Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser50505

I am...kind of...we have decided not to enter the coalition, but we are still pacted with Panic Attack. If Panic Attack gets attacked, or declares war on someone in o45, then we will help them. However, we will not help them in their o55 affairs, as we are too far away from them! It is a shame that we have dropped to 13, it was nice to see what other people thought! However, we are in the process of clearing out o45, so that should help us come back into the top alliances! We won't attack coalition members though!

collect78900

Phrourach
Bambi and its diplomacy is quite ***

BAMBI NEEDS HELP!

(read from bottom to top)

please
supersayin90
collect78900 today at 17:20
Check in rankings for ATTACKERS ALLIANCE AND DEFENDERS ALLIANCE Imper is better than uall in every field and not rude like "your" leaders!
supersayin90 today at 17:15
we are not getting destroyed we are the 2 best alliance in the world
collect78900 today at 17:13
yeah then pls attack me and give me free bps i hear you are getting trashed by Imper. Do check the alliance rankings for dbps
supersayin90 today at 17:12
cool when you get destroyed
collect78900 today at 17:11
Forget it i am the leader here and i say "sod off" cant ur leader speak for himself?
supersayin90 today at 17:09
please it was my leader "japhyb" we need to unite together we do not really need your help i will speak to your leader
collect78900 today at 17:07
yeah u sure need our help i had sent a request to ur alliance as ur in coalition and it was turned down did u know we can freely attack you without any risk of the coaltion as ur not a pact member
supersayin90 today at 17:04
we need your help to take over Impervious B*stards please

DeletedUser50502

BAMBI NEEDS HELP!

(read from bottom to top)

please
supersayin90
collect78900 today at 17:20
Check in rankings for ATTACKERS ALLIANCE AND DEFENDERS ALLIANCE Imper is better than uall in every field and not rude like "your" leaders!
supersayin90 today at 17:15
we are not getting destroyed we are the 2 best alliance in the world
collect78900 today at 17:13
yeah then pls attack me and give me free bps i hear you are getting trashed by Imper. Do check the alliance rankings for dbps
supersayin90 today at 17:12
cool when you get destroyed
collect78900 today at 17:11
Forget it i am the leader here and i say "sod off" cant ur leader speak for himself?
supersayin90 today at 17:09
please it was my leader "japhyb" we need to unite together we do not really need your help i will speak to your leader
collect78900 today at 17:07
yeah u sure need our help i had sent a request to ur alliance as ur in coalition and it was turned down did u know we can freely attack you without any risk of the coaltion as ur not a pact member
supersayin90 today at 17:04
we need your help to take over Impervious B*stards please

Just tell him to shut up, he is just a naive kid, and he is not even in my alliance.

DeletedUser46395

Just tell him to shut up, he is just a naive kid, and he is not even in my alliance.

Erik wannabees, you're all so delusional. Think that having 3 MRAs joined together is the route to instant success. Thing is, like him or loathe him, Erik knows how to play and how to run this sort of thing. Most don't, and so it ends in tears. Japhy, you're no Erik, but please don't try to deny that you're trying to be him. Doesn't matter which branch of your alliance this guy's in, it's still you that's leading it. If you can call it leadership. ;)
But even by your standards, this is comical. Things so bad in the Bambi Venison Collective (Purveyors of resources to the B*stards since the end of BP your proud boast) that a kid has to do your dirty work for you? Or don't you actually know what it's like there, as you've been inactive for the last 24 hours except in here...

DeletedUser50502

Erik wannabees, you're all so delusional. Think that having 3 MRAs joined together is the route to instant success. Thing is, like him or loathe him, Erik knows how to play and how to run this sort of thing. Most don't, and so it ends in tears. Japhy, you're no Erik, but please don't try to deny that you're trying to be him. Doesn't matter which branch of your alliance this guy's in, it's still you that's leading it. If you can call it leadership. ;)
But even by your standards, this is comical. Things so bad in the Bambi Venison Collective (Purveyors of resources to the B*stards since the end of BP your proud boast) that a kid has to do your dirty work for you? Or don't you actually know what it's like there, as you've been inactive for the last 24 hours except in here...

I have been on for the past 3 hours, don't trust on the oracle for everything xD. It must be glitched, because I have been on for awhile. I'm honestly sick of all this talk about us, it is starting to bore me. How about we talk about something else for once

DeletedUser47369

Your Coalition is leaking like a sieve.

Your shared forums are becoming public knowledge and nobody even have spies in your alliance.

DeletedUser46395

I have been on for the past 3 hours, don't trust on the oracle for everything xD. It must be glitched, because I have been on for awhile. I'm honestly sick of all this talk about us, it is starting to bore me. How about we talk about something else for once

You've been on, and you've not grown a single point, nor enlisted militia against any attacks? Then I'll have to take the other option - you're a rubbish player. ;)

DeletedUser18571

maybe if you were selective on recruitment and allies, then the coalition would have been efficient.

DeletedUser51005

I know that Bambi started with a coalition in the beginning and now PA is heading a coalition, I guess its the second one? ;)

DeletedUser49497

I cant deal with this any longer :'( Im losing too many brain cells playing this world

Status
Not open for further replies.