Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39822

Ok, I'll bite. Define "nothing happens". Walk me through the process that brought you to this point.

DeletedUser29748

omg can u read - my dad just died 2 days ago and gran going same way and u want me to walk u through what is already posted - ?

DeletedUser39822

Well, you are getting your fifteen minutes of fame here. Once again, my condolences for your loss and that is sincere. You need to be sincere and not milk this tragedy on the externals. Personally, I believe the player should be kicked but I also think you should not judge an alliance on one player as you are trying to do.

When I conquered your city today one of your alliances mates sent LS as late arriving support....I will not assume that all of your members support with LS. I hope you implement the same philosophy.

DeletedUser29748

bite ? there is nothing to bite mate - there is a volme of in decent players in here who go above the fight to understand grepo is build on friendships more than anything - unfortunately u harbour at least one idiot who doesn't get that !! - ive plaed 3 yrs and without friends the game is - we fight - jump up at 2am - do all because we want to keep our friends with us - us originals know this .

win or lose - keeping friends safe is what keeps us going - no matter -

but social is that key - respect and ur alliance has gravely disrespected me and my family -

DeletedUser29748

Well, you are getting your fifteen minutes of fame here. Once again, my condolences for your loss and that is sincere. You need to be sincere and not milk this tragedy on the externals. Personally, I believe the player should be kicked but I also think you should not judge an alliance on one player as you are trying to do.

When I conquered your city today one of your alliances mates sent LS as late arriving support....I will not assume that all of your members support with LS. I hope you implement the same philosophy.

stop ur yap =- or u want we to show ur player who supported with birms instead of attacked ? - i have report - dont try and act smart as u have players who are just as stupid as some .

15mins of fame ? - my dad just died and this is ur talk - u sound as pathetic as the one u protect

DeletedUser29748

thhis alliance knows about the death of my dad and see how they celebrate a victory

DeletedUser

I really don't think he posted it because of "fifteen minutes of fame", but because of the responses of that player. We all do insult each other sometimes, but it wasn't appropriate time to do so.

DeletedUser39822

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt but everything I have heard about you appears to be true.

Once again, my sincerest condolences.

DeletedUser29748

there u go folks - IB obviouslyu dont do night shifts so if u want to know when to attack :)

im sure come on in hrs screaming blah blah - just remeber whips - ur highest attacker is mine - so suck that up

get rig of ur saddest who insult me or every player and alliance will have nothing to do with u - its so bad and insulting to the game for u to accept will shoe everyone how desperate u are to keep such a player ? - ur choice ?

DeletedUser

ok no balls and no talk 0 u all sleep lol - nothing to say - whatt u all live in same hut or what ?

Bud, most players in this game have no balls, dignity, or honor. You shouldn't be worried about players like that, just try to have fun with people who respect you, and your friends. Good luck, my friend!

DeletedUser29748

Bud, most players in this game have no balls, dignity, or honor. You shouldn't be worried about players like that, just try to have fun with people who respect you, and your friends. Good luck, my friend!

we have :)

DeletedUser18039

This is a Sink or Swim Discussion thread.

That is likely why he suggested going back to making Top 12s.

Just a guess, of course.

DeletedUser29748

well woop te do - u stop us taking and now we wait and u say :O - useless

DeletedUser43070

oh why is too personal for u ? - well this game is personal wether u like it or not

How would it be personal to me ? i didn't even know about this until i read this thread which was 2 hours ago. And the reason i suggested to go back to making Top 12s is because this thread is called 'Top 12'.

How about you go make another thread which is a discussion about this and leave us to do Top 12 stuff here

Status
Not open for further replies.