to rim you for weeks on end but please we think your great really. That other alliance that has been helping you they are the nasty ones really not us.
We want 1K cities in O55 before we try and fight QoQ which is why we keep trying to rim your players and leaders at every opportunity. Please do us all a favor and give us your cities the easy way

'Respectfully'
Weasy

:D

Zarun-

Strategos
Yeah Canby, this world has been a little disappointing. It was my first time facing actual EN instead of one of their 'cousins' and I was totally ready for this huge fight.

But I am largely unimpressed thus far. It seems they won previous worlds with their sneak tactics and the same old chestnut of recruiting as many players as they possibly can. I always thought they did it with skill, at least some degree of it. :\

If WWs was based on fighting rather than simming we'd won a long time ago.

DeletedUser42857

So dimspace is playing with EN now? I thought he was a Syndicate fan :)

I dont see the link? You can like the way one alliance play, while also playing for another.

Having watching Syndicate in action I dont think there are any better alliances in Grepo. That doesnt mean there arent alliances that are their equal, but I dont think there are better. Small number of members, excellent activity and commitment, and importantly, relentlessly aggressive (no killing their own troops for bp there), founding is out, internals are out, its just reds reds reds. :D

That said, much of my opinion of how EN run was borne out of watching Erik and co and the way they played in En70. Even though that wasnt "En", Erik very much portrayed himself as En, and that they had an "En" style of playing etc. Having now had the opportunity to play alongside them I get to see that this is not the case. And actually, turns out theres been some pretty good guys there and some mighty nice people. The fact that even guys like Prae and I who had numerous arguments on externals now have a mutual respect say sa lot about how they operate.

If WWs was based on fighting rather than simming we'd won a long time ago.

Conquers by En/Qoq etc from other TOP alliances.....

Eviction Notice

v Written in Blood +201
v Average Joes +108
v Blood Thirsty +104
v Independant +31
v Blood Bath +103
v Just the Tip +90
v Qoq -32
v Blood Frenzy +58
v The Shaft +51
v Inglorious Basterds +23

Net gain against other top alliances - + 737

Eviction-Notice

v Written in Blood +143
v Blood Bath +75
v Blood Thirsty +69
v Average Joes +71
v Just the Tip +49
v QOQ -38
v Independant +46
v Blood Frenzy +24
v The Shaft +33
v Cute but Psycho +34

Net gain against other top alliances - + 506

Quality over quantity

v Written in Blood +64 (But really debatable if these are valid takoevers)
v Eviction Notice +32
v Eviction-Notice +38
v Hounddogs +29
v Blood Thirsty +26
v Blood Bath -11
v Cute but Psycho -10
v Inglorious Basterds -11
v Average Joes -10

Net gain against other top alliances - +147

So sorry. Yes, youve had success against EN taking cities from them, but in total your record of taking cities from alliances that are actually ranked is pretty poor. 147 city gains from top alliances v 500+ for each of the En alliances...

So no, I dont think you are winning the "fighting" war, as the vast majority of your cities come from noobs and rim alliances.

Lets not even get into Zaruns stats.....

I count what, eight (8) cities conquered by Zarun from ranked enemies.. in the entire server (im not counting the hand me downs from davidbas)...

8 enemy cities conquered and trying to claim some big fighting award... :D

Man, ive conquered 8 enemy cities in the last 5 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarun-

Strategos
Those stats are impressive and all, but if we were adhering to the alliance cap then I'd say EN's could be halved.

As for takes, well if EN would fight more often instead ghosting or running away maybe I'd have more.

And let's not forget I had to VM almost 2 months due to IRL - when I was #1. I got busy and started to slide in rank then VM'd.

If not for that I'd be much better set up than I am now and probably still top 5 with the offensive capability to do what's needed.

It was rough coming back and catching up but I'm doing it instead of ghosting or whatnot.

Edit: So if you want facts, it's this: I spent nearly 2 months away from the server and still doing better than a majority of your players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dim that list of stats is a load of rubbish and you know it, what the heck does that prove?

Your claiming alliances that havent been around for months are 'top alliances?' :D
And of those 'top alliances' your only including those that are/were close to EN and then compare takes vs QoQ who were 2 oceans away from most of them lol

I could do the same for QoQ and make the stats look great using the same methods you have just used.
Dim please for all of us, lay off the stats and get back to sh*tposting :p

DeletedUser42857

Dim that list of stats is a load of rubbish and you know it, what the heck does that prove?

Your claiming alliances that havent been around for months are 'top alliances?' :D
And of those 'top alliances' your only including those that are/were close to EN and then compare takes vs QoQ who were 2 oceans away from most of them lol

I could do the same for QoQ and make the stats look great using the same methods you have just used.
Dim please for all of us, lay off the stats and get back to sh*tposting :p

They werent aiming to PROVE anything, they were aiming to DISPROVE zaruns ridiculous claim that QOQ have the server won based on "fighting"

When its clear that QOQ have barely fought anyone.

Ive included ALL The alliances that were top alliances, just because they werent near QOQ is beside the point. Fact is, Barries Diplomats were NEVER a top alliance.

And it makes no difference if alliances are now gone. Average joes at the time WERE in the top 10, Just the tip WERE in the top ten, QOQ apart from the takes from EN and the handoffs from Bloods have not been fighting any of the top ten alliances.

In fact, against FOUR, yes FOUR, count them top ten alliances, QOQ actually have a negative city count (Cute but Pyschyo, Blood Bath which was originally part of the JTT group, Basterds, and Average joes). So with negative city counts against FOUR alliances you cant relly claim to be top fighters on the server.

A net gain of less than 150 cities against other top alliances, pathetic, negative counts against FOUR alliances, embarassingly Alliances that arent even around anymore.

but im sure you will anyway..

Oh, amazing DBP for some of your players today by the way, all the more impressive considering nobody is attacking you, or your allies..

Qoq have won the simming prize, beating up on rim alliances, founding cities, killing each others troops to give each other bp, and you know, you may even sim a load of wonders etc.

But dont EVER try to insult our intelligence by passing yourself off as fighters. A handful of you are, but the rest...

DeletedUser42857

Edit: So if you want facts, it's this: I spent nearly 2 months away from the server and still doing better than a majority of your players.

So you had two months away...

The server is 5 months old, so that leaves you 3 months gameplay.

In 3 months, you have conquered 8 cities from major enemies. Thats less than 1 conquer a week.

Ive conquered 8 cities from bloods in less than a week

And youre trying to claim to be a fighter. Oh lordy.

DeletedUser

When its clear that QOQ have barely fought anyone.
Ive included ALL The alliances that were top alliances, just because they werent near QOQ is beside the point. Fact is, Barries Diplomats were NEVER a top alliance.

Beside the point? lol, really?
That your trying to compare takes of EN(O44) vs Inglorious(O44) with QoQ(O65) vs Inglorious (O44)...... :D
Lazy Dim, really really lazy.

In fact, against FOUR, yes FOUR, count them top ten alliances, QOQ actually have a negative city count (Cute but Pyschyo, Blood Bath which was originally part of the JTT group, Basterds, and Average joes). So with negative city counts against FOUR alliances you cant relly claim to be top fighters on the server.
A net gain of less than 150 cities against other top alliances, pathetic, negative counts against FOUR alliances, embarassingly Alliances that arent even around anymore.

Ok, I will say it again but try to be clearer this time. QoQ never fought these alliance as they are 2 oceans away.
Some players joined from those alliances and so handed their cities off to free up slots for O65.
Due to that of course its going to show negative, whats embarrassing about that?

But dont EVER try to insult our intelligence by passing yourself off as fighters. A handful of you are, but the rest...

Dim you insult everyones intelligence on here daily by treating us all like idiots. You presume/hope that we are all stupid enough to just believe what you say at face value without checking things out for ourselves.
The time you come on with stats its such an awful effort to manipulate the picture that its blindingly obvious for everybody to see

A lazy attempt from a desperate troll

DeletedUser21287

You are both lucky you have us bloods in the middle otherwise one of you wouldnt exist anymore lol.

Maybe you could both ceasefire for a few weeks and kick name changers out of the server. Such arrogance that they think we just hand over half the ocean to them.

Note to all. You wanna fight en then you damn well better earn the right to do so.

Is anybody else aware of an alliance that talks of merging, truce, working together whilst constantly attacking you? Who do these clowns think they are?

DeletedUser42857

Beside the point? lol, really?
That your trying to compare takes of EN(O44) vs Inglorious(O44) with QoQ(O65) vs Inglorious (O44)...... :D
Lazy Dim, really really lazy.

Ok, I will say it again but try to be clearer this time. QoQ never fought these alliance as they are 2 oceans away.
Some players joined from those alliances and so handed their cities off to free up slots for O65.
Due to that of course its going to show negative, whats embarrassing about that?

Dim you insult everyones intelligence on here daily by treating us all like idiots. You presume/hope that we are all stupid enough to just believe what you say at face value without checking things out for ourselves.
The time you come on with stats its such an awful effort to manipulate the picture that its blindingly obvious for everybody to see

A lazy attempt from a desperate troll

A lazy attempt from a desperate troll would be you ignoring facts and glossing over them by going, waaaaaah its not true and not actually providing anything compelling the other way. :D

trolling generally involves spreading disinformation or lies to create arguments.

1) I wasnt looking to create an argument, i was looking to settle Zaruns ridiculous claim about qoq being the best attackers on the server
2) it wasnt disinformation or lies, it was exact stats.

DeletedUser42857

You are both lucky you have us bloods in the middle otherwise one of you wouldnt exist anymore lol.

Maybe you could both ceasefire for a few weeks and kick name changers out of the server. Such arrogance that they think we just hand over half the ocean to them.

Note to all. You wanna fight en then you damn well better earn the right to do so.

Is anybody else aware of an alliance that talks of merging, truce, working together whilst constantly attacking you? Who do these clowns think they are?

Heard the "merge" was off.

So the short of it..

Qoq said if you dont merge into name changers we are going to take your cities

And

Namechangers said if you dont merge into us we are going to take your cities, oh, and by the way, if you do merge into us, we are going to take your cities in 55.

Credit to the guys at Bloods who veto'd the move despite their founders insistance it was for the best (think founders sometimes are just out to look after themselves). Bloods put themselves in a tough spot, now have alliances on all four sides who are attacking them (or may potentially now be attacking them), but gain credit and respect for not being bullied.