Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser49059

You're the only one in your alliance who has more than me, so I guess they're all slackers too.

Well, I am sure that can be adjusted...all it will take is us catching incoming support (again) in a few select cities (I am sure you know the ocean) and I am sure we can find a much more convenient source of bp to feed to all the hungry folks in 66.

You know how Jturck just loves to see alliances break their ceasefire agreements...he's not as forgiving as I am...and trust me, if he wanted to have more bp than you, I am pretty sure he could do it, but he only attacks those he intends to kill.

SlothTzu

Strategos
I am pretty sure he could do it, but he only attacks those he intends to kill.

You're the one that brought up BP, you're making yourself look silly now.

So, you mention my lack of BP, I compare it to the rest of your alliance, then you compare a random alliance member's BP to mine, trying to justify it by saying "he COULD have more than you, but he doesn't want to".

Using your own logic I could have just fed you that same nonsensical idea in response to your original post. i.e. "I could have more than you, but I don't want to" (Looks silly, doesn't it?)

Not sure why you even bothered mentioning me, to be honest. You must be missing me.

DeletedUser50935

I have quit Grepo (at least for a while) and I come and take a quick glance at the externals and I see this...
BP is something everyone should want... If he can get more BP he needs to go ahead and prove it... And as for breaking ceasefire agreements I'm pretty sure QoQ hold the cards here... If there was a war they would wipe you off the map, easy street... I know you're experienced blah blah blah... But still I think QoQ would win... And I actually think they will win this world... And also something else, you need to speak to your members about somethings... Considering I was at around 10k points and I managed to revolt half of your members cities on my island (also the smaller city was where I was hiding my alu.... It was stacked all I had in the bigger city was Militia... And I found that you stack your cities on islands which are 90% green with pure alu, no transports no birs... And then you had to launch a blimming OP to take two cities in your core... I should've taken one of those cities... Maybe that would've proved my point... But it was a bad location so no point really....

DeletedUser20414

You're the one that brought up BP, you're making yourself look silly now.

So, you mention my lack of BP, I compare it to the rest of your alliance, then you compare a random alliance member's BP to mine, trying to justify it by saying "he COULD have more than you, but he doesn't want to".

Using your own logic I could have just fed you that same nonsensical idea in response to your original post. i.e. "I could have more than you, but I don't want to" (Looks silly, doesn't it?)

Not sure why you even bothered mentioning me, to be honest. You must be missing me.

I miss you.. just saying.

DeletedUser20414

btw to whoever neg repped me for bias in a sink or swim post can I just say... duh! And well done. You are some kind of incredible. I will laugh about that for a long time I think.

lol 6 posts and already neg rep.... its ok.. it gets better here.. honest..

DeletedUser42857

btw to whoever neg repped me for bias in a sink or swim post can I just say... duh! And well done. You are some kind of incredible. I will laugh about that for a long time I think.

Its ok. theres a lunatic repper lurking on these forums.

He neg reps me saying "you a noob,qoq bestest in the game"

and then immediately neg reps sloth saying "en gonna beaten you noob"

and then moves onto neg repping the indi guys.

When we eventually work out who is it we are declaring a 72 cross alliance truce while we all rim him or her.

DeletedUser49059

When we eventually work out who is it we are declaring a 72 cross alliance truce while we all rim him or her.

gee Dim, I feel left out...I haven't crossed paths with this "serial repper" just yet...maybe this will do the trick.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos

You think it's been the same person this whole time? You'd think they'd get bored by now.

DeletedUser36743

You think it's been the same person this whole time? You'd think they'd get bored by now.

It cant be one person.....i say this cos u cant keep -/+ repping peeps - atleast not as frequently as this person does... i think there is a whole team of trolls out there....lol

DeletedUser

Have Bloods sent all defense and biremes to Ash Itaka and co?
When RaniRup losing cities they don't have DBP....
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en84/player/4948046/colonizations

Is it OK? just 5 of them have dbp tonight
bloods dbp.jpg

I'm serious, no mocking, just wonder why it's fine sending support to QoQ when your player sinking?

p.s. Meanwhile in 5k sidelined city
spqr.jpg

DeletedUser

Ash Itaka has no def from Bloods and all thats in SPQRs is QoQ defense also.
7K birs is not enough anyway, you guys know that from the two cities you lost the other day.

If your unhappy about not taking that many cities from Bloods maybe just try harder instead? You havent made them fall apart from external forum posts so far, I doubt your going to now.

DeletedUser42857

If your unhappy about not taking that many cities from Bloods maybe just try harder instead? You havent made them fall apart from external forum posts so far, I doubt your going to now.

Nobody has enough spots. Im taking a city on average every other day, cant make spots quick enough.

DeletedUser

Nobody has enough spots. Im taking a city on average every other day, cant make spots quick enough.

Thats the issue when your having to do daily internals, spend half the time taking your own cities.
Hard to grow (as an alliance) with so many leaving, im sure many individuals are loving it though.

DeletedUser42857

Thats the issue when your having to do daily internals, spend half the time taking your own cities.
Hard to grow (as an alliance) with so many leaving, im sure many individuals are loving it though.

Um, you might want to count how many internals ive taken. (I took 5 the other week in one go, and a hounddog ages ago, but thats it (And ive handed 6 off so my net internal count is nil))

I take red cities, and at a rate of 16 red cities in last 25 days (hence why i said average of one every other day)

As I said, when you are taking an (ENEMY) city (MORE THAN) every other day, cant make spots quick enough

So yeh, nice try, but you picked the wrong argument with the wrong person :D

DeletedUser

Ash Itaka has no def from Bloods and all thats in SPQRs is QoQ defense also.
7K birs is not enough anyway, you guys know that from the two cities you lost the other day.

Would you be so kind to explain yourself, mr. Canby? I don't quite understand your post.
1- so bloods don't send biremes to QoQ, although they were caught doing so?
2- has anyone from EN said "unhappy about not taking enough cities from bloods?" Where? Have I missed it on forum? Is there any hidden post?
3 - there is no need to let a food fall. One doesn't wipe a floor with big raw bloody steak, one cooks it and eats when hungry.
4 - EN has internals, it happens in Grepolis. Why surprised?

But I've come to conclusion that you're trying to change the subject, so I Repeat the question and would be grateful to read a clear and adequate answer:
- bloods don't support each other, why is that?

Ps./ why do you mr. Canby advocate them? Do they pay you with those biremes and that's why they have nothing left when their players desperately need it?

DeletedUser42857

- bloods don't support each other, why is that?

they support each other, but ive learnt something about bloods. If you are female, you get about 5x as much support as everyone else...

UJPORto.png

:D