Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser

Would you be so kind to explain yourself, mr. Canby? I don't quite understand your post.
1- so bloods don't send biremes to QoQ, although they were caught doing so?
2- has anyone from EN said "unhappy about not taking enough cities from bloods?" Where? Have I missed it on forum? Is there any hidden post?
3 - we try just as hard as we need to and we take what/where we want to
4 - there is no need to let a food fall. One doesn't wipe a floor with big raw bloody steak, one cooks it and eats when hungry.
5 - it's not worth to burn as many ls to clear 8k bireme in none-core city, you feed dbp to owner and give him 2 slots
6- EN has internals, it happens in Grepolis. Why surprised?

But I've come to conclusion that you're trying to change the subject, so I Repeat the question and would be grateful to read a clear and adequate answer:
- bloods don't support each other, why is that?

1 - I think only a couple of times and that was soley due to location of revolted city and to try and stop stonehails.
Over 99/100 revolts are covered by QoQ only. You get all info from their forums anyway so why do you need me to tell you this?
2 - 'If your unhappy', I didnt say you were but it seems to me like your just trying stir things up in bloods via the externals al a Dim, which is fine.
I just cant imagine this approach being taken if your all happy with your results.
3 - Great to hear
4 - Hopefully rare, medium rare at most
5 - Its not worth burning 1500 mantis, 8K LS + countless ALU on one city you dont even manage to clear. You give him 6 slots
6 - Not surprised at internals, just the quantity and regularity of them.

I have no clue about bloods supporting each other or not, im not in their alliance so why should I be bothered. I know alot of people in Abdera have hit VM for thanksgiving but thats just pure speculation

Have I avoided your questions or changed the subject this time?

SlothTzu

Strategos
I love when people pretend they haven't lost a battle after losing a city, using the amount of DBP they gained as a defense. Loser's mentality.

Try defending, and not losing a city.

That could be said about pretty much every single conquest, ratios are ALWAYS in the defender's favour, unless you defend with LS or something.

DeletedUser20414

I love when people pretend they haven't lost a battle after losing a city, using the amount of DBP they gained as a defense. Loser's mentality.

Try defending, and not losing a city.

That could be said about pretty much every single conquest, ratios are ALWAYS in the defender's favour, unless you defend with LS or something.

WHAT!! You mean your not suppose to defend with LS.... oh man... :(

SlothTzu

Strategos
WHAT!! You mean your not suppose to defend with LS.... oh man... :(

Yeah... I found out the hard way...

But in all seriousness, people actually whining about the fact we killed 8k birs in a city... we have a guy here with 15k LS, it really isn't that much hassle.

DeletedUser20414

lol thanks for the negative rep as well who ever you are.

"
Thread: Sink or Swim+Discussion

better and better and fair,try to post smth appropriate"

DeletedUser

Waa waa waa i lost a city but you lost some rebuildable ls waa waa herpy derp derp

See you soon ;)

DeletedUser42857

they support each other, but ive learnt something about bloods. If you are female, you get about 5x as much support as everyone else...

UJPORto.png

:D

ok, take it back. 2500 fst clearly not enough :D

Zarun-

Strategos
Yea Sloth lol.

On top of that every take we have gotten off EN, they've had an excuse.

"oh this guy was inactive"

"oh this guy was sleeping"

"oh this guy's wife ghosted him"

DeletedUser

Again QoQ at their best. Took 2 cities from EN and screaming like they have stolen the moon.

Nah,no excuses. But in my opinion it's not worth burning 15000 ls for a single city.
Well, unless you have players with super ability, maybe Geoffrey, so they rebuild it in 3 days.

External forum becomes boring and predictable.
When you open grepostats and see QoQ took a city, you come here and you surely see 5+ posts about their greatness.::rolleyes:

About Bloods? Let's admit it finally fellows QoQ?
Bloods are being used by QoQ as a shield, so QoQ can keep that short frontline with EN and use the narrow corridor to sneak into 054 southeast.
The longer this war action between EN and Bloods lasts, the better for QoQ.

What is there for Bloods? Do their players trust Qoq that much, so they blindly follow them being bait?

Few months ago it was fine alliance and I sympathized them, as I it's hard to play in the core. But now they support only few their players and serve to QoQ as a shield and cannon food.

I have no interest in bloods falling, but I don't like to see people being used by group of other people.
My heart is bleeding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22217

Aww Tiller, your post almost made me cry.
The forum is boring for one simple reason - the really simple and transparent attempts of propaganda by EN side. It really is boring and I really expected a bit more from you guys in that field.

DeletedUser

Bloods are being used by QoQ as a shield, so QoQ can keep that short frontline with EN and use the narrow corridor to sneak into 054 southeast.

What is there for Bloods? Do their players trust Qoq that much, so they blindly follow them being bait?

Few months ago it was fine alliance and I sympathized them, as I it's hard to play in the core. But now they support only few their players and serve to QoQ as a shield and cannon food.

I have no interest in bloods falling, but I don't like to see people being used by group of other people.
My heart is bleeding.

I doubt your heart bleeds for an alliance you turned on months ago and are still trying to finish off. But anyway

QoQ players need bp to grow and Bloods dont want to give EN their cities.
If you attacked QoQ properly more than once a month they wouldnt need to support bloods for dbp. Even now with less than 5 weeks until WW you choose to chip away at what you considered 'easy food' over trying to take cities from your main competition.
The competition isnt silly enough to just sit there and watch their growth rate get stunted on a server they are challenging for.

Its as simple as that really.

Zarun-

Strategos
Moravak said it best when he posted something like:

"Yeah I used to think this was a bad strategy too, giving enemy lots of DBP for a city. But then I saw an alliance do it in another server. They would send everything they had to take a city, no matter how much DBP it cost. They did it to close out their weak spots. And of course, they won the server."

Anyways let me scream at the moon for a second here:

5HaF2pu.jpg

And by the way, I seem to recall a similar reaction on the 1 city EN has taken off us this month?

DeletedUser16560

My heart is bleeding.

I didn't see your heart bleeding in Sinope when Alpha was being chewed by Hollies in 54 and players quitting by the day! What was in there for you? Let me guess, an award for a few of you, you included and the rest, used and left out in the cold by some of the same players you are playing with! How does it feel to be on the same side of guys like SJ and P that bailed out when they decided to ghost or go inactive?

http://prntscr.com/972wwp

SlothTzu

Strategos
And by the way, I seem to recall a similar reaction on the 1 city EN has taken off us this month?

But of course it's ok when EN do it, duh!

Tiller's just bitter he lost those two cities and someone mentioned it on externals.

Probably just jealous he doesn't get to scream at the moon a bit more often, too.

DeletedUser

I was warned I shouldn't have talked to you, but I hadn't listened.
But now it can be seen: 5-7 grown people who act like children and mention relatives of opponent, hiding behind virtual nickname and knowing they won't face punishment, boasting about every city being taken, talking nonsence and degrading every day.

Unfortunately for you, this dialoge is over, as it's unreal to communicate with you guys, you prefer to talk over and over again the same topic, the same things, the same themes. That's why this forum is boring now.

This is hilarious coming from somebody in EN

Tiller you came on here to start a conversation and now your abruptly leaving after a few responses?
You asked a set of questions and got answers, you dont like the answers?

Those in QoQ dont come on here with the intention of singing the praises of a couple of takes. Read back through the posts about takes, they are usually in response to the previous spoon of BS you guys keep trying to feed the general forum reader.

Last time you said that all QoQ ever do is take from inactives so I post a list of the actives they have taken from recently which happened to include yourself. If you hadnt have post such easily disprovable BS it would never have been mentioned.

This is not trolling its just mythbusting!

SlothTzu

Strategos
At the beginning of Abdera QoQ was a perfect alliance and I liked them a lot, skilful, silent team, bunch of players with killer instinct and one smart guy Sloth.

Even Sloth, who was the man of consciousness few months ago, is levelling to skiboot and trolls levels now. It's contagious.

It's true, I used to never sleep, but now I do, like Ski :(

You guys must have something wrong with you if you think/thought I am/was smart ;)

DeletedUser

I owe apologies to forum readers.

Normally I try to make an unbiased (as possible) observation of the world.
But lately I came down too close to writing propaganda.:(

I'm sorry and Happy Thanksgiving! turkey.jpg