Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47369

its based on headcount, they have 27 more players

Rednecks are slimming down as a more compact alliance

DeletedUser48256

We are yet to do our first 'purge'. When that happens I doubt we'll be #1.

DeletedUser21889

Sink or swim,more like rich and dumb or poor and skilled,not that you guyz goin round pretending to be somethin are to blame,tis grepo itself with its greed ruined the game,would be funny if you guyz was dropped into ocean with a bag of the gold you used,then play sink or swim lolol

DeletedUser47369

Sink or swim,more like rich and dumb or poor and skilled,not that you guyz goin round pretending to be somethin are to blame,tis grepo itself with its greed ruined the game,would be funny if you guyz was dropped into ocean with a bag of the gold you used,then play sink or swim lolol

Rockabillie from the alliance RedNeck Avengers has conquered the city 54 Hi Everybody W belonging to DAZBART. today at 14:06

tumblr_lrw0jbdyuK1qjonawo1_500.gif

DeletedUser21889

??? Ats supposed to be a comeback,at jus shows how dumb you really are,the money you plow into this e you could go get a proper gaming pc and play a real mmo good graphic game but iv a feeling your brain aint ready to comprehend this yet,look forward to the year the penny drops,will prob make such a Boomin sound it will be heard for miles,laters Wallet Warrior ats all you will ever be ;-D

DeletedUser47369

??? Ats supposed to be a comeback,at jus shows how dumb you really are,the money you plow into this e you could go get a proper gaming pc and play a real mmo good graphic game but iv a feeling your brain aint ready to comprehend this yet,look forward to the year the penny drops,will prob make such a Boomin sound it will be heard for miles,laters Wallet Warrior ats all you will ever be ;-D

2479220-1578648373-gw-cl.gif

DeletedUser

Ahh the same lame excuse everyone makes when they get rimmed, waaaah, they use gold I don't, waaaaah.

and LOL Doom on the gifs, I laughed a little bit too much almost fell off my chair.

DeletedUser48406

Ahh the same lame excuse everyone makes when they get rimmed, waaaah, they use gold I don't, waaaaah.

and LOL Doom on the gifs, I laughed a little bit too much almost fell off my chair.

I for one i still laugh and i can not stop lol

DeletedUser

lol Von, good to see you here buddy, I miss the counting game and the awesome emojis :p

How's business in O54? Still hammering down the peeps down there like this poor soul who came complaining here?

DeletedUser51088

Funny how AFC wants to talk about gold. I am ranked 43 and havent spent a dollar on this game. All of the 2k-3k gold i acquired was gathered primarily from AFC members! Rednecks are smart enough to not spend our own money, we choose to spend yours instead :)

DeletedUser51159

10-0 now for TRP vs 4H......I'm open to 10-1 as they beat us to an internal eat ! God bless grepostats !

~ Flo

DeletedUser46838

lol von, good to see you here buddy, i miss the counting game and the awesome emojis :p

how's business in o54? Still hammering down the peeps down there like this poor soul who came complaining here?

omg what is da score???!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Just want to throw this in there...Repo are now at war with BoB and FF, and also Dynamic, so these 3 may take down Repo (or so I hope, being founder of BoB)...nice top 12, +ed it, but we are based in 045, not o54!

BoB and FF ought to be happy attention was not on them...the honeymoon for you is over folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.