Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser

ok ok... il do a 20 min demand and waste resources just for you :p

1. Eviction Notice- No point in saying to much we all know who they are... clearly going to control ocean 54 and will still be here at the end, the question is are we going to make it hard for them or easy??? SWIM

2. Just The tip- Smashed it in Nysa with a very quick WW win, not all the same team is here but some good names and some of there best players from nysa, good leadership and very agreesive from the off, going to control 45 swim

3. Written in blood- my alliance - dont want to blow my own trumpet but hey when else do you get the chance, gaining control of ocean 55 and have a good line up, very good leadership ;) which is not me 'so please all stop asking me for invites' love the team swim

4. inglourious basterds - controlling ocean 44 with some good force, flew up the rankings but had a bad day yesterday as lost a few members and war inc. losing his big city does not help, if they can keep morale high over yesterdays disaster then there do just fine, good team with good previous players, does not matter on point size if the player is not active or posting boot him 'just a tip for ya' it will only damage your morale float would be swim but not sure how morale is at the moment

5. Eviction - Notice ENOUGH SAID

6. impact Good alround players in there some strong names but im just not to sure, there falling behind quite quickly with nearly 100,000 point difference, but saying that they have been all out attacking and proven them selves as warriors 'is points really everything?' swim

7. the vipers was high up in the rankings at the start but for some reason once BP ended didnt quite understand the rat race for cities part, was to slow on the uptake and not suffering from it, they seem to have learnt how to take cities now and are staying in the race but wont be favourite by a long shot float mayber merge later

8. average joes have no idea who these are or where they came from....... sink

9. |Blood thirsty wow you jumped lol... see no.3

10. spammers go away.... really... by the sounds of things these guys should not be here still, there forum is a mess and you guessed it full of spam... the anoying players will be eaten and the player worth while will hopefully be recruited sink

11. black templars no chance of winning will pact or merge with a better alliance sink / float depending on decision

12. Ridiculousness got some good names here but still to do much in a alliance you need a team a few good players does not make a team.. if they can recuit some more good players they will have a good chance, im gunna say merge sink / float

bloody hell think it should be top 8 last 4 get boring lol

find it good the top 4 have 4 core oceans and all meet where the x marks the spot :pro:

DeletedUser44766

I reckon those Average Joes may be pretty good ;) Im sure Bellerophon Warriors will agree :p

DeletedUser

Hum funny you said that...theres only a flaw there but nice try again ;)
Actually i see three flaws there :p

Sorry THEGUARDIAN89 but your statements actually prove your lying, the simple fact that you don't know his in-game name proves you have no friends here or you would easilly know, everyone in our ally knows, that's one flaw, but there's 2 more and big ones XDDDDD

DeletedUser44766

Damn, I suppose we can never get away from our mediocrity.

DeletedUser30490

nice reviews
impact Good alround players in there some strong names but im just not to sure, there falling behind quite quickly with nearly 100,000 point difference, but saying that they have been all out attacking and proven them selves as warriors 'is points really everything?' swim
think we just caught up:p

DeletedUser

1). Eviction Notice - 1st in ABP. 1st ranked. Experienced leader's and good location. SWIM!
2). Just the Tip - 2nd in ABP/18th DBP. Very experienced. Very aggresive. SWIM!
3). Written in Blood - 4th in both ABP/DBP. Very active and aggresive. Will definitely stand the test of time. SWIM!
4). Inglorious Bastards - 5th ABP. Also very aggresive. Good start locations. SWIM!
5). Eviction-Notice - 6th in ABP. Academy of #1 ranked. Good compliment to the main wing. SWIM!
6). Impact - Started strong, have been slow moving as of late. However 3rd in ABP, shows they are game! SWIM!
7). The Vipers - 8th ABP, 21st in DBP. A low point average, for a full alliance. I see them as a good merge opportunity. FLOAT! (Until a merge, then sink or swim)...
8). Average Joes - 7th in ABP, yet 34th in DBP. Either to many NAP/Pacts, or not yet perceived as a threat? FLOAT!
9). -SpammerS- - Low player point average. Top heavy. Also in an aggressive ocean. If not balanced, will SINK!
10). Blood Thirsty - Academy to #3 ranked. Really Low ABP/DBP. However backed by WIB and given time to grow, will SWIM!
11). Black Templars - Experienced sprinkled throughout. In 56, so will have room to grow. Should SWIM!
12). Ridiculousness - Just made top 12, pushing Nameless out. 12th in ABP. My guess slow start, will come on FLOAT!

HonorableMentions

#14 - The Whalers ---- Slowly rising through ranks. BP could be better but will have to wait and see development. Leadership consists of old Harpoon members. Will likely surprise some folks.

#17 - Pasty Empire ---- Mid level on ABP/DBP. In a dangerous location with EN around. Will need finessing to float...

#21 - Quality over Quantity ---- Came up virtually over night. Experienced players throughout. Also, home ocean clear of threat means an easy road in the beginning. Will see them climb the ranks VERY soon.

Dishonorable Mentions

#13 - Nameless ---- Was as of recent in the top 3, have fallen hard daily. Rough player average. Rough location. Had a good start, but seem to be in a lull right now. Expect more from them due to their leaders... Will keep an eye out and re-evaluate. Would like to see them step on the gas a bit.

#19 - The Hammer ---- Also an alliance that seem to have taken an abundance of sleeping pills. Some experienced vets in the mix. Perhaps a leader change to get the troops saluting again?

#22/39 - Just War/Just-War ---- Started with 3 branches. 1 is gone. Had a lot of large players and had numbers, however lost a lot of real estate to EN. Went from 3 groups full to 2 shaky ones. Apparent exposure of an MRA? The plumet in ranks is what lands them a spot on the list.

I would also like to state, this is strictly my observation. I mean NO offense by any of this and hope any with negative views use it as ammo to improve. Its strictly for the forum to stay living. P.S. I hope the font made your eyes hurt!!!

Respect!
P.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

best top 12 so far
though you people underestimate the joes a bit. They have some very good players and they have being bashing bellerophone warriors alot!

DeletedUser

Thank you Druvi! Everyone else is so mean :(

I don't see how my comment was mean? I basically said you guys are flying under the radar.

Careful what you wish for though. All this talk of not sleeping on AJ's might get heads turning your way :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
1). Eviction Notice - 1st in ABP. 1st ranked. Experienced leader's and good location. SWIM!
3). Written in Blood - 4th in both ABP/DBP. Very active and aggresive. Will definitely stand the test of time. SWIM!
4). Inglorious Bastards - 5th ABP. Also very aggresive. Good start locations. SWIM!
5). Eviction-Notice - 6th in ABP. Academy of #1 ranked. Good compliment to the main wing. SWIM!
6). Impact - Started strong, have been slow moving as of late. However 3rd in ABP, shows they are game! SWIM!
7). The Vipers - 8th ABP, 21st in DBP. A low point average, for a full alliance. I see them as a good merge opportunity. FLOAT! (Until a merge, then sink or swim)...
8). Average Joes - 7th in ABP, yet 34th in DBP. Either to many NAP/Pacts, or not yet perceived as a threat? FLOAT!
9). -SpammerS- - Low player point average. Top heavy. Also in an aggressive ocean. If not balanced, will SINK!
10). Blood Thirsty - Academy to #3 ranked. Really Low ABP/DBP. However backed by WIB and given time to grow, will SWIM!
11). Black Templars - Experienced sprinkled throughout. In 56, so will have room to grow. Should SWIM!
12). Ridiculousness - Just made top 12, pushing Nameless out. 12th in ABP. My guess slow start, will come on FLOAT!

HonorableMentions

#14 - The Whalers ---- Slowly rising through ranks. BP could be better but will have to wait and see development. Leadership consists of old Harpoon members. Will likely surprise some folks.

#17 - Pasty Empire ---- Mid level on ABP/DBP. In a dangerous location with EN around. Will need finessing to float...

#21 - Quality over Quantity ---- Came up virtually over night. Experienced players throughout. Also, home ocean clear of threat means an easy road in the beginning. Will see them climb the ranks VERY soon.

Dishonorable Mentions

#13 - Nameless ---- Was as of recent in the top 3, have fallen hard daily. Rough player average. Rough location. Had a good start, but seem to be in a lull right now. Expect more from them due to their leaders... Will keep an eye out and re-evaluate. Would like to see them step on the gas a bit.

#19 - The Hammer ---- Also an alliance that seem to have taken an abundance of sleeping pills. Some experienced vets in the mix. Perhaps a leader change to get the troops saluting again?

#22/39 - Just War/Just-War ---- Started with 3 branches. 1 is gone. Had a lot of large players and had numbers, however lost a lot of real estate to EN. Went from 3 groups full to 2 shaky ones. Apparent exposure of an MRA? The plumet in ranks is what lands them a spot on the list.

I would also like to state, this is strictly my observation. I mean NO offense by any of this and hope any with negative views use it as ammo to improve. Its strictly for the forum to stay living. P.S. I hope the font made your eyes hurt!!!

Respect!
P.

Nicely done Prae. Bet that took some time. +1

DeletedUser50502

TOP 12
1.Eviction Notice: Strong core and are currently flying above the rest in terms of BP and points, with experienced leadership, they are going to go a long way. SWIM

2.Just The Tip: Experienced players that are beginning to control the oceans that they are in. They are very aggressive, and kill pretty much anybody that get in their way. SWIM

3.Written In Blood: Extremely strong fighters, I feel like each and every one of their players can battle until the end of time. Their players are also very intelligent in terms of tactics. SWIM

4.Inglourious Basterds: Strong players, but they don't know how to defend themselves, a good friend of mine that is in their lost all of his points because nobody could defend him. This proves that they don't have very efficient communication skills. Due to their number of active players, I think they'll last, but not for long. FLOAT

5.Eviction-Notice: See 1 ^

6.Impact: I think these guys have active and experienced players, but they need to go one step further, other alliances such as Just The Tip are taking over their areas, so they are starting to fall behind. They have a lot of BP so know how to fight, but i'm not sure how long they can last. FLOAT

7.The Vipers: They are an MRA that have the majority of their members in 55 with Written In Blood. They look as though they are trying to look big and intimidating by recruiting a lot of players. When it starts to heat up between them and WIB, I don't think they will win. SINK

8.Average Joes: Small group of active players that are climbing up the leader boards in ocean 44. Have a tight core which comes with an organized support system i'm sure. They look as though they are here to stay. SWIM

9.Blood Thirsty: Sister alliance to Written in Blood, will get a lot of support in ocean 55. Because of their strong relationship with WIB, they will grow constantly, and as long WIB are up there, I think they will be too. SWIM

10.-SpammerS- Core located in ocean 44. They have some strong players, but it looks as though those top players are carrying the whole alliance. Especially in an extremely competitive ocean such as 44, an alliance will have to work more like a team so succeed. I think the others in 44 will take them out in time, but for now I think they will be here for a little while. FLOAT then SINK

11.Black Templars They seem to be holding their own in ocean 55 and 56, there will be big challenges in the future for them to over come, but for now they look like they are staying strong, and fighting their way through their problems. They are controlling 56 at the moment, but might have some trouble with THE DEATH SQUAD soon. I don't know why they are in 55, but if their members in 56 help out, I think they will last in this world. SWIM

12.Nameless Were at the top not so long ago, but have been falling in recent times, they have not been able to keep up with some other alliances, and are starting to fall apart. SINK

PROSPECTS FOR THE FUTURE
18.Quality over Quantity: Have come out of nowhere, and are already controlling ocean 65. They have an active and tight core there, and have almost no competition in that area. Once they expand to cover the whole ocean, and maybe the oceans around them, they will be a tough alliance to beat.

13.Ridiculousness: Right outside of the top 12 alliances. They have a tough ocean in 55, but they are good fighters so I think they'll last. They have an active team that needs to be more aggressive to the big dogs in 55 if they want to succeed, but I think they can do it.

Thanks for reading my Top 12 :D

DeletedUser49059

HonorableMentions

Dishonorable Mentions

Respect!
P.

Well written Prae...should be fun to join that world and see what's going on. Gives me a good idea of where to land when the time becomes "right"...

DeletedUser50770

Very good and detailed top 12's, interesting to see what they say about my and other alliances ! :)

DeletedUser36436

Quality over quantity has some players in south O44, lets see how this plays out.

DeletedUser50770

Nameless were dead fish in 44 without a merge, things will be more interesting now ! ;)

DeletedUser36436

Genios was the merge of Nameless into Inglorious Bastards planned or just a sudden reaction? :) :)

Planned. I had a crappy day today and was AFK 90% of the time (came on 20 mins ago (nubs, attacking an offline player :p)). I had it in mind for a few days now. :p

In all seriousness though, Ex is friends with -Sub Zero- and this was going on over 2-3 days.

Last edited: