Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51077

Not trying to discourage you from writing top 12s, but it would've been nice if you added reasoning on why they're sinking or swimming, + repped nonetheless :)

I'll attempt one, although never really tried it before.

*insert top 12*

And that's all peeps. Please feel free to criticize but bear in mind that it's my first top 12, lol.

Nice top 12...I will do one shortly because I don't have to focus on the game anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not trying to discourage you from writing top 12s, but it would've been nice if you added reasoning on why they're sinking or swimming, + repped nonetheless :)

*insert top 12*

And that's all peeps. Please feel free to criticize but bear in mind that it's my first top 12, lol.
this one is quite informative

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

*insert top 12*

Nice one +1

Anyone else going to do one? Think I'll do one by next weekend, usually like to keep mine fortnightly :)

DeletedUser49497

*insert top 12*

Nice top 12 ;)

Oh JNC, you are the third person to quote the whole top twelve. Person ain't going to be happy :p

Will do one tomorrow if I can be bothered.

DeletedUser51077

was sad to see you go, they sure swooped up your cities over there purdy quickly.

It took you guys revolting me in order for them actually to think about taking my cities...they make me look like a quit after I lost all my troops, despite the fact that I told them I need to quit the game due to school 2 days earlier.

DeletedUser13459

1 Repossession Agents: Swim. not to much to say you guys are doing very well
2 RedNeck Avengers: Swim. i like that you have slimmed down. my kind of alliance = small, active and likes to kill. from what i can see thats you
3 Impervious Bustards: Swim Doing very well
4 A Foolish Consistency : swim for a while but i think you will sink in time fighting a losing battle with the rednecks. not by to much but i am not sure how you would go if you had to fight on a number of fronts.
5 Band of Brothers Swim for a bit then sink: Started to pick up a lot of BPD, not always a bad thing but you have been losing cities to Repo.. if they do go after you properly i cant see you coming out on top
6 Torque: Swim basically the active members from the virus alliances put together. I know a few of them can fight ;) they will stick around
7 Winter Wolves Float then Sink: They have the size and control of there ocean to stick around for a bit but they are about to be fighting on 2 sides and judging by the CS attempts that they have sent my way (they are very sad) they have done well to get this far.
8 Four Horsemen: Swim their relationship with Repo will keep them around for a while
9 The Raptor Pack: Swim My alliance so i wont say anything else
10 Cracks 'n Mals Peaches : Swim: I was wondering where the elite went... doing well guys. id like to see you guys in a good fight take down a few alliances
11 True Fear: Float: I can see you sticking around for a bit. not from fighting well but from pacts, recruiting and simming/turtling..
12 White Wolves: Same as Winter Wolves

DeletedUser

The elite is still here, Just had a friendly comp inside of the alliance, The name wont be like that for long.

DeletedUser

Yeah, now they're called booty pirates.. I'm sure that is considered as masked profanity rofl, or maybe I have a dirty mind.

DeletedUser

Your old handle broke the grepointel map. When I put your alliance into the map, it didn't show any cities. :(

Glad you changed it. :)

DeletedUser

LOOOOOOOL! It wasn't me!

Lol, either way it's a funny name :D something we don't normally see everyday.

And Helliswell, I'd have to admit that's a smart idea, if only I could change username multiple times haha, apparently a lot of peeps are creeping up on me searching me and what not on the oracle :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.