Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i think ocean 45 is gonna get interesting with BoB gone..now its just down to FF and repo...i got 1000 gold on the ones who just beat an alliance out of existence

DeletedUser48696

Hello, just thought I'd give my own opinion, an outsiders view really..

1. Repossession Agents - Strong alliance, seem to have obliterated Band of Brothers fairly easily and have taken a good few cities from other alliances. Nice ABP and DBP so they have been challenged, but have weathered the storm with relative ease.. Definitely SWIM

2. RedNeck Avengers - Highest ABP, highest average points, doing a lot of internal conquering so probably clearing out any simmers? Also taking a lot of AFC cities so I think "efficency" is this alliances middle name.. Definitely another SWIM

3. Impervious Bustards - The closest of the large alliances to myself, have shown ruthless ambition to eliminate any opposition in O44. Wiped Fully Equipped out and seem to be targeting Toxic too. Low enough DBP but you can only do your best against what you're up against (not much in O44), their high ABP proves their worth. Another SWIM

4. A Foolish Consistency - Very high DBP but holding out it seems. Have lost a few in the last number of days to Redneck avengers, but have began to conquer 5 or 6 Booty Pirate cities. I can't see it lasting forever, but maybe for a while. FLOAT

5. Torque - Not losing a lot of cities at the moment, taking a lot of Fully Equipped ones. Rising up the ABP leader board but still low DBP. Not the highest average points, but can't be too harsh, they seem to be new enough, haven't noticed them until a couple days ago. I'll say FLOAT

6. Winter Wolves - Have lost 3 cities today to Raptor Pack, a war starting up it seems. I would have to fancy Raptor Pack with the higher BP. Wolves also have quite a few guys with no ABP at all, or very low ABP. SINK

7. The Raptor Pack - Impressive looking from the outside. As I said above, expecting them to come out on top against Wolves. A lot of their members contributing to the ABP, so a good team effort should see them rising. SWIM

8. Four Horsemen - A lot of weaker players, low enough ABP but they have been here for a while. Need to get rid of a good few simmers. I'll say FLOAT

9. Booty Pirates - Kind of similar to Bustards, little opposition a lot of the time. Have lost a few cities recently to AFC, so maybe need to get used to being on the defensive. Good ABP and high average points. I think they're a good alliance from where I'm standing. SWIM

10. True Fear - Very spread out. They merged with an O35 alliance, so it explains the low average points. Respectable ABP and good DBP. However, they can't act as one alliance being spread so thin. The merge they had seemed to be just to make a jump in the leader boards. Seem to be losing less cities than before though. Swim/Float

11. Freedom Fighter - An alliance of elite players it looks like. Can't see them swimming to high places without a merge but will definitely not die easily. FLOAT

12. Infernal Abyss - My own alliance. No opposition in O34, just trying to cut down on simmers and completely ensure control of our own ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like Freedom Fighters, many of them are great fighters, also a vast majority of their players work closely together. They must feel betrayed after BoB's awesome demise to poor leadership.

DeletedUser51159

6. Winter Wolves - Have lost 3 cities today to Raptor Pack, a war starting up it seems. I would have to fancy Raptor Pack with the higher BP. Wolves also have quite a few guys with no ABP at all, or very low ABP. SINK

7. The Raptor Pack - Impressive looking from the outside. As I said above, expecting them to come out on top against Wolves. A lot of their members contributing to the ABP, so a good team effort should see them rising. SWIM

Thanks for the kind words, but it is now 6-0 in the passed 24 hours alone.

The one war I am looking forward to has to be Repos vs RedNecks......probably not going to happen anytime soon.....but I would pay gold to see those two go at it....for entertainment value.

Repos vs FF should be a dandy also to be fair.

~ Flo

DeletedUser

so Phoenix Rise,,are they a newer alliance thats crept in or are they the remnants of BoB i cant figure it out

DeletedUser47953

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while since I posted, but I should update you all. I just dissolved Torqued. The Founders had some heavies attack and Revolt my main. They also demanded I give them Founder rights lols.

I think they got angry about me putting some other officers in their place. Anyway, they are going to have to rebuild their academy.

I will give them a FLOAT. I don't think they will swim though. They are too entangled with FEE to ever extricate themselves.

Sincerely,
Zen

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser47369

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while since I posted, but I should update you all. I just dissolved Torqued. The Founders had some heavies attack and Revolt my main. They also demanded I give them Founder rights lols.

I think they got angry about me putting some other officers in their place. Anyway, they are going to have to rebuild their academy.

I will give them a FLOAT. I don't think they will swim though. They are too entangled with FEE to ever extricate themselves.

Sincerely,
Zen

Happy Hunting! :pro:

Why didnt you just leave rather then punishing your whole Academy by dissolving it

DeletedUser51219

3. Impervious Bustards - The closest of the large alliances to myself, have shown ruthless ambition to eliminate any opposition in O44. Wiped Fully Equipped out and seem to be targeting Toxic too. Low enough DBP but you can only do your best against what you're up against (not much in O44), their high ABP proves their worth. Another SWIM
Oh trust me they are going float and then sink it's by luck they've got this far. Their leadership is very poor and most if not all regular members will agree with that. Some IB members can't take it anymore so they've left so that's gotta definitely mean something!

DeletedUser41652

Oh trust me they are going float and then sink it's by luck they've got this far. Their leadership is very poor and most if not all regular members will agree with that. Some IB members can't take it anymore so they've left so that's gotta definitely mean something!

Just because you cant fight Repo, you and others RunAway to join them.
Big that isn't it. The only player I respect in that alliance is Minatomus, I Remember him from Thebes.
The rest of them, You guys have to recruit IB top players,. Aswell as creating an Academy,.

Never would I thought of seeing that, aswell as being pacted with RedNeck.

DeletedUser51219

You do realize you didn't disagree about the fact that leadership is terrible there right, it's very sloppy you and I both know it!

It's a fact that their leadership is terrible.
Kicking members based on their Points is one of the worst mistakes a leadership can do, and they keep doing that mistake, world after world.

DeletedUser51219

It's a fact that their leadership is terrible.
Kicking members based on their Points is one of the worst mistakes a leadership can do, and they keep doing that mistake, world after world.
this is exactly why they are going to sink they're just too stubborn to realise it

DeletedUser48256

Just because you cant fight Repo, you and others RunAway to join them.
Big that isn't it. The only player I respect in that alliance is Minatomus, I Remember him from Thebes.
The rest of them, You guys have to recruit IB top players,. Aswell as creating an Academy,.

Never would I thought of seeing that, aswell as being pacted with RedNeck.

Why don't you fight us then?

Your players approached us asking for an invite, we didn't approach them. Does it not concern you that it's your 'top players' that want out? The ones who are most active and the ones the decisions made by your leadership most effect? If those players aren't happy with the way your alliance is run then there must be a problem somewhere.

Debt Collectors is not an academy; exactly the same recruitment requirements as Repo.

DeletedUser47369

So IB Are now supporting Rednecks Enemies- A Foolish Consistency. tut tut . This didnt end well for Wherever you like it last time

DeletedUser25589

Why didnt you just leave rather then punishing your whole Academy by dissolving it

He was about to be demoted for abusing his position. So, he tried (and failed) to take half the alliance down with him because he thinks he's more important than they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.