Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

buddy1971

Phrourach
EN will be a coalition of 12 alliances before anyone else has a couple of cities... oh fun fun fun... we need a consolidated effort by everyone who isn't them and their goldspinning boring old men to attack them from the very start and maybe we can have a real Grepolis game in the server...
Every world that EN plays has a coalition against them and we still win (its because of the group of leaders that we have)

DeletedUser

nope never got an invite to play with En before the world started. please show me that convo! The reason had I received I never would have accepted are mainly associated with Ialsysus (never can spell that right) being the most boring server ever. I believe a few En players admitted Nyssa was a blast because there was good competition. kron is even still recruiting LOL.

For the record no coalition was ever formed until EN attacked us. But you are the propaganda for a reason. Feel fre to lie about politics all you want, but please NEVER include me in one of your many lies.
Can you please clarify the audience why you joined EN in Myonia while most of NPA joined Wargasm to continue the fight?
For the Hall of Fame?

DeletedUser

ohh tea bag..what are you doing here, clogging up this forum aswell???

Ain't you got any butts to lick? I'm sure i can hear Erik in the distance..run along :p

Isn't your post one on which you always started to say what you said for me?
Are you beer wench?
If not why do you intervene?

I saw a player whom I know to run after easy things, you should be happy to unmask such a player?
Or since you lost elsewhere your logic is totally gone by now?

DeletedUser36743

nope never got an invite to play with En before the world started. please show me that convo!

Here u go.... Proof as desired... our skype chat from the 30th June click here ... I have the entire convo ... lemme know if you want me to post the rest of it too....

Now I have two questions for you...

1) Who, between us is the Liar ??

2) Who, between us is indulging in Politics/Propaganda ??

DeletedUser42857

Second we have nothing to do with QOQ....

Maybe my "source" is mistaken :D

In any case u are the foremost 'expert' on multi alliance operations... take Sparta for instance.. Where u set a record of sorts leading a seven sister alliance - Gods of Sparta1, GOS2, GOS3, GOS4, GOS5, GOS6 and GOS7 ( not to mention the three Vision & two DireWolf clans with whom u were pacted).....

Dont blame sparta on me. Actually there were only 3 branches worth of players iN GOS, it ended up as more branches because they never seemed to have anyone in branch to do invites for rotation so ended up with more branches being created to save all the browns. (And direwolves had long gone by then)

Given this background, I find it a lil rich... your getting all flustered and moaning about EN getting a pact...

Given my backround...? En65 running AG, didnt go over about 50 members, I left the game when we merged into an MRA. En70 running AG, never went over 30 members, 1 server long ally, dont pin Sparta on me, that werent my doing. I was opposed to the vortex merge at the very beginning.

besides, im not flustered. I just find it amusing watching pretty much the entire top ten getting together in one big cuddle club.

DeletedUser36743

Maybe my "source" is mistaken :D

fair enough....

Dont blame sparta on me. Actually there were only 3 branches worth of players iN GOS, it ended up as more branches because they never seemed to have anyone in branch to do invites for rotation so ended up with more branches being created to save all the browns. (And direwolves had long gone by then)

Lol...why not... you were leader there and were obviously were pretty comfortable ... I never once saw you post in the externals there cribbing about what a MRA GOS+family was... how coalitions like GOS were monumentally screwing up grepolis...etc etc...

...and since you feel so strongly about coalitions (judging from the fact that this is you pet issue on the externals) how come you didnt leave or do something about it... afterall you were a leader there .......

...and your claim that there were only 3 branches worth of players amongst 7 branches, only means you acknowledge that you all were incompetent in addition to an MRA

....dont pin Sparta on me, that werent my doing. I was opposed to the vortex merge at the very beginning.

Why not... you all have no qualms saying Coming Soon = EN, or HERT = EN .... this when everyone in Comings/HERT/EN is at pains to point out this is incorrect.... yet you want that I should not pin your alliance in Sparta to you ??... Why ??... Dont you think this unfair...

besides, im not flustered. I just find it amusing watching pretty much the entire top ten getting together in one big cuddle club.

Strange u didnt find GOS 'amusing' in Sparta.. where you all had 5-6 alliances in the top 10...

anyhow...

Welcome to EN mate !!... just so you know... we didnt allign with the top alliance.... we killed some of the top alliances ...and now there are only those that u see left (having earlier knocked out Justwar 1 & 2 and now IB1 & IB2 from the top 10)...

This is a subtle but important difference

Now... How about u answer the question that i have asked thrice... Is peace and love really not JTT3 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Beer Wench

Phrourach
myo

Can you please clarify the audience why you joined EN in Myonia while most of NPA joined Wargasm to continue the fight?
For the Hall of Fame?

most of the NPA i played with ghosted. having run WW on previous servers and having mroe respect for the EN players vs the wargasm players I went to EN. I wanted to see if I could learn anything new regarding WW management. not that it makes one bit of difference

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Here u go.... Proof as desired... our skype chat from the 30th June click here ... I have the entire convo ... lemme know if you want me to post the rest of it too....

Now I have two questions for you...

1) Who, between us is the Liar ??

2) Who, between us is indulging in Politics/Propaganda ??

world started on June 30th.... you convo'd me after I dropped. next propaganda please.... and I would never post a private PM, especially one that doesn't prove my point!

DeletedUser36743

world started on June 30th.... you convo'd me after I dropped. next propaganda please.... and I would never post a private PM, especially one that doesn't prove my point!

Well you are a LIAR.... and a slimeball....

The above conversaton is before the world opened..... and the time stamp of >> this proves it....and I only posted a private PM bcos you asked me to show it to you !!!.....

and you have the nerve to say you dont like politicing....lol

DeletedUser42857

Lol...why not... you were leader there and were obviously were pretty comfortable ... I never once saw you post in the externals there cribbing about what a MRA GOS+family was... how coalitions like GOS were monumentally screwing up grepolis...etc etc...

...and since you feel so strongly about coalitions (judging from the fact that this is you pet issue on the externals) how come you didnt leave or do something about it... afterall you were a leader there .......

...and your claim that there were only 3 branches worth of players amongst 7 branches, only means you acknowledge that you all were incompetent in addition to an MRA

Not really.

I went to US with a few guys from AG after en70 as a stop gap while we waited for a new EN world to open, to see about hero's etc, we only went over with about 15-20 people and got into a battering from matter so merged into GOS. I was moved up to leadership pretty quickly there, but never intended being part of an MRA. I opposed the Vortex merge vehemently preferring to go to war with them but we merged, other merges happened, one merge happened when sir conner managed to merge an alliance by accident.. :D

I actually quit US twice. Once after i got generally sick of Arete, Eskwisit and their refusal to go to war with anyone, those guys drove me nuts. Ekswisit especially, biggest idiot ive ever met in grepo, refused flatly to fight enemy, but constantly attacking inactive, even ones not in his branch - i always trip my inactives at 1 day inactive with birs - he was hitting them constantly)

The second time when the merges started getting out of hand, we had vanishing leadership and god knows what else, it actually got the point where trying to bring some sort of order to it was making me ill, . By that time though it was a catch 22, gos merged with vortex, that caused matter to merge with dire, some matter then went to gos, that made infamous merge with wheel, each blames each other for turning the world into a bit of an mra fest.

If you check US externals you will find I made myself pretty clear, the way we ended up wasnt how I would like an alliance Im running to work, I like small teams, en70 we never went over about 25-30 player (Yes, we had one big ally but with an alliance of 30 you have to and we stuck with that one ally from start to finish only merging for that silly event) but you play the cards you are dealt. I stuck with GOS out of loyalty, they took my guys in when we were getting hit early server, was loyalty to stay with them.

I went back to GOS for Wonders because they asked me to go back and help them, and after having a break and chilling, i felt I owed them loyalty. The week before wonders i put in solid 16 hour days on grepo, just trying to even get seven islands sorted out and get all the players in branches, briefed on wonders, then going into wonders for the first week i was doing 18 hour days trying to run the damn things. And to give you an idea, i was getting pm's asking "to send resources to the wonder island do i send a colony ship", or "how do i leave the alliance to join another". I did however agree with the merging of limitless and merciless as by then it was clear we were so lacking in experience amongst the players we had that we had a huge disadvantage not from a resource point of view but from a favor point of view, which even with additional merges was correct. We lost time on fills, but we lost huge amounts of time on favor. But i worked my off trying to sort them into some sort of order. (the extra branches were because we had players waiting to rotate out and nobody inviting them, so someone who was around would found a fresh branch, invite everyone just to get them out of main branch)

So Gos was nothing like i would like to play, hated it, was stressful as hell, (some nice guys there as people though), and i was pretty much ready to quit grepo after that. I ran myself into the ground trying to "play the cards i was dealt". But im not the kind of person to switch sides, GOS took me in, my job to do the best i can for them.

I think the fact i didnt move with them to their new server, but returned to En with a small group of players (Who were enemies in us42) tells you all you need to know.

Note. En65 ran a small 50-60 man alliance, when we merged with allies stuck around, but when that turned into an mra i quit there as well.

DeletedUser36743

Not really.

I went to US with a few guys from AG after en70 as a stop gap while we waited for a new EN world to open, to see about hero's etc, we only went over with about 15-20 people and got into a battering from matter so merged into GOS. I was moved up to leadership pretty quickly there, but never intended being part of an MRA. I opposed the Vortex merge vehemently preferring to go to war with them but we merged, other merges happened, one merge happened when sir conner managed to merge an alliance by accident.. :D

I actually quit US twice. Once after i got generally sick of Arete, Eskwisit and their refusal to go to war with anyone, those guys drove me nuts. Ekswisit especially, biggest idiot ive ever met in grepo, refused flatly to fight enemy, but constantly attacking inactive, even ones not in his branch - i always trip my inactives at 1 day inactive with birs - he was hitting them constantly)

The second time when the merges started getting out of hand, we had vanishing leadership and god knows what else, it actually got the point where trying to bring some sort of order to it was making me ill, . By that time though it was a catch 22, gos merged with vortex, that caused matter to merge with dire, some matter then went to gos, that made infamous merge with wheel, each blames each other for turning the world into a bit of an mra fest.

If you check US externals you will find I made myself pretty clear, the way we ended up wasnt how I would like an alliance Im running to work, I like small teams, en70 we never went over about 25-30 player (Yes, we had one big ally but with an alliance of 30 you have to and we stuck with that one ally from start to finish only merging for that silly event) but you play the cards you are dealt. I stuck with GOS out of loyalty, they took my guys in when we were getting hit early server, was loyalty to stay with them.

I went back to GOS for Wonders because they asked me to go back and help them, and after having a break and chilling, i felt I owed them loyalty. The week before wonders i put in solid 16 hour days on grepo, just trying to even get seven islands sorted out and get all the players in branches, briefed on wonders, then going into wonders for the first week i was doing 18 hour days trying to run the damn things. And to give you an idea, i was getting pm's asking "to send resources to the wonder island do i send a colony ship", or "how do i leave the alliance to join another". I did however agree with the merging of limitless and merciless as by then it was clear we were so lacking in experience amongst the players we had that we had a huge disadvantage not from a resource point of view but from a favor point of view, which even with additional merges was correct. We lost time on fills, but we lost huge amounts of time on favor. But i worked my off trying to sort them into some sort of order. (the extra branches were because we had players waiting to rotate out and nobody inviting them, so someone who was around would found a fresh branch, invite everyone just to get them out of main branch)

So Gos was nothing like i would like to play, hated it, was stressful as hell, (some nice guys there as people though), and i was pretty much ready to quit grepo after that. I ran myself into the ground trying to "play the cards i was dealt". But im not the kind of person to switch sides, GOS took me in, my job to do the best i can for them.

I think the fact i didnt move with them to their new server, but returned to En with a small group of players (Who were enemies in us42) tells you all you need to know.

Note. En65 ran a small 50-60 man alliance, when we merged with allies stuck around, but when that turned into an mra i quit there as well.

hmmm... i think i hit a raw nerve...lol... anyhow will let it go...

ps: I see my question still goes unanswered... altho that itself is answer enough....

DeletedUser

Dumbspace,are you expressing solidarity with ww coordinators?:D
since so far only contempt came from you:D
you thought it is an easy thing,huh?:D

DeletedUser46310

It did suck, because people refused to fight.

Change the game maybe? There are few quite amusing ones that dont include fighting..Should find them suited

Joseph Nieves said:
I will say that we did not send everything at you, I know that me and many others never sent an attack your way.
Fair enough, I'm such a liar..Please Grepo community, have mercy in your souls and forgive me for misleading you..Joseph never sent an attack my way. Reason? Well prolly quote #1 explains..

Joseph Nieves said:
I don't even recall us spending much time trying to conquer you. I remember one guy tried or maybe two

Ok maybe 3...4-5 tops...I could swear there were no more than 6 or 7.. Here, let 8 be my final offer..9?! What?! Jesus...Ok 9 but under one condition, I Joseph never attacked you...I have a rep to worry about :)))

Joseph Nieves said:
and then you were with JTT so we couldn't hit you (guess the refugee policy didn't apply)

I'm sure Phil or Beer can dig out recruting convo we had and post it here... It specificly states, as agreement from both them and me that Refugee policy" MUST be obeyed. No exeptions! I\m not quite sure what is that you're trying to a accomplish here but may I say please dont..Just dont. I'm definetly not the same badass-top grepo legend like yourself but have been arround long enough to repect things that became a custom in this game. A "rule" created by players not Inno that everyone with the slightest sense of dignity and respect towards enemy has. A light at the end of the dark tunel this game became. So please, just dont ;)

Joseph Nieves said:
I thought they weren't here to play for WW, just to fight EN. Or did that change once the fight with EN wasn't going well :heh:

Ohhh boy, where to start on this one..Ok, let me try and summarize .. This is basicly a farewell letter to my former alliance members. A gesture of gratitude for allowing me to have few last drinking raids acompanied by ourselves making fun of eachother on skype..you know, classic old school grepo fun. Of course a chance for me to underline that you suck but that is entirely different thing. By you I of course mean you, Druvi.. You know, the talking part of the band. I'm not entering into debate of who joined who, which top players, bla bla bla.. at the end of the day of course they ran away from you, who wouldnt right? But definetly my intention is not to talk about EN&Co vs. JTT/TS war. I'm out, there are players left ingame on both sides, of course they'll fight (please dont be confused, this is a war game), maybe they'll become friends, maybe they'll pact, maybe one will rim the other,maybe one will quit, God knows...That is unpredictable because I have no idea where this world will be in 1,2..6 months.

This is just a farewell message to them. A message of best wishes for the end. And from my knoweldge end is still a WW stage..Ergo, I say I wish they get a crown. Summarized enough?

Joseph Nieves said:
Clueless players, I have no idea who you are referring to

You and all other external forum talkers who ypeople cant find ingame to "have a word" with them.

Joseph Nieves said:
Not it has become that anyone who thinks differently is clueless even if their post have more truth in it lol

Wow, this is.. this is some 4th dimension quantum logic right here.. So I say you;re clueless and that is a wrong assumption because I cant possibly know what I think.. But you think that me thinking you are clueless is wrong..therefore you conclude that your thoughts are "the truth" and that is of course ok.. system overload here, gotta reset myself

Joseph Nieves said:
Cool you didn't lose a city. That doesn't really mean anything

You lost yours, it's easy for you to say big deal...I'm not used to that. :)

Enjoy RL Sparky, quitting is an exciting thing :)

Thank you. Best wishes to you too my friend!

DeletedUser

Really??

ps: BTW u were right.... my source was not up to scratch... JTT & IB are in bed with AJ... one happy family

Hey ya mate!

Just to clarify; We are not a JTT branch.

Im just here to fight the biggest threat to the server, as i always am...That being you guys or someone else doesnt matter. In my view that is the only way to play this game.

I really really respect you guys as players, as off now your crew is the best around for sure, that being because off gold or just superior skills doesnt matter.

What i cant seem to get my head around is why for the love off god do you need to pact and nap your way to the win?
To be honest you would probably have gotten it either way.

I remember back in EN35, Knossos i was leading my old team Legion of Death, and we were by far the best alliance on the server. Did we pact or having multiple nap's? Hell no! We fought at times up to 10 alliances and having a blast doing so. We did off course loose a few cites but we gained them back with interest and in the end, though narrowly we won the crown in a glorious close finish right until the end. And that is the way to play the game my friend, at least in my view!

Regards
Tom

DeletedUser36743

Just to clarify; We are not a JTT branch.

thanks for clarifying.. you all are however pacted to IB / JTT / TS...

Im just here to fight the biggest threat to the server, as i always am...That being you guys or someone else doesnt matter.

Fair enough... we turned you all RED too... :)

I really really respect you guys as players, as off now your crew is the best around for sure, that being because off gold or just superior skills doesnt matter.

Thank you... thats a first... and I am pretty sure its cos of Gold

What i cant seem to get my head around is why for the love off god do you need to pact and nap your way to the win?
To be honest you would probably have gotten it either way.

hmmm.... maybe some day we will talk and I could enlighten you...

I remember back in EN35, Knossos i was leading my old team Legion of Death, and we were by far the best alliance on the server. Did we pact or having multiple nap's? Hell no! We fought at times up to 10 alliances and having a blast doing so. We did off course loose a few cites but we gained them back with interest and in the end, though narrowly we won the crown in a glorious close finish right until the end. And that is the way to play the game my friend, at least in my view!

Great to hear....to each their own... btw where is LOD now ?... i mean why Peace & Love ?

DeletedUser

I'm not going into a lengthy discussion with you Prateek, you are waaaaay to talkative and a master off twisting my word, lol

You asked for clarification on we were a JTT branch or not, i provided.

At the end off the day its really about having fun, you guys are the "new" kind off players who likes to play it safe and thats cool.

When someone ask; "What alliance were you playing with in Jalysos?"
I would like to say; "I was fighting the overwelming power and having a blast!"

While you might say; I was playing with EN and the entire world was green... Almost no targets around just a few but they did not fighting back.

Its a war game, take your pick...

DeletedUser36743

I'm not going into a lengthy discussion with you Prateek, you are waaaaay to talkative and a master off twisting my word, lol

You asked for clarification on we were a JTT branch or not, i provided.

At the end off the day its really about having fun, you guys are the "new" kind off players who likes to play it safe and thats cool.

When someone ask; "What alliance were you playing with in Jalysos?"
I would like to say; "I was fighting the overwelming power and having a blast!"

While you might say; I was playing with EN and the entire world was green... Almost no targets around just a few but they did not fighting back.

Its a war game, take your pick...

Lol... am not twisting anything.. asked you another straight question - u chose not to answer... no matter I already know the answer (after all i see reports of late support coming in)... was asking to see how someone who is so into the 'war' game aspect of Grepo might react..

Well best of luck having fun... as I said.. to each their own