Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser36743

Whatever QViv is doing, its working; regardless of the morals involved, if its there, its not against the rules so technically its completely fine to do. QoQ has been bought up multiple times with their players taking ghosts and founding cities so that their islands are fully qoq and this does seem to be a very new and efficient tactic that they have put into practise, looks that its pushing them closer and closer to than #1 spot, could this be the beginning of a new grepo age?

I agree with this....altho bear in mind....its not the size of the Dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the Dog that determines things...

DeletedUser42857

Im declaring this world done. Over. Finished. Kaput.

1. (and 3, 4, 8, 10,11) Eviction Notice
Also incorporating Eviction-notice, written in blood, blood frenzy, blood thirsty, hammer, hounddogs, and whoever else ive forgotten.
Control pretty much the entire core, nobody seems to be attacking them, can pretty much do whatever they want now. The only downside for them is that most of their opponents have fallen apart as opposed to being beaten. Joes leaders quit, Just the tips leaders quit, dragons leaders quit (see a theme going here). Not so much EN won, as everyone else just ran away. Granted they kicked the proverbial out of them as they ran.

2. Quality over Quantity
No idea what their gameplan is, but if they think they will win wonders while being outnumbered 7-1 they must be drunk. Will probably go into wonders as #1 in the world and claim moral victory.

5. Nuns with Guns
Probably the last hope of something happening in this world. If they could have put some pressure on bloods, then the whole game could have changed, could have turned 55 into a real battleground, Sadly, they came unstuck at the first hurdle and are destined to, well, I dont know. I know from the point of view of CBP we really needed nuns to succeed.

6.The Numpty Crew
on the rim, nobody care, will try build pyramids and fail, but at least they tried.

7. Cute but Psycho
Mostly in vacation or just worn out from the constant manti bombardement, theres only so many times you can defend against hordes of manti's. Others have been secretly colonising in 65 ready to jump to QOQ where they wont get attacked. Legion of Death going through the same routine. Only option for these guys seems to be turtling. But credit to them, about the only ones who have actually tried to fight En.

So there ya go.

EN have 6 of the top 11 alliances, of the other 5, three are doomed, ones on the rim, and one doesnt want to fight anyone.

Congrats En on the win and another crown, although i think this ones been won on reputation more than anything, people just too scared to fight the rumbling behemoth.

Kudos to Nuns for giving it a go, they could have accepted the merge into Bloods and gone that route but they chose to fight.

Kudos to nameless to keeping on fighting, and credit to Joes who tried to take it to En.

Credit to some of the blood group, those who actually went into 45 and tried to take the war to their enemies. To the lot that just sat in 55 under the protection of En, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Enjoy those plastic hats.

Me, im genuinly disillusioned with what Grepo has become. Events and gold spend have way too much impact on the world (i bowed to the manti pressure today - 3 manti nukes cleared out a city of 5000 dlu, sorry, but thats just freakin dumb, i hate that, you shouldnt be able to just buy a 5k city clearance), servers that crash with more than x number of attacks, mobile apps that crash, mass alliances that dont want to fight and just pact everyone, mass pacts of 5, 10, hell, 20 alliances.

dim bids adieu to externals. password changed. cya.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are disillusioned with the ongoing of alliances outside of those of which you are directly dealing with.

None the less your activity on the externals will be missed.

DeletedUser22217

Dim, I don't like my name being mentioned, especially when I am not taking part of the talks myself.
I understand your curiosity according QoQ, we are interesting alliance :), but you may not expect to be told much. After all it is not your alliance.
However, in a world speed 4 where building up a city is fast and easy, you can take a small city or ghost just because you like the position or have slots. So hard to understand? Also haven't heard about building a core?

About the bp...well we have our fights.
I am still catching up after my vm, but QoQ is ranked number one as Attackers, and number 6 as defenders.
Being provocative is sometimes fun, but you should really find some realistic reasons for this, because obviously...it's not our defense that we are killing.

DeletedUser

Bye Dimmy, you are still a sore looser even when you haven't been rimmed 1 week out of bp.

DeletedUser21287

Are you drunk? at what point was there every 20 alliances battling it out for supremacy in 55?

in fact at what point was there even 10 alliances battling it out for supremacy in 55?

In fact, tell you what, name 5 alliances that have battled it out for supremacy in 55?

bloods had 55 at the very beginning, they pacted just the tip with an agreement they wouldnt go into 55, then they pacted en, who basically allowed them to keep 55. They then recruited what was left of 55, and on the whole, barring about 10 of the more active and agressive players, in 55 they have merily sat.

Out of order
Kleos
Ridiculousness
the whalers
pasty (something)
roman empire
vipers
ldk (or something)

these are just the ones I remember in the east of the ocean. most fighting one another and in the end the bloods came out on top. supremacy was probably a bit of a strong word considering most were dissolved in the first 2 weeks but all were trying to get a foot hold and own as much of the ocean as possible. if you take other alliances around that time I bet 20 isn't a far estimate. so yes they were battling it out, the fact they folded as quickly as they did doesn't change this. the main point was in reference to the MRA, at some point before these well established alliances knew each other they at some point in time recruited each other in much the same way. from what I have seen many of the bloods know each other and the other players were absorbed.

DeletedUser46762

I'm disappointed in you all. You forgot to mention the millions of Gold you all think I use. Tactics are a personal issue though. Every world you guys get on your soap boxes cos I'm number 1.

Grow a set guys and just admit that you love me xxxxxx

DeletedUser

I'm disappointed in you all. You forgot to mention the millions of Gold you all think I use. Tactics are a personal issue though. Every world you guys get on your soap boxes cos I'm number 1.

Grow a set guys and just admit that you love me xxxxxx

We all love you and scared of you in our own little way

DeletedUser51175

masher285 says he can take u viv im inclined to believe he is right.. :)

DeletedUser51175

haha, right. I would say you were delusional, but i wouldn't want you to fall off your unicorn.

well i sendt u some cs to kill of ana , switch on ur doubble bp and ul tripple ur overall BP ;) maybe u can call the rest of QnQ and u can share inn on it, have to be unusual for u guys to hear the attack alarm go off when its not a pre planned attack :S

DeletedUser40223

Most of this has already been said, might aswell put my own opinions in there, my first post, and probably my last, enjoy an unbiased view of the top 12. Apologies for not being up-to-date on some of the smaller alliances that i dont speak to or know about too much!

1 - Eviction Notice - SWIM
They are power houses, no doubt of their deep pockets, multiple world winners, very organized, good fighters, good players, good strategy (however much criticism they receive, but it works, no one can doubt that), they are in for the long haul, they have a winning streak and i think they will stop at nothing to keep that going. Clear potential world winners without a doubt. Not much more can be said.
2 - Quality Over Quantity - SWIM
Anti-MRA, like to keep things small, elite and closely knit. Against recruiting everyone and everyone who does join must colonize in their ocean. This type of playing makes them incredibly powerful against alliances with almost double the people as they are coordinated, fierce and do not back down. They have no major wars currently, yes i say currently as it seems they are going to run into someone and its not going to be pretty. However, they are a clear potential world winner and aside EN have a great chance of taking the money on this one. I would not take these guys lightly as they work very well together, unlike most alliances i have seen and i would not like to be on the receiving end of some of the very skilled people they have in their ranks.
3 - Eviction-Notice
See #1
4 - Written In Blood - SWIM
These guys can be seen as the 3rd power in this world. They are an MRA (Plain to see) however have some very good players in their ranks. It can be seen that the blood family have some inactives and because of their size they have spanned the entire 55, they have a very filled core and taking them head on will give someone a headache. They are a formidable force and if they sort to their weaker/inactive players who have no interest in playing they can be a very very good alliance and could potentially make EN or QoQ have a few sleepless nights. A potential world winner, however their pact with EN will see them taking the fight to QoQ alongside EN, can QoQ pull it off? If QoQ/En is taken out, bloods will have to fight the winner for their potential crown.
5 - Nuns With Guns - FLOAT THEN SINK
Looked very promising, they had the potential with the right diplomacy and provided players in their ranks to fight they could of had a serious impact on how the world would turn out, they had the power to who would win the world. However, as i am unbiased to every alliance on this list, they will sink after a while. They suddenly had a bit of a fight with Bloods, and even though they were eager to show themselves and everyone on externals that they were stronger than what people thought, spoke a big fight, yet could not deliver. About 10-15 of their members know their way round a timer and were aggressive and actually fought, the rest disappeared. They have some serious issues that they now need to address as they cannot be taken seriously anymore after what went down in the past few days. A few of their upmost best are either on VM or are quitting for RL reasons. Will float and then sink heavily when they are continually attacked and cannot handle it.
6 - Vanilla Ice - SWIM?
These guys are considered the dark horses in my eyes, they are from Sinope if i read correctly, they are very experienced, remind me of a smaller QoQ, they are planning on dominating their home ocean and i can see them going to be a very good fighting force, they are all in communication constantly and are a very good bunch of friends. I can see these guys being a problem for some big alliances if they are not taken seriously, however i put them as a SWIM with a question mark as i don't know how they will hold up if they of QoQ and then they revert their attention from the north to south as sparks seem to be flying from those two alliances.
7 - Cute But Psycho - FLOAT
I'm being harsh on these guys as they are very good defenders, most are very good attackers and have the potential to be great, they are JTT+The Shaft merged into one new alliance, after JTT's leaders went crazy and ghosted/quit/VM/purposefully banned they needed a fresh start and thats what they have. I can see these guys being a pain for EN/Bloods however i think the same fate may hit them once again if Bloods/EN focus on them like they did last time, i would love to see these guys kick some as i know a few people in here and i know they have potential but the reality of the matter is can they outdo JTT in their ability to finally overcome EN/Bloods attacks?
8 - The Hammer - FLOAT
King of the Rim they say; after these guys defeated Dragon Hunters, dont know the details but they have so much space to know just grow, cannot see them making a real impact on the server outcome or to any alliances right now, rumoured that they are part of EN, wouldn't surprise me for i dont know for sure, i swear i saw one time where it was announced they was, so, lets just roll with that. Would be a good idea for these guys to build some long range defence for EN, could aid in their defence, however i just dont see this guys flourishing or going downhill for a very long time, thats why i'm going to give them a float.
10 - Blood Frenzy
See #4
11 - Blood Thirsty
See #5
12 - Independant - SINK
They seem to be in EN's back yard, they have lost a few cities to them and it seems like if EN tried they would be wiped pretty soon, very bad placement for these guys and i dont see them lasting that long, basically would give EN a free basis to stretch their legs into.​

Indie will not sink.. Sure EN are proving their reputation as a formidable alliance with great fighters and we are getting a fair old caning in 044 but unlike lesser alliances we will not quit. We will lose cities, we'll get moved around a bit but we'll earn BP's, we will still grow and we will fight all the way. That is how we roll..

DeletedUser

You're now 14th, pretty much sank from the top 12. I said that i dont know about the smaller alliances, however you must understand i wasnt in any way having a dig at you, that is my OPINION and it wasnt too far off it seems.

DeletedUser40223

I didn't take it that way my friend. I'm just stating my opinion which is Indie won't sink, remember we climbed into the Top 12 and have done that from something like 35th so dropping a couple of places when being hit pretty hard by a very good alliance like EN is no big deal.. I'd like to see how others hold up to them. Some quit in a much shorter time than we have, difference is we won't implode.

EN are doing a good job but we aren't taking it lying down. We never have and never will, Indie aren't glory hunters, just good people who get along well without any drama. We play for fun and losing cities and getting beat sometimes is all part of the game. Anyway victory tastes sweeter when you've suffered losses. Makes you appreciate them all the more.

Last edited by a moderator: