Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Get attacked about 30 times a day so don't get much resources to spend, and when I do, I use it to build troops

I've attacked you a total of 5-6 times I think. Not once have you raised militia. Not in any report we have is there any militia actually.

DeletedUser46395

I'm just playing with such a loyal and great guy in Stagger Lee. One of the greatest people I have ever met on this game.

Yeah, so loyal and such a great guy that he didn't bother using any of his extensive turtly forces to save your city, even though they were bang next door. And he's the best you have...:pro:

DeletedUser51005

Japhyb, you failed to report any of the attacks to either you alliance or your allies. You made no mention of the fact you were under revolt and you seriously think you can run an alliance?

DeletedUser

Japhyb, you failed to report any of the attacks to either you alliance or your allies. You made no mention of the fact you were under revolt and you seriously think you can run an alliance?

Of course he can. You see it is others that failed him, that is why he couldnt report. Or it might be that someone used gold so he couldnt report. In any case it's not his fault, ever.

DeletedUser51005

He was useless as an ally and even his alliance have said they are better off without him....But do remember he wasn't the only leader which is why it is not his fault.

DeletedUser50502

Anything else bad someone wants to say about me? Just shut up, one thing is to play a browser game, but to put someone else down about it, I really thought this community was more mature then that. I'm not even joking, I'm having a horrible day and you guys are making it 100% worse. I think we all have better things to do...I hope you guys do because you seem to be spending all your time putting me down

DeletedUser

Japhy how old are you?
Am guessing under 21

But seriously mate, stay off the externals in your next server....

DeletedUser50653

Let's get another Top 12 out...haven't seen one in four pages so...

I will probably suck at these so don't kill me.

1. Panic Attack-1st in the point list, 2nd in ABP, 2nd in DBP, 2nd in Average points. Heading a coalition at the moment against the rednecks. However Quantity almost always loses to Quality if Quantity lacks Quality. (Wait what?). It will be interesting to see whether Panic Attack is competent in fighting. -Float

2. Redneck Avengers-2nd in points, 1st in ABP, 4th in DBP, highest Average points. An aggressive alliance that seems to have high quality players. I think it's a given that they'll be around for a while. -Swim

3. Roman Republic-3rd in points, 4th in ABP, 3rd in DBP, 3rd in average points. I don't know much about this alliance but apparently they have no idea how to conduct diplomacy appropriately. As soon as they get targeted they should fall rather quickly... -Sink

4. Repossession Agents-5th in ABP, 8th in DBP, 4th in average points. Apparently world champions and those should be strong enough to stick around for a while. -Swim

5. Bambi-8th in ABP, 1st in DBP, 8th in Average Points. Getting pounded by IB and are losing steadily. Unless a great and capital change suddenly takes place, this alliance shall be reduced to one of three things: starve, dissolve, or destruction. -Sink

6. Fully Equipped Elite-16th in ABP, 10th in DBP, 11th in Average Points. Probably the worst alliance in the top 12. Enough said. -Sink

7. Jungle Book-6th in ABP, 7th in DBP, 7th in Average Points. Apparently they are not being targeted like Bambi is, even though they originally were a branch of Bambi. -Float

8. Impervious B*stards-3rd in ABP, 5th in DBP, 5th in Average Points. Hitting Bambi pretty hard. Looks like an aggressive, competent alliance. -Swim

9. Dynamic-10th in ABP, 24th in DBP, 12th in Average Points. The only thing that makes them better than FEE is their ABP. As soon as they are targeted they will most likely fall. -Sink

10. Band of Brothers-7th in ABP, 13th in DBP, 6th in Average Points. Good aggressive alliance. Average points indicate many strong players. They should be around a while. -Swim

11. Bloodwood Forest-9th in ABP, 16th in DBP, 9th in Average Points. My alliance so won't say anything.

12. Dark Fire-14th in ABP, 9th in DBP, 13th in Average Points. Looks like another farm alliance -Sink

Note*** Rankings for average points were based upon the top 15.
Another Note*** I'm a noob when it comes to these so don't kill me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser18571

Anything else bad someone wants to say about me? Just shut up, one thing is to play a browser game, but to put someone else down about it, I really thought this community was more mature then that. I'm not even joking, I'm having a horrible day and you guys are making it 100% worse. I think we all have better things to do...I hope you guys do because you seem to be spending all your time putting me down

A lot of great players have experienced what you did. learn from it and move on to the next world, or give it another shot on this server rim and see if you can get back at the people that wronged you. this world does have morale so your at an advantage and your only gonna be a week behind so it shouldn't be too tough.

I would just take it as a lesson and follow an experienced leader a few more times before creating/leading an alliance.

Also the externals are intense, no matter how good you are there is ridicule, just learn how to take criticism no matter how harsh it can be.

I'm just being nice cause there is no benefit for me to kick you down further now that your no longer a target for me.

DeletedUser

Not only has virtually every player been conquered in the blink of an eye but virtually every leader worth the time of day has had a flop in a leading position.

The best players and leaders are those who have tasted defeat and learnt from them!

On topic, the last Top 12 list was spot on imo, great job and + rep :)

DeletedUser50653

Another day another shakeup...BWF falls from the top 12 thanks to several alliances which appear to be MRA's...or are they on the rim?

DeletedUser

Panic Attack 226673 100 2267

Member = 100

What happen to an MRA when they cannot recruit any more??
Either fall down instantly, or create a sister and fall down more slowly, we will see what they choose

collect78900

Phrourach
Japhb City gone HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KICKED FROM ALLIANCE TOO HAHAHAHAHA

A lot of great players have experienced what you did. learn from it and move on to the next world, or give it another shot on this server rim and see if you can get back at the people that wronged you. this world does have morale so your at an advantage and your only gonna be a week behind so it shouldn't be too tough.

I would just take it as a lesson and follow an experienced leader a few more times before creating/leading an alliance.

Also the externals are intense, no matter how good you are there is ridicule, just learn how to take criticism no matter how harsh it can be.

I'm just being nice cause there is no benefit for me to kick you down further now that your no longer a target for me.

Someone tell me who conquered it and he gets 1k res free from me!

DeletedUser18571

I'm sure it was AresSpear8, dont need the resources btw,

some advice to Jungle book, change your name/leadership and form your own alliance and deviate as far away from bambi and maybe you have a chance to create a successful alliance. branch alliance can be better than original.

DeletedUser41652

New Top12 Alliances

My Own Personal View - Top12 Alliances.

1) RedNeck Avengers = SWIM
I can see RedNeck Avengers staying within the top3 alliances all the way though the server with an active & Aggressive team.
I can see them hold on to the top for a while until an alliances decides to merge will still leave them in the top3.
Holding there own in an ocean with Panic attack. There fighting for there place and keep running the Number #1 Rank in ABP.
I can see them swimming though Panic Attack.

2) Panic Attack - FLOAT
Being within O54 with RedNeck Avengers, I would have to say ill see them Floating within O54.
RedNeck Avengers MUST be hitting them hard Riding them waters with the aggression to earn them there ABP,
Needless to say, Panic Attack must be fighting back as there leading the #2 Spot in ABP.
While taking blows earning the #2 spot in DBP. I can see him floating time will only tell if there SWIM or SINK ???

3) ROMAN REPUBLIC = SINK/FLOAT
Know then here comes the GOLD WHORES, Never at the start of a server have I seen an alliance recruit players so quick & run though gold like it was water. Currently sharing O55 with Repossession Agents
Who have won the world Pandosia. I can only see there faith sinking on O55.
Gold doesnt buy Aggression and Skill, Just brings your pretty little cities.

4) Repossession Agents = FLOAT/SWIM
Currently having a PACT with RedNeck Avengers Ill have to say I can see them Swimming for now.
Soon time for will for them as O55 will get stronger with alliances rising up in the ranks. In the further there be Floating.
On the other hand they might shock Alliances around them and rule there Ocean with the help of RedNeck Avengers.

5) Fully Equipped Elite = SINK
I can only see one faith for Fully Equipped Elite There going to be sinking, with the lowest ABP & DBP in the Top5.
There just your avg MRA here to recruit members while looking shockly poor.
Leadership need to sort out there massive load of pure Dead Weight. Remove & Recruit better players.
There sharing an Ocean with Impervious B*stards Who are rising though the ranking ABP there.
Fully Equipped Elite will fall very quickly.

6) Jungle Book = FLOAT/SINK
One of the sister alliances to the "Powerful Bambi" Alliance
There faith can only be same as whats happening to Bambi right down.
Although there more powerful than Bambi there all so spread out a little bit to much.
I would have to say there going to either Float or Sink within this world.

7) Dynamic = SINK/FLOAT/SWIM
Hummm,, This alliance is a little confusing,. I have no idea who leadership or what there past experience.
I couldnt put a faith on this alliance

8) Bambi = SUNK WITH THE TITANIC
Needless to say more. SINKING LIKE THE TITANIC.

9) Impervious B*stards = SWIM
These guys, I love! Rank 3 in ABP while only being number #9 in points.
There going to be swimming until the end of the server. A Highly Aggressive working Team.
I dont think anyone is going to be stopping them any time soon. Keep Up The Excellent Work!
+Rep to all players with a forum account! Rimming Bambi's EX Founder! Japhyb

10) Band of Brothers = FLOAT/SWIM
Hard one with this alliance,. I dont know anything about these guys,
I personally know two of there players in Band of Brothers,. Dizzljoe & Anabolic hemorrhoid
Both decent players current running an alliance together called Demon Spit in Taras.
Good friend my mine. with them two I would say there SWIM. if they leave there FLOAT.

11) Whatever you like it = FOAT/SINK
Well to start they have a sister alliance, S.O.S. There ABP & DBP count is seriously Shocking!
Half of there alliance is based in O54, Some will run into Panic Attack & RedNeck Avengers.
Till will tell for this lovely MRA.

12) Four Horsemen = FLOAT/SINK
Another alliance based with O55 will sometime run into both alliance(s) Repossession Agents & ROMAN REPUBLIC
ABP & DBP count is much like Whatever you like it.
Time will come to see if there FLOAT or SINK in Ocean 55.

Thanks & I Hope You Enjoy Read,. Remember :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50502

+Rep to all players with a forum account! Rimming Bambi's EX Founder! Japhyb

I'm so done...i'm not even going to argue about how I wasn't founder with you guys anymore...every time I say it, it feels like it goes through one ear and out the other with you lot. Wanted to stay away from the en85 externals, but seriously? Get your facts straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.