Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser

I will give with a try and spam something construtive

10 Nameless - Sink - I believe in 2 weeks maximum (I bet one) they will merge and make a powerfull ally

This guy know some things give him a cookie he deserves it. That was easy next time I will do a really awesome and hard prediction :D

DeletedUser50502

those 3 Basterds sister/mother/auntie alliances give true bastards everywhere a bad name.

just stop.

If any of you guys remember the alliance War Inc., I was a founder and we got a pact with Inglourious Basterds, then a merge was organized somehow, and next thing I know, my alliance is named War Basterds and everyone is demoted...I'm so done with this world :Angry:

DeletedUser

Rigth cause en never had academies xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The sole reason for my comment is every one including IG member have flamed us for using wings, and they now have a 3rd wing. Was just making sure they took heat from it as no one else seemed to comment on the fact. God forbid it had been EN though lol

If any of you guys remember the alliance War Inc., I was a founder and we got a pact with Inglourious Basterds, then a merge was organized somehow, and next thing I know, my alliance is named War Basterds and everyone is demoted...I'm so done with this world :Angry:

Yea, was wondering how that went down. Cray cray....

DeletedUser21625

If you didnt stand up for your alliance, and if you let some people push you into a merge you did not want, then you deserve what you got. Everybody has a voice, and a choice. It is people like you who just follow along doing whatever the other guys tell you to do, that make Grepo bad for every other player trying to play a war game, not a kissy-fest.

did you even ask your players if they wanted to be playing the coalition game? Because that is where these multi-branch alliances lead.

DeletedUser

Can someone get me a link to the top alliances in ithaca as my work computer is

DeletedUser36743

and all this time i got the impression from the likes of Fontenay that his alliance had higher standards.... guess that's for the externals only...

DeletedUser

Who let the noobs in? I've only been here 5 hours. Wish I had a harbor.....

8521850429e37670e5ceabd59f1adca9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

I guess no new players should play this game..or sleep...or else KFC will publicize a nice report ( which it is) as victory/his awesomeness. Guy/Gal was asleep and you got a nice same isand hit in on him/her. Congrats.

Throw this guy a parade.

DeletedUser

Thanks Canby and Praehelios. I appreciate the respect. Work has been kicking my butt the past couple of months. Hence...a different account. I'm not hiding. I don't have much free time right now. Looking forward to September really. I'd like to breathe again lol.

Now....back to buisness. You're as worthless as you've always been peelesspower. I'm still scratching my head as to how you have 2 green bars under your name on this forum. I'm not farming you..."****" it was a revenge attack. No doubt your foot in mouth disease is effecting your brain.

acdab2e6aa182eea52bb496bbf3059c3.png

I guess no new players should play this game..or sleep...or else KFC will publicize a nice report ( which it is) as victory/his awesomeness. Guy/Gal was asleep and you got a nice same isand hit in on him/her. Congrats.

Throw this guy a parade.

DeletedUser48572

You lost more resources to replace the troops than actual resources gained...in that last "i'm awesome i wish i had LS report"...(second one you posted)

that's called farming??

Control yourself.

Now....back to buisness. You're as worthless as you've always been peelesspower. I'm not farming you..."****" it was a revenge attack. No doubt your foot in mouth disease is effecting your brain.

Peelesspower.. so many other funny things you could have said.

We get it ...you took advange of the insane gold rules in this game to make 360 slingers in the first 5 hours you played in this server. Awesome.

DeletedUser

Throw this guy a parade.

Feel free to post a screenshot of that PM I sent you in Sinope where I so kindly expressed my opinion
of you.

DeletedUser

You lost more resources to replace the troops than actual resources gained...in that last "i'm awesome i wish i had LS report"...(second one you posted)

that's called farming??

Control yourself.

Peelesspower.. so many other funny things you could have said.

We get it ...you took advange of the insane gold rules in this game to make 360 slingers in the first 5 hours you played in this server. Awesome.

I used my brain buddy. No gold needed. The startup quests give you what you need. Forced loyalty, resource bonuses and accelerated recruitement that gives you 1 slinger every 2 seconds. All you have to do is build the farm and 5 minute loot. If you're online for 3 hours, it's easy. I was in the beta server when they tested it last year. It's simple math. I didn't even do it efficiently. The phone kept ringing.

DeletedUser

What's really blown my mind though is....I'm on an island in O65 and ALL OF THE FARMS are level 6. Yeah. LEVEL 6!!!!

Not sure if it's a glitch or I should buy a lottery ticket!!!