Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser50935

Fairly sure calling someone an idiot translates to rl.

But I'm sorry for breaking your heart Jamez, I'm already taken.

It wasn't meant to be, so the sooner you move on and forget about me the better for both of us.
erm... this is getting creepy

DeletedUser42857

Logic error

Whats the error?

Did I say that anyone associated with that person WOULD automatically be guilty?

No.

But it is human nature, that should one person in an alliance, namely the leader of that alliance, be found to have been cheating, or at least the suspicion of cheating been so conclusive that they were banned, it is human nature, that anyone in that alliance, who showed similar characteristics would be considered suspect. Nothing illogical about it.

If Someone on my alliance was banned for using a bot that enabled them to land 10 attacks in a 2 second window, then, logically, anyone else on the same alliance who was able to repeat said feat, and showed similar characteristics, automatically, by association, would be considered suspect. Is that fair, maybe not, but nevertheless, guilt by association.

But thats not illogical, otherwise Guilt by association wouldnt be a phrase.

I need to remember sometimes that I am conversing with 3rd graders for whom english is not their first language.

Based on his logic, think it's safe to assume that all of EN advocate that same thing.

its a bit of a leap to go from, because the leader of an alliance cheats all become suspect, to, everyone in my alliance thinks the same as me, looks the same, eats the same food and wears the same clothes..

but again, im conversing with someone who happens to come from the alliance led by a cheat, it clouds your perspective, clearly.

DeletedUser21625

I need to remember sometimes that I am conversing with 3rd graders for whom english is not their first language.

Your assumption is incorrect. I should think that much would be obvious. Think about it logically, K?

And, if you continue to fling about accusations of cheating, i will ask for some moderation. Enough.

Your wordmanship may seem clever to you, but all you are doing is tangling yourself up in an illogical mess of untruths and thinly-veiled accusations. Time to stop.

DeletedUser36743

I was on mobile, Jamez seems to have become obsessed with me in my absence, a new fan?

@James.... take sloth off the christmas list.... bad sloth...no cookies for u !

also... do you have a fan page !!... wanna go there and like .... I think u speak a lot of sense - perhaps second only to Canby... but a tough call eitherways

Hail James !!!!!
Hail Canby !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16560

1 - Quality over Quantity- 2,395 cities, strong core. Seem to have the tools to race EN to some of the Wonders, perhaps block them from 7/7 or even 4/7, depending if they side with some other local alliance for the WW's. Time will tell. Surely a Swim.

2 - Eviction Notice- 2,335 cities, Stong core in the core. Dominating and seem to be gearing for another win with the infamous rotation strategy. Definitely a Swim.

3 - Eviction-Notice- 2,098 cities, meh. See above.

4 - Written In Blood- 1,799 cities. Hanging to one of the core oceans, doing well against the odds. EN's stone in the shoe. Don't know much about their diplomacy but as long they play it smartly, is a Swim otherwise i see them floating away from the core.

5 - Dixie Normus - 1,644 cities. Looking at their Profile, they seem to have defeated quite a few alliances :p ... Doing well making a core for themselves and will keep doing it. They tick all the boxes to be successful swimmers.

6 - The Hammer - 1,357 cities. Strong core with in the north. Seem to be in bed with EN, after the early cry in Sinope at the start of Abdera when attacked by EN. Maybe in the rotating scheme of things :D. Despite what they go with, surely will swim.

7 - Blood Frenzy - 988 cities. See 4.

8 - Independent - 892 cities. Decent core with their associates. Well, what can you say about these guys. Clue is in the name. Swim, Float and Swim. They might have to float at times in the long run to deal with Grepo fatigue.

9 - Hounddogs - 770 cities. Doesnt seem to have a core. EN coathangers. Float, possibly Sink into EN ranks in time to come.

10 - BlAcK AnArChY - 617 cities. Decent core But it seems their biggest enemy is the dead sea in their backyard. Can only expand north or south (they seem to have given up going East) and get into someone's else yard, perhaps will burn out with fatigue or play diplo wisely. I'll say Float, swim and then float or even Sink into some of the big Alliances grasp.

This is my Top 10, dont like it then dont read it. Possibly inaccurate in some stances or even untrue, but thats my perception of events.

Apologies in advance for any untruths.

DeletedUser16560

11 - TUATHA - 643 cities. Decent core But it seems their biggest enemy is the dead sea in their backyard.
12 - Blood Thirsty - 484 cities. See 4.

Just to help him out.

Anyway nice try, Hugo.

I really didn't need the help, but thanks, anyway!

Don't think is anything wrong with doing a top 10, is there? I could do a top 15 if that rocks your boat :p

I did mention BA backyard only cause if anyone cares to look a map up, Oc 35 is just about half filled up, hence the dead sea. O34 will start to mature very soon, me thinks, or maybe not!? Dunno! ... Such is life on the rim.

Capture%20en84_zps2jxufano.png

DeletedUser

My reaction to everyone who questions the sink/swim status people give them:

111a1d4e087bc46f3371bd1dd20b489d.png

DeletedUser

Perhaps very soon we will need a new thread on forum, named the Top-12 Blood alliances

Written in Blood, Blood Frenzy, Blood Thirsty, Blood Chaos, Blood Bath.
Total = 5. What's the point in that?

And I optimistically assume BloodTies, Blood Brothers II, Blood Brothers are not WIB related.

Society do realize that blood is very important substance for human body and life
But it's MRA level 100.

DeletedUser21287

Perhaps very soon we will need a new thread on forum, named the Top-12 Blood alliances

Written in Blood, Blood Frenzy, Blood Thirsty, Blood Chaos, Blood Bath.
Total = 5. What's the point in that?

And I optimistically assume BloodTies, Blood Brothers II, Blood Brothers are not WIB related.

Society do realize that blood is very important substance for human body and life
But it's MRA level 100.

its the same players dude (numbers) lol. were just doing some shifting of players. the other 3 you mention have nothing to do with us as far as I am aware.

DeletedUser31385

Whats the error?

Did I say that anyone associated with that person WOULD automatically be guilty?

No.

But it is human nature, that should one person in an alliance, namely the leader of that alliance, be found to have been cheating, or at least the suspicion of cheating been so conclusive that they were banned, it is human nature, that anyone in that alliance, who showed similar characteristics would be considered suspect. Nothing illogical about it.

If Someone on my alliance was banned for using a bot that enabled them to land 10 attacks in a 2 second window, then, logically, anyone else on the same alliance who was able to repeat said feat, and showed similar characteristics, automatically, by association, would be considered suspect. Is that fair, maybe not, but nevertheless, guilt by association.

But thats not illogical, otherwise Guilt by association wouldnt be a phrase.

its a bit of a leap to go from, because the leader of an alliance cheats all become suspect, to, everyone in my alliance thinks the same as me, looks the same, eats the same food and wears the same clothes..

but again, im conversing with someone who happens to come from the alliance led by a cheat, it clouds your perspective, clearly.

Have you reported said leader for cheating?