Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

collect78900

Phrourach
Guys what do uall think about Band of Brothers we lost lapithos and have joined here we are not an MRA and look to take the long run maybe win this world Japhyb may we can get some pacts and after bp ends run ops on PANIC ATTACK THE MRA!!

DeletedUser43451

Lol Panic attacks a MRA still have a high average points and funnily enough every member who has joined has played previous servers sooooo ?

DeletedUser39031

Lol Panic attacks a MRA still have a high average points and funnily enough every member who has joined has played previous servers sooooo ?
High average points after 2 days, previous servers meh. We'll see what happens once people start getting bored in about a week

DeletedUser49497

13 Impervious B*sterds - Recognize all of the names in the alliance so far, they won Lapithos, and a premade. I look forward to seeing their progression. SWIM

Just to firm this up, we are a mixture of both players from Lapithos and Zancle. The players in Lapithos also come from both the winning and losing sides of that world so we are a bit of a mixed bag but everyone can play the game ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50502

I don't have much experience or amazing stats on EN servers, I get made fun of, I have amazing stats on US, I get made fun of. There is no winning with you guys

DeletedUser39031

I don't have much experience or amazing stats on EN servers, I get made fun of, I have amazing stats on US, I get made fun of. There is no winning with you guys
You joined in June and have 358 posts already, most of which are complaining to some degree. Most people on here won't bring up stats unless you bring it up yourself, are too full of yourself or you're being a complete idiot. That's in general, not just referring to you

DeletedUser

Damn, you can play pro turtle. Good for you..http://us.grepostats.com/world/us15/player/532647

120 Cities
Kill ranking 53: 570,427 points
Kill ranking (offense): 172,731 points
Kill ranking (defense): 397,696 points

That really is shocking for 120 cities. I could get more Battle Points than that with 20 cities.

EPIC PLAYER BRO! JUST STOP!

you do understand that world was a much older world, a world where cities did not have as much population to build units with
A slower world
A world where you could not rebuild a nuke in 24 hours if you splashed a bit of gold
And look at the alliance, they completely dominated, there probably wasn't that much for him to attack, especially if he was in the core of their alliance, which by the looks of it he was due to the fact he was mainly defensive, and DBP relies on enemies attacking you, which doesn't always happen

DeletedUser50502

you do understand that world was a much older world, a world where cities did not have as much population to build units with
A slower world
A world where you could not rebuild a nuke in 24 hours if you splashed a bit of gold
And look at the alliance, they completely dominated, there probably wasn't that much for him to attack, especially if he was in the core of their alliance, which by the looks of it he was due to the fact he was mainly defensive, and DBP relies on enemies attacking you, which doesn't always happen
Thanks for being a sensible human being. It was speed 1 if I remember correctly, and I hardly used any gold

DeletedUser47369

Thanks for being a sensible human being. It was speed 1 if I remember correctly, and I hardly used any gold

You have a sister alliance Sleeping Beauty in 054?

Thats not going to last long

DeletedUser29748

Im just surprised so many would join a alliance called "Bambi" haha

DeletedUser50502

We all named ourselves after disney movies to show how ridiculously serious people are with this game, and we are just here to remind everyone that this is a game. You two jokers should stick to growing instead of bashing your superiors on the externals ;)

DeletedUser29748

lol you think you are my superior :D - you really should have used "Dumbo" as your disney way lol

I look forward to pulling the plug on your MRA 's - :)

DeletedUser50502

lol you think you are my superior :D - you really should have used "Dumbo" as your disney way lol

I look forward to pulling the plug on your MRA 's - :)

You are talking out of your backside m8. Dumbo was going to be one of our names, but it was Sleeping Beauty instead.

DeletedUser41652

A slower world

Hi FrostYeti..

Forum: Xi - US15
Created: July 1, 2013
Settings: Speed - 2; Unit Speed 2; Alliance Limit - 140; Beginners Protection - 6 days; Conquest; Morale

My first server was EN14 Xi world

Forum: World Xi (en14)
Created: January 31, 2011
Settings: Speed - 2; Alliance Limit - 200; Beginners Protection - 5 days; Conquest

My first world with same setting as there US server, We didnt have a unit speed so it was probs slower. I do understand for the world speed as I have been playing grepolis since Mid 2011. I know you cant build nukes in 24 even know you can just about do that with gold. I am not a premium player either. The alliance might have "Completely Dominated" Doesnt mean to say he did. Wasnt much for him to attack. Hahahahaha.. There is a rule of chaos! Anything not blue or green. kill it. you should know from your passed experience within grepolis. He seems to be an outer core player from his cities locations aswell.
There is no excuse for such poor stats and the amount of cities he has! Sorry Yeti....

Status
Not open for further replies.