Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser

Bloods let nobody down and would have fought until the end - all 70 left with honour and that is worth more than anything NC or QOQ will live up to.

Strange thing to say, im not sure I follow though. 70 individuals who jumping ship have more honor than a whole alliance ever will?

Zarun is the 1st however mark my words 2-3 others will be gone within a couple of weeks now the ideology of the server v EN has been EVICTED lol :)

Why such the change in tone Martinus? for somebody who seemed so cool and objective in bloods, why now the change once your in EN?
You, me and EN know that one player ghosting (think back to Manster, Kurbads etc) is only a setback, nothing more.

DeletedUser

can we hear something from Zarun? :eek:
Yeah that was a surprise to me as well.
I am going to be honest and want to imply this is solely my opinion - I think QQ completely messed up with this move.
Bloods were playing great game and they were through some really tough times and they were here until now. If someone deserved the crown it was them (although it was never meant to happen). The persistence and good spirit while having constantly 3-5 pages of revolts haha.
Anyway, EN is the clear winner of recent events and if they don't do any major mistakes they are on a good way to win another server. IMO server is a bit disbalanced atm and it will show shortly.
Btw Zarun, I know you said Abdera was your last server so good luck in RL! (although I think you will be back cause you still have the passion for the game) :)

DeletedUser21625

Funny how Zarun ghosts when a few days ago he was basically challenging EN to a 1 player v alliance battle. In war you need to look at those who are prepared to fight as one and those who will not let you down. Bloods let nobody down and would have fought until the end - all 70 left with honour and that is worth more than anything NC or QOQ will live up to. Zarun is the 1st however mark my words 2-3 others will be gone within a couple of weeks now the ideology of the server v EN has been EVICTED lol :)

At this point we have no way of knowing how things are with Zarun. Most of us here are concerned and hope that all is well with him. As you said "it is funny how Zarun ghosts.." and yes, it is odd. I hope that all will remember that real people have real lives, and things happen. Hopefully Zarun is doing alright.

As far as the progression of the game goes, it is these things that challenge all, and have a way of changing the server unexpectedly. It remains to be seen how things will progress from this point.

DeletedUser40493

Funny how I didn't readed a single word for RL when players from EN ghosted - just making some simple comparisons

DeletedUser21287

Strange thing to say, im not sure I follow though. 70 individuals who jumping ship have more honor than a whole alliance ever will?

Why such the change in tone Martinus? for somebody who seemed so cool and objective in bloods, why now the change once your in EN?
You, me and EN know that one player ghosting (think back to Manster, Kurbads etc) is only a setback, nothing more.

as always I say it as I see it. Before this massive change in events Zarun was quite positive in his/her opinion of how this person would defeat EN. Any ghost relevant to EN was not down to the huge turn in events as per the past few days. Any alliance can absorb their biggest or 1 of their biggest players without too dramatic effect. But can an alliance who relies on all members of another alliance continue when that alliance stands up for itself and says "whoah, hang on there", we defend ourselves honourably (which we would have done with or without QOQ help) - you guys cannot and will not. We (EN) will win this world now far easier than they would have done several weeks ago. Several of you will ghost in the next 2-3 weeks without doubt because you do not have the bottle to stand up for yourselves like the Bloods did. EN have won - go home and join a new world lol - we will give you a head start and then eat you

DeletedUser21287

you all failed NC lol. James c'mon man - you at least had the sense to negotiate and accept Blood smaller players. all so quiet now - I wont post private messages like HG, I would rather you accept and admit. Is this why EN are hated so much by the likes of all you? They start a war game with a goal and stick to it, they then through diplomacy achieve the best for them through honour and dignity (spies are a part of war guys so suck it up). they are far better at it than any of you reading this hence why in 2-3 weeks most of you will be ghosts :)

this isn't a slight at players who are honourable but more so at poor leaders who falsely lead their team in the wrong direction

DeletedUser

as always I say it as I see it. Before this massive change in events Zarun was quite positive in his/her opinion of how this person would defeat EN. Any ghost relevant to EN was not down to the huge turn in events as per the past few days. Any alliance can absorb their biggest or 1 of their biggest players without too dramatic effect. But can an alliance who relies on all members of another alliance continue when that alliance stands up for itself and says "whoah, hang on there", we defend ourselves honourably (which we would have done with or without QOQ help) - you guys cannot and will not. We (EN) will win this world now far easier than they would have done several weeks ago. Several of you will ghost in the next 2-3 weeks without doubt because you do not have the bottle to stand up for yourselves like the Bloods did. EN have won - go home and join a new world lol - we will give you a head start and then eat you

Again, after months of being one personality your now a different one because your in EN?
Where is the consistency? Its really telling behaviors.
You have gone from being humble to your opponents for months to mocking them within a couple of days after joining a new ally.

People wont ghost because you tell them to lol, some are flakey, some are explainable and some are just 'i told you so'. Regardless it means little in the long run!
All your opposition needs to do is build 1 WW to wreck all of ENs plans. Does EN think they have over a 7 to 1 shipping power atm?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16560

well, as I said a few posts back! EN 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...etc.

As opposed to what Martinus says, the whole server against EN, instead EN just became the whole server...

players
200 vs 80 ?

cities
9500 vs 5760 ?

EN will wrap this one easily. No competition here, now, me thinks!

SlothTzu

Strategos

As opposed to what Martinus says, the whole server against EN, instead EN just became the whole server...

players
200 vs 80 ?

cities
9500 vs 5760 ?

You're forgetting the Hammer, add them to EN's side :D

DeletedUser

players
200 vs 80 ?

cities
9500 vs 5760 ?

Yeh its always the same, uncompetitive advantage is EN 101.
But im sure they still feel its not enough until odds get to 10-1 or higher.

Currently 4 out of the top 8 is EN and its not enough, Wowzers.

DeletedUser42857

Yeh its always the same, uncompetitive advantage is EN 101.
But im sure they still feel its not enough until odds get to 10-1 or higher.

Currently 4 out of the top 8 is EN and its not enough, Wowzers.

only because your plan to have 4(1) out of the top ten as QOQ+Friends spectacularly backfired due to your own arrogance and bullying

nb1: qoq, name changers, socks and new alliance for the remnants of bloods that wouldnt fit

SlothTzu

Strategos
only because your plan to have 4(1) out of the top ten as QOQ+Friends spectacularly backfired due to your own arrogance and bullying

nb1: qoq, name changers, socks and new alliance for the remnants of bloods that wouldnt fit

What makes you think we'd bother keeping any remnants around?

DeletedUser36743

So many bitter qoq players. expect ghostings anytime soon :D

Nostradamus Dimmy !!!.... so what happened to the Rockstar ??... how come he did this - without properly handing over cities to his mates....tsk tsk (sigh) ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

you all failed NC lol. James c'mon man - you at least had the sense to negotiate and accept Blood smaller players. all so quiet now - I wont post private messages like HG, I would rather you accept and admit. Is this why EN are hated so much by the likes of all you? They start a war game with a goal and stick to it, they then through diplomacy achieve the best for them through honour and dignity (spies are a part of war guys so suck it up). they are far better at it than any of you reading this hence why in 2-3 weeks most of you will be ghosts :)

this isn't a slight at players who are honourable but more so at poor leaders who falsely lead their team in the wrong direction

Ghost? You can wish for it though. Wrong answer on us ghosting...by the way, I noticed that EN didn't take "all your players under one flag" as you demanded from us. Pretty sure you also gave up the "Bloods" name you were so very proud of. Pity. You should have negotiated better with them. We offered your group 45 +/- slots about 3-4 weeks ago...pretty sure you will wind up with less than that from your original 2 alliances (no wait, that's right...you were an MRA with 4 sub alliances of your own...my apologies).

Just more to add to the pile that backs the statement I made to you yesterday that I will NOT POST on here regarding your character and true intentions.

I am sure you are disappointed you were "flushed out" sooner than planned. My apologies to your current leaders (who have the spine that you do not) regarding this...I suppose we flushed Marti and his other operatives out about 3 weeks sooner than you would have preferred at this point. But it is what it is.

And I am pretty confident in saying you won't see any of our frontline players ghosting- that's simply ignorance and inexperience on your part for suggesting that we would. We love a good fight...maybe with EN around to provide you with a spine, we might actually get one finally. And on the flip side, we don't have to figure out what to do with QoQ anymore, or wait around for them to rescue you (as they did for the majority ofthe server so far...).

You want to call me a "poor leader"? So be it...I am pretty ok with you suggesting that, based on my assessment of your ability to be a forward thinker and remove the blinders during this game. And if you want to throw "poor leader" around...that's a bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? At least our alliance is still intact, and will remain so...pretty sure the one you led is not. Yep...just checked. It's nowhere to be seen.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Martinus dont you realise that by coaxing most of bloods over to Eviction Notice that you have given more than 50% of your cities over to them without a fight? Why not to hell with that? Strange behavior indeed.....
Spies in alliances are manageable but spies in leader tabs. Well thats when you have a problem.

What stopped bloods from fighting on?
You fight for the entire server 'against overwhelming odds' and then you tell your team to mass migrate to the ones who have been trying to rim you all for months.
You could have kept the vast majority of those bloods cities with bloods, nobody is forcing you to join anybody, nobody is forcing you to partake in WWs. If you dont want to then say no and carry on doing your own thing. Im sure everybody would have respected that kind of resolve.
Instead you hand over 100s of cities to the ones you have all worked so hard at trying to stop taking them from you, and for practically nothing.

Thats a joke of a leader move, thats not somebody who cares about Bloods.
Just over 3 weeks until WW, no alliance would have attacked you when they are getting ready to ship res.
All you would need to do is pull together until that time and then you could have come out the other side with your head held high maintaining your image of an alliance who has succeeded to defy the critics against overwhelming odds.

Now you have sold out bloods, your players, their image and pride to your Myonia team mates at the 11th hour.
Where is the honour in that?

Firstly martinus didnt coax anyone to join or merge .For months we were holding our own against alliances attacking us and it was fun, they took cities we took cities, but then we had alot of internals which let us down, trying to regain those and fight it was draining and alot got lost to enemies which lost us ground.
We as bloods stood strong and remained a close family group, I totally respect all my players and we all agreed to die as bloods.
But when your getting hit by 4 alliances at once as a main founder its hard to watch your team, even though they would have died around you. A fair fight we would have stuck it to the end , but I had to make a hard decission, I wasnt prepared to watch some great players, loyal players die for no reason.. So I made the decission, not to save us and be weak, but to allow some great friends and players, my family who I love dearly fight on..

DeletedUser

Firstly martinus didnt coax anyone to join or merge .For months we were holding our own against alliances attacking us and it was fun, they took cities we took cities, but then we had alot of internals which let us down, trying to regain those and fight it was draining and alot got lost to enemies which lost us ground.
We as bloods stood strong and remained a close family group, I totally respect all my players and we all agreed to die as bloods.
But when your getting hit by 4 alliances at once as a main founder its hard to watch your team, even though they would have died around you. A fair fight we would have stuck it to the end , but I had to make a hard decission, I wasnt prepared to watch some great players, loyal players die for no reason.. So I made the decission, not to save us and be weak, but to allow some great friends and players, my family who I love dearly fight on..

Ruth, fair enough. Im not hiding from the fact that I didnt know the situation fully from bloods' perspective
For the record I think you and everybody else else involved did great with bloods considering the circumstances.
Its just I would have chosen a different path now, but thats totally a personal thing.
I will always admire how much effort you put into grepo and how deeply you care about your team.

DeletedUser

You already said that the remnants would get eaten up in your imaginary QoQ 'plan'
Is this...wait for it.... another Dimspace lie?

This is why you fit EN, perfectly. Inability to tell the truth or be humble. Next you will be handing your WW cities over to your enemy because you cba to defend them ala Praeholis.
Dont worry, I wouldnt dare call you a 'liar' as i know your sensitive to it. Saying that the amount of untruths you tell is insurmountable, its truly is.

DeletedUser

>Dims main enemy from the start are now blue, that's what he wanted right? He said that somewhere.
>Bloods fought against the odds to join EN in the end, what was you guys doing for the past two months? Slow roasting so EN could take the players who could actually do something instead of the bloods two months back? You basically let them take your cities for you to join them? Wait isn't that bloods were outraged by with NameChangers demands? I'm confused about clearly the double standard here. But i guess blods do what blods do.
>Continuously say bloods are going to sink, bloods are bad, taking so many blood cities its ridiculous, dim boasted about 8 cities that week or in that few days, i don't know the details but he made it very clear that they were easy cities. If were so easy, why hasn't bloods broke because of your deathly pressure? But i guess if you can't beat them, get them to join you because its easier than fighting them.
>4 Major alliance's attacking you, so thats NameChangers, Coalition Notice (Saw that this morning lol), and who else? QoQ revolted i think 2 cities when people started jumping to EN, thats hardly throwing us into the firing line for what, two revolts? But i guess its been on the cards for ages, right? That seems rather plausible. Who is this other mystery alliance?
>Fair fight, right this is funny, wasn't a fair fight when EN and Bloods were pacted at the start of the server and had what 7 out of the top 12 alliances under the same banner? That's comedy.
>Yep, definitely Zarun ghosted because he said he was looking forward to fight EN. Definitely. Ofcourse. Although Zarun did ghost, no it wasn't because he was getting attacked. Zarun has gone dark, instead of others that made their ghost very public, he has not and instead of spouting it like propaganda like with manster and kurbads who was unhappy with their alliance, Zarun was not and we wish him the very best and hope everything is okay with his personal life.

I know ruthie cares a lot about her members, that has been clear to see from day one, like canby i just believe that you could of slugged it out and fought on like we all thought you could, there was a reason why some people changed their minds about the sinking bloods, not because they were losing less cities but there was a glimmer of light that they could turn it around as they had some good players left fighting, more like cuddling now.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
>Dims main enemy from the start are now blue, that's what he wanted right? He said that somewhere.
>Bloods fought against the odds to join EN in the end, what was you guys doing for the past two months? Slow roasting so EN could take the players who could actually do something instead of the bloods two months back? You basically let them take your cities for you to join them? Wait isn't that bloods were outraged by with NameChangers demands? I'm confused about clearly the double standard here. But i guess blods do what blods do.
>Continuously say bloods are going to sink, bloods are bad, taking so many blood cities its ridiculous, dim boasted about 8 cities that week or in that few days, i don't know the details but he made it very clear that they were easy cities. If were so easy, why hasn't bloods broke because of your deathly pressure? But i guess if you can't beat them, get them to join you because its easier than fighting them.
>4 Major alliance's attacking you, so thats NameChangers, Coalition Notice (Saw that this morning lol), and who else? QoQ revolted i think 2 cities when people started jumping to EN, thats hardly throwing us into the firing line for what, two revolts? But i guess its been on the cards for ages, right? That seems rather plausible. Who is this other mystery alliance?
>Fair fight, right this is funny, wasn't a fair fight when EN and Bloods were pacted at the start of the server and had what 7 out of the top 12 alliances under the same banner? That's comedy.

>Yep, definitely Zarun ghosted because he said he was looking forward to fight EN. Definitely. Ofcourse. Although Zarun did ghost, no it wasn't because he was getting attacked. Zarun has gone dark, instead of others that made their ghost very public, he has not and instead of spouting it like propaganda like with manster and kurbads who was unhappy with their alliance, Zarun was not and we wish him the very best and hope everything is okay with his personal life.

I know ruthie cares a lot about her members, that has been clear to see from day one, like canby i just believe that you could of slugged it out and fought on like we all thought you could, there was a reason why some people changed their minds about the sinking bloods, not because they were losing less cities but there was a glimmer of light that they could turn it around as they had some good players left fighting, more like cuddling now.

Firstly bloods didnt roll over we had good players and all would have died a blood. The four alliances were EN , hounddogs , NC and QoQ.. yes we were getting hit by QoQ, I did speak to 2plus about it, but they had to fulfil arrangements already made .. being hit from 4 sides is fun but not at the expense of my family.. we were doing great against 2 hitting us but we arent Gods..