Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser50502

Hi FrostYeti..

Forum: Xi - US15
Created: July 1, 2013
Settings: Speed - 2; Unit Speed 2; Alliance Limit - 140; Beginners Protection - 6 days; Conquest; Morale

My first server was EN14 Xi world

Forum: World Xi (en14)
Created: January 31, 2011
Settings: Speed - 2; Alliance Limit - 200; Beginners Protection - 5 days; Conquest

My first world with same setting as there US server, We didnt have a unit speed so it was probs slower. I do understand for the world speed as I have been playing grepolis since Mid 2011. I know you cant build nukes in 24 even know you can just about do that with gold. I am not a premium player either. The alliance might have "Completely Dominated" Doesnt mean to say he did. Wasnt much for him to attack. Hahahahaha.. There is a rule of chaos! Anything not blue or green. kill it. you should know from your passed experience within grepolis. He seems to be an outer core player from his cities locations aswell.
There is no excuse for such poor stats and the amount of cities he has! Sorry Yeti....

You were allowed 60 more alliance members, which can help you a lot with ABP and DBP, and I hardly used any gold at all!

DeletedUser29748

you should have used first - would be more consistent with what comes from your mouth .

btw i dont know were you come from but must be some freaky place if you think people can talk through :)

DeletedUser18571

You were allowed 60 more alliance members, which can help you a lot with ABP and DBP, and I hardly used any gold at all!

alliance caps dont matter since people bypass it in every server by making branches/pacts/coalition. your argument is invalid. If your an aggressive player then you will have no problem gaining large amounts of bp.

DeletedUser29748

Sunday coming - protection over - Disney going to be creamed with Panic - lol - all ur un-educated will run and as u cant train a monkey haha - re jungle book

DeletedUser50502

you should have used first - would be more consistent with what comes from your mouth .

btw i dont know were you come from but must be some freaky place if you think people can talk through :)

where* came* ,but it*

DeletedUser29748

already u in bum buddy with Panic haha - i give u panic

DeletedUser29748

is there such a thing ? - any ways you now red - i need feed my players and you are ripe for the taking - ur stupid mouth and ideology deserves our attention .
Make your players aware - we coming for them

DeletedUser29748

before u go mouthing check my stats -

ive got players with me for 3yrs - do you know what that takes ? - you know nothing of respect and i will rejoice in seeing your alliance die as it will :)

DeletedUser48256

Please take your 'conversation' elsewhere you two. This is the Top 12 thread, not the Trash-talking thread.

Repossession Agents [and friends] (Winners of Pandosia) have now joined the world. We look forward to playing against you guys and should [hopefully] be in the top 12 soon enough haha.

DeletedUser29748

eh we are in top 12 and u are not so please take your convo elsewere - -

i know u from Sinope quit and alone so dont get all high and mighty mate

DeletedUser50502

Please take your 'conversation' elsewhere you two. This is the Top 12 thread, not the Trash-talking thread.

Repossession Agents [and friends] (Winners of Pandosia) have now joined the world. We look forward to playing against you guys and should [hopefully] be in the top 12 soon enough haha.

I saw you guys on Abdera, but then after a few hours the alliance was gone...

DeletedUser29748

yeah being gone looks like a pattern :)

banter is part of game - keep ur ice cream out of it :)

DeletedUser48256

I saw you guys on Abdera, but then after a few hours the alliance was gone...

Wasn't an 'official' Repo.

Sinope? Let's not even talk about that pure excuse for a world haha.

Banter? Yeah, this is great banter mate! And no, my ice cream is here to stay I'm afraid, as are Repo.

EDIT: We're now in the top 12 so my convo will be staying mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

EDIT: We're now in the top 12 so my convo will be staying mate :)
That was quick :)
Anyways generally any alliance that has 4 branches this early on is doomed to fail, with such a great member spread the talent (if any) would be spread thin with 80% being simmers, inactives or new.

DeletedUser48256

That was quick :)
Anyways generally any alliance that has 4 branches this early on is doomed to fail, with such a great member spread the talent (if any) would be spread thin with 80% being simmers, inactives or new.

It's an extremely small world^^ We joined a day late with the hopes on being near the rim, instead we ended up in West O55 haha.

Very true, I'm interested to see how it turns out, ALKANDROSS seems determined on taking them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.