Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

SlothTzu

Strategos
Oh i take no notice of crowns etc, so many people hand off accounts. So was genuinely wondering if this was his first world, might have taken over the account from a mate or something.

Fact he doesnt even understand what a ceasefire is Im assuming its a handoff

Possible. I played Gamma, didn't even realise Fly did until I was looking today ahha.

Zarun-

Strategos
[6:48:24 PM] (Ash Itaka): if I VM I will loose out on all those slots they are giving me, its a silly idea
[6:49:00 PM] Zarun: i wish they'd attack me like that :(
[6:49:41 PM] Vylcan84: yeah they gave me a good chunk of DBP today, a lot of which for way cheap
[6:49:55 PM] Zarun: they know i would school them like nobodys business lol

DeletedUser

Who is going to get to top 5 fighter first. Ash Itaka or Vylcan?
Place your bets now! ;)

SlothTzu

Strategos
I think we need to start a new thread so we can keep track of all the bets, I think Ash Itaka has the most bets so far, based on the BP they gave him.

Good op though, actually lost cities to us, nice.

DeletedUser42857

[6:48:24 PM] (Ash Itaka): if I VM I will loose out on all those slots they are giving me, its a silly idea
[6:49:00 PM] Zarun: i wish they'd attack me like that :(
[6:49:41 PM] Vylcan84: yeah they gave me a good chunk of DBP today, a lot of which for way cheap
[6:49:55 PM] Zarun: they know i would school them like nobodys business lol

Which makes Paul Bruce running into Vm so his units could rebuild even more pathetic :D

DeletedUser9465

Which makes you as boring as usual... or even worse. Really, aren't you bored with yourself yet? Cause pretty much everybody else on this forum is over-bored with you. Sighhhh....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which makes Paul Bruce running into Vm so his units could rebuild even more pathetic :D

What is wrong with somebody going on VM? If your RL schedule gets heavy but grepo is quiet then its managable, even on speed 4.
If your RL schedule is heavy and so is grep then you are going to struggle to be able to do both properly

What would you choose, your job or grepo?
Nobody is going to give you the pleasure of easy cities just because somebody says its pathetic to use VM when they need to.

DeletedUser42857

What is wrong with somebody going on VM? If your RL schedule gets heavy but grepo is quiet then its managable, even on speed 4.
If your RL schedule is heavy and so is grep then you are going to struggle to be able to do both properly

What would you choose, your job or grepo?
Nobody is going to give you the pleasure of easy cities just because somebody says its pathetic to use VM when they need to.

It was more the fact he sent mocking messages saying he was going into vm so his cities and troops could rebuild. After 40k of building was stone hailed off his cities

VM for work, pleasure, illness, injury, boredom yes...
VM because you are being attacked and need your troops to rebuild.. :D

DeletedUser49059

where's drum when we need him? I thought this was a top 12...

if the mod wouldn't delete my thread we could clear this up a bit...but the "Mod-ciple" of Abdera keeps deleting it, so it seems...

DeletedUser20414

I think we need to start a new thread so we can keep track of all the bets, I think Ash Itaka has the most bets so far, based on the BP they gave him.

Good op though, actually lost cities to us, nice.

lol +1 respect so true, was thinking the same thing when it all unfolded.

DeletedUser42857

Yeah how dare he, a heavier workload during the holidays is no excuse at all right?

Oh come on, if one of our guys was being hit night and day, had 40k in city points knocked off and went into vm stating "going into vm so my troops and buildings can rebuild"

you would have a field day :D

Zarun-

Strategos
We are already having a field day. How's our good friend HunKiller? Is he OK now? He seemed upset about that city earlier.

Zarun-

Strategos
Que Demonios has enacted Zeus' rage on you

Destroyed units:
No units were killed.

YoureSoCool has enacted Zeus' rage on you

Destroyed units:
No units were killed.

YoureSoCool has enacted Sea storm on you

Destroyed units:
No units were killed.

Apparently you guys should hold a workshop on how to use Wisdom. If anyone's confused by that, just tell them it's the one with the picture of an owl.

DeletedUser49059

Zarun, what's the matter? I do enjoy your writing skills, but did Sloth need a break from the externals for a while and now you're picking up the slack?

Maybe you can pick up his slack in ABP too. He's falling a bit behind as of late...I am disappointed.

DeletedUser42857

Apparently you guys should hold a workshop on how to use Wisdom. If anyone's confused by that, just tell them it's the one with the picture of an owl.

Works both ways.

i see a lot of people not bothering to wisdom nowadays. They just cast purification and then storm or rage in rapid succession so that the attacker doesnt have a chance to re-protect the attack again. if you wisdom while you are checking the report they re-protect and you have to use another purify

Purification has changed how people cast spells, and most people have favor buffs stored (and speed 4 favor replenishes so quick anyway a sea storm is replinished in no time)

Ive got countless rage/storm on me this server with no wisdom, in fact, more often than not I would say its cast blind.

Zarun-

Strategos
Zarun, what's the matter? I do enjoy your writing skills, but did Sloth need a break from the externals for a while and now you're picking up the slack?

Maybe you can pick up his slack in ABP too. He's falling a bit behind as of late...I am disappointed.
lol

Yeah just wait, you guys might see a spike in our ABP before long - if you catch my meaning.

SlothTzu

Strategos

You're the only one in your alliance who has more than me, so I guess they're all slackers too.

SlothTzu

Strategos
You're the only one in your alliance who has more than me, so I guess they're all slackers too.

5a42edb9b49fb8bf3a8b5fd0efc99399.png

Yeah it makes loads of sense for her to mention me on a world I'm not playing, then me replying to her about my ABP in a world in which I don't play.

Or, you could look at my sig and realise that my IGN is right there.

I've never even played Carphi.