Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48256

haha u got ur work cut out and im rooting for dynamic at the present and dont worry they are no mras a premade they are who like to work within enemy alliances till the end then when ww reaches lv 8 or such they leave to join their original alliance i must say...

RA's must be aware of spies which have become reputable members of yours, the very reason a few attempts misfired!

Didnt mean to say this to DYNAMIC... its just in general

Sorry mate but I don't understand what you mean.. a few attempts misfired?

You're rooting for Dynamic? Haha, I'll remember that when we've finished with Dynamic and we've got no other targets left in O55 ;)

I'm looking forward to it nevertheless, should hopefully be a good fight.

DeletedUser46395

Right, probably time for another one.

1. RedNeck Avengers - Excellent alliance on all fronts. Of course they'll swim.

2. Reposession Agents - Another very strong alliance that can do nothing but swim.

3. Impervious B*stards - My alliance, and I'm very, very happy with it. Swim.

4. Roman Republic - Mixed views here. Some decent players, and not bad scores, but alliance name in capitals is always a sign of a doomed alliance, having an academy is never a good sign, and so many pacts? Really? Just leaving yourself the best alliances as food? Either supreme confidence, or far more likely, paralysing fear. Geographically not in a promising position either. Slow, floaty-starting sink.

5. Dynamic - the core of these guys are world-winners from Lapithos, so should not be underestimated. But then they have an academy... and they're up against the Repo guys...and they have some dodgy pacts. So much as I would like to say swim, I'll leave it as float for now to see how they get on.

6. Whatever you like it - a name that makes absolutely no sense in English is not a great start. A couple of names there I recognise as respectable players, most are unknown to me but are probably big guns on the Bulgarian servers or somesuch. I reckon they'll float for a while.

7. Four Horsemen - looked like there was nobody there I recognised, but there are at least three players I have the utmost respect for - great players, and very nice people too who I would love to have in my alliance, so I hope the alliance sinks and they jump ship, but I suspect they'll at least float for the time being.

8. A Foolish Consistency - fought with and against quite a few of these guys on various servers - they're certainly no mugs, but probably aren't strong enough to survive where they are despite a good points average which implies sensible recruitment. Sink.

9. Toxic - few names I know, and absolutely weighed down with pacts - pacts that are very unlikely to help them much given where they are, and will probably only very slightly delay the inevitable. Sink.

10. Fully Equipped Elite - I've lost count of the number of academies this shower has, but it's clear there's not much elite about them - they have loads of pacts, but quality will tell over quantity in their neck of the woods, that's for sure. The new Bambi. SINK!!!

11. Band of Brothers - in a reasonable geographic position, some good players, and selective recruitment - swim.

12. Fully Equipped Virus - dear oh dear, this lot again, this time with a couple of players I know from bitter experience are the kiss of death to alliance unity - SINK SINK SINK!!!

DeletedUser45380

Here you go. A new top 12. Didn't check the ABP for most of the alliances. Romans and Toxic have dropped out and BoB rose a few spots.

1 RedNeck Avengers 1647198 77 21392
Currently leading the way and will stay around for some time. Swim
2 Repossession Agents 1408535 93 15146
Strong and still working on controlling their ocean. Swim
3 Changed by Support 1143277 99 11548
Potential Game of Thrones Spoiler Apparently someone didn't like what happened to John Snow. Don't understand why the name would be a problem now as this has been a top alliance for some time. Swim
4 Dynamic 688794 89 7739
Will have to fight it out with Repo Agents in 55. As of now they are behind. Float
5 Four Horsemen 578108 100 5781
Near the border of 55/56 They are sitting nice on the rim and unless they push north, they will be around for a while. Swim
6 Whatever you like it 560567 98 5720
In the same space as Rednecks. They have a low average and have a more DBP than ABP. Not a sign of a growing alliance. Sink
7 Band of Brothers 538815 70 7697
Currently controlling 45. Only threat in that ocean is Freedom Fighter. I've played with/ against some of these players. They know what they are doing, but not as many players are Revolt Ready as they would like. Might cause them trouble. Float
8 A Foolish Consistency 529221 45 11760
Fighting Rednecks and doing a nice job of it. They have a good average and will need some luck winning the war. Float
9 Fully Equipped Virus 484928 85 5705
Part of the FEE MRA. They have some decent players but are mostly food. They will stick around in the world only because nobody will attack them with such low morale. Sink
10 Fully Equipped Elite 477654 89 5367
See above.
11 Freedom Fighter 365590 31 11793
My sleeper pick to take over 45. Nice ABP for their size. Swim
12 Island Warriors 340707 86 3962
Rim alliance making an appearance here. A few alliances with better average points are right behind them. I think that tis appearance will be brief. Sink

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

freedom fighters seems to be doing really well for their size, a really close bunch of friends (i am guessing) doing their thing and succeeding. My favorite alliance in the top 12 so far but the future is uncertain so i want to see how well they will do in the future. best of luck to them i guess. They will probably take over ocean 45. However i dont really know anything about band of brothers.

"Time for a new one? Would be great!" I dont think we should have a new top12 but comment on scorecards recent top12 or trash talk on recent events? to keep the thread interesting :)

DeletedUser29748

IB i know full of good players - but tonight big disappointment - they harbour one sick player - pathetic and could be the end if u dont sort it out

DeletedUser29748

IB protecting such disgusting people :

farmerthc on 2015-08-21 at 00:58
you dont know meaning of quits. with a son like you i would welcome an early end
farmerthc on 2015-08-20 at 17:25
use vm
and not my problem
ALKANDROSS on 2015-08-20 at 17:20
Hey , now we even so if u can give me a little peace , dad just died last night from cancer and today his mum my nanna is going to same place so not great time for me right now.

All the best
ALKANDROSS

DeletedUser29748

i dont ask for special treatment - love this game and playing keeps my mind away from rl , but i also love for the social element why ive got players 3yrs later still with me , above all fighting or not this is sick and appauliing to me and so many others .

IB would like to know why u still harbour such a foul mouthed idiot ?

DeletedUser29748

as IB thinking about it i woud like to praise "Toxic" who we left as even so they still send and acted so kindly towards situation - so thank u all for that . nice to see some decency in players - even if enemies .

DeletedUser

you dont know meaning of quits. with a son like you i would welcome an early end
use vm
and not my problem
Hey , now we even so if u can give me a little peace , dad just died last night from cancer and today his mum my nanna is going to same place so not great time for me right now.

All the best
ALKANDROSS

That is pretty sad, and pathetic. Pric ks like Farmerthc shouldn't be allowed to play this game. Best wishes to you Alkandross.

DeletedUser29748

thank u my friend - like i said im not out for easy ride - i little decency is all which so many have given except this idiot .

DeletedUser39822

use vm
and not my problem

All the best
ALKANDROSS

I wouldn't go as far to say that IB is "protecting" this person. Most alliances are not privy to exchanges of their individual members such as the above. I cannot imagine anyone in IB leadership condoning this dialogue and I am sure it will be addressed. Is this the correct forum to post this exchange? Of course not, but you got the desired reaction.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

DeletedUser29748

mate yes this is the desired forum as ive already went though mail and nothing happens - so yes i will use all forums to highlight this issue to everybody - it is the truth and i am the one going through the situation so dont tell me were is right or wrong to tell .

players deserve to know how ur alliance is and acts towards people -

DeletedUser29748

The extend of ur alliance responce :

" MyLittleUnicorn on 2015-08-21 at 21:56
I apologise for my players misconduct. Block him if he's annoying you."

Status
Not open for further replies.