Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser45438

Was gonna say, anyone with a beer belly like that should be proud!

DeletedUser15240

As far as I can tell Redneck Avengers, Reposession Agents and Impervious B*stards look like the only half decent alliances, the rest look either like MRAs or weak alliances to me. However I dare say most of those will swim as there is nothing to take them down...

DeletedUser42118

I couldn't tell anyone anything about 97% of the world, the 3% are friends and the 97% is food. I'm gonna get fat fellas but i'll still float.

DeletedUser48095

A Top 12 before BP even runs out is worth about as much as the points are on "Who's Line is it Anyway"...just sayin'

DeletedUser39031

A Top 12 before BP even runs out is worth about as much as the points are on "Who's Line is it Anyway"...just sayin'
I know, but I'm bored right now so...
1. Panic Attack
Some decent players but because of their location and not so strong leadership I can't see them surviving in the long run-Sink
2. Roman Republic
Don't recognise any of their players and are sandwiched between alliances-Sink
3. Bambi
The only thing that'll keep them around is their ridiculous member counts-Float
4. Redneck Avengers
no comment
5. Jungle Book
see no.3
6. Trespassers
3rd in O54, can't see them surviving too long there with Panic Attack and RA as competition-Sink
7. Bloodwood Forest
4th in O54, ^-Sink
8. Repossession Agents
Experienced team from another server and looking good despite a late start, located on the outside part of O55-Swim
9. Fully Equipped Elite
If you have to say Elite in your name it's going to be bad, has anyone ever head of an "Elite" alliance doing well?-Sink
10. Impervious B*sterds
Recognise a few names and they look pretty good atm. The spelling of bastards annoys me though-Swim
11. Band of Brothers
Not the strongest alliance, but they dominate O45 and if they can get a solid core there then Float if not Sink when the bigger alliances start knocking on their door.
12. Dark Fire
Located in O54, and as with other alliances they will Sink

DeletedUser

Dude, I love that show.

But yes, very valid point.... however, this is a time-honored tradition. Who are we to gainsay it? :p

DeletedUser48095

Dude, I love that show.

But yes, very valid point.... however, this is a time-honored tradition. Who are we to gainsay it? :p

Oh...I am not trying to buck a time honored tradition. I just think it assuming how people get their feathers all ruffled regarding it. Afterall, it is only opinion based...and we know how that old cliche goes.

DeletedUser49497

10. Impervious B*sterds
Recognise a few names and they look pretty good atm. The spelling of bastards annoys me though-Swim

Apologies English was never my forte in school. I took it from the movie Inglorious Basterds. Will sort that out soon.

DeletedUser39031

Apologies English was never my forte in school. I took it from the movie Inglorious Basterds. Will sort that out soon.
Understand the * part, but the E was only used in other Basterds alliances because Bastards is not allowed or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.