Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser50502

Dude you said it yourself, here i'll highlight it for you

Mass recruited players do not have the same loyalty as Premades or hand picked players
I was not part of the premade 'Impervious B*stards' but I was hand picked
In world Abdera, I was mass recruited ( I didn't like the speed I just wanted to watch the fireworks ) and the alliance broke down a few days after BP due to players leaving,
I stayed until the dissolve, but because the players were mass recruited they had no loyalty, no commitment towards the alliance

I would happily go down with Imperv, even though this will likely be my last world, rather than jump, and I know all my partners feel the same
MRA players for the most part don't feel that sense of 'team', because they are not a team, they are a random group thrown together in the first few days of a server

You call me stupid, yet you are the one who is sinking because he is blind
I'm calling you stupid because you're not getting the point of what I said. A lot of the players that left us for impervious were my friends from past worlds, not just random people, you shouldn't get into my business if you don't know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

I'm calling you stupid because you're not getting the point of what I said. A lot of the players that left us for impervious were my friends from past worlds, not just random people, you shouldn't get into my business if you don't know what you're talking about.

And of course you made that so clear
And what else to say, other than becoming an MRA made some of your loyal players leave, bad choice, i'd rather have 10 loyal to the death players and be out of the top 12 than have 50 simmers/inactives etc who jump at first sign of trouble and be in top 12

If you ever hope to be a good leader, and i'm sure you can be, have a look at who your alliance and try and salvage it, otherwise more loyal players will jump because at the moment you are sailing at some very sharp rocks

DeletedUser

MRA players for the most part don't feel that sense of 'team', because they are not a team,

I must add that a team is created by its leader. Not by the players. If there is no team it means that the leader is incompetent. In this particualr case, an incompetent troll.

//Trollhunter

DeletedUser50502

And of course you made that so clear
And what else to say, other than becoming an MRA made some of your loyal players leave, bad choice, i'd rather have 10 loyal to the death players and be out of the top 12 than have 50 simmers/inactives etc who jump at first sign of trouble and be in top 12

If you ever hope to be a good leader, and i'm sure you can be, have a look at who your alliance and try and salvage it, otherwise more loyal players will jump because at the moment you are sailing at some very sharp rocks
I absolutely agree 100% about the 10 die hards over 50 unloyal, inactive simmers, but really what can i do at this point? Thank you for the words of wisdom, wish you good luck

DeletedUser50502

I must add that a team is created by its leader. Not by the players. If there is no team it means that the leader is incompetent. In this particualr case, an incompetent troll.

//Trollhunter

Mate what would you be without gold? You'd be at my level, that's what you'd be. You can attack me with your LS and cats that you have 2-3 days out of BP all you want, but you can never strip me of my pride of not playing to win. I am not a bad leader, I know that so I don't care what you think.

DeletedUser

but really what can i do at this point?

Avoid digging yourself a deeper hole (avoid externals)

Thank you for the words of wisdom, wish you good luck

Thank you, I wish you luck as well, especially if you join a new world,
Humans learn from failures, so I hope you do much better in the next world, should you be leading,
if not, join a decent alliance (not MRA)

Lead the alliance you would wish to be in

DeletedUser46395

Yeah I do actually, in the making. Probably won't make it due to half of my alliance betraying me

Half your alliance? You still have 81 members and it's a 100 cap... we've picked up a couple, that's all.

but this was just a test world for me, to see how I can run an alliance.

Well you have your answer. You can't.

but have of my alliance has joined impervious because they are scared of a fight.

No, they haven't. A very small number might have, but not much point being with us if you're scared of a fight - that's all we know how to do. ;)

DeletedUser50502

Half your alliance? You still have 81 members and it's a 100 cap... we've picked up a couple, that's all.

Well you have your answer. You can't.

No, they haven't. A very small number might have, but not much point being with us if you're scared of a fight - that's all we know how to do. ;)

I don't know if you know how to read, but I'll say it again. This is not my alliance to run, if this alliance was run by me only, things would be different. I admire a lot of my fellow leaders, but things wouldn't be the same.

DeletedUser49497

I don't know if you know how to read, but I'll say it again. This is not my alliance to run, if this alliance was run by me only, things would be different. I admire a lot of my fellow leaders, but things wouldn't be the same.

Then why didn't you leave if you didn't like what they were doing?

DeletedUser

Mate what would you be without gold? You'd be at my level, that's what you'd be. You can attack me with your LS and cats that you have 2-3 days out of BP all you want, but you can never strip me of my pride of not playing to win. I am not a bad leader, I know that so I don't care what you think.

You really are among the worst players and trolls I have ever seen on this forum and in this game. Normally they are just trolls and knows it. But you.....

Everything you do wrong is everyone elses fault, never your own. And if a player grows, its gold. Nothing else, no skills, no timings, no special build order, no nothin, just a credit card.... So why dont you say the same about your best friend next door?? He's keeping up very well with me and the rest a bit higher in the ranking.

You are no more than a seriously annoying joke. Both as a person and a player. I do hope you take what little dignity you have left here and just leave. For your own sake.

Now I have a game to play

DeletedUser50502

Then why didn't you leave if you didn't like what they were doing?

Because I'm a loyal guy, especially when I'm with even more loyal people such as Stagger. If this alliance included no loyal, likeable, or friendly people, I'd be out

DeletedUser15240

To be fair you don't need to gold to get LS that far after bp ;). I have not used a single bit of gold and I almost have LS 1 hour out of BP.

DeletedUser45438

Because I'm a loyal guy, especially when I'm with even more loyal people such as Stagger. If this alliance included no loyal, likeable, or friendly people, I'd be out

How come your a bit far behind on points? And dont want to sound mean Im just wondering :)

DeletedUser

Can everyone solve there marriage problems in a different thread and stay on topic please. Nothing like having to read through bull to find one decent post!

Ryann16

Strategos
Well... Bambi is SINKING, And the title of the thread is Sink or Swim DISCUSSION, so you could say that we are discussing why Bambi is sinking... ;) Therefor this is completely on topic.

DeletedUser50502

How come your a bit far behind on points? And dont want to sound mean Im just wondering :)

Get attacked about 30 times a day so don't get much resources to spend, and when I do, I use it to build troops

DeletedUser18571

Get attacked about 30 times a day so don't get much resources to spend, and when I do, I use it to build troops

You bambi players outnumber IB members on that island and still get recked. Im alone on my island and I easily farmed all bambi players aswell as some other unlucky players.

the only reason your city hasnt grown is cause your not an aggressive player.

DeletedUser46395

Come on, I've attacked you more than that myself. Get res every time, too, and a handful of BP. My name is Old MacDonald, and you are - or probably were, if you're reading this later - my farm.

Yeah, the farming's history now - unless I nip out to the rim to do it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

What, you mean it would be even worse? I'm impressed!;)

DeletedUser18571

Whatever happened to the good ol PNP's would love to see the details with bambi and IB war.

Status
Not open for further replies.