Sink or swim profiles

DeletedUser51423

0aedff4cb783475172c2c1a841a3588f.png
if you have time :)
Interesting alliance name. I assume there is a story behind it. I like pandas, although not as fun to say as llama but still up there in the top 20 of favourite animals. the quote is a bit cliche, and the rest is cut off but i can see where you are going. 6/10

DeletedUser51175

Interesting alliance name. I assume there is a story behind it. I like pandas, although not as fun to say as llama but still up there in the top 20 of favourite animals. the quote is a bit cliche, and the rest is cut off but i can see where you are going. 6/10

Hehe yea there is a story behind it :p some of the boys are a little rumptius sometimes and steeve is sliiightly impulsive from time to time so i figured that name would be a constand reminder to steeve :p
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser54360

and steeve is sliiightly impulsive from time to time

Hmm I had wondered where all that " I can eat WG for Breakfast when I have had my WEETABIX " bravura came from .

But on balance I dont see that being slightly or excessively impulsive i s such a draw back ..

DeletedUser54360

All I did was post a picture of you having superior everything, but with the warscore being 1-5 in our favor and you "blocked" me.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

What war? A squabble primarily to get new players blooded is not a war . I am not overly hung up on these city loss statistics.

DeletedUser51423

sigh.
this is not the thread for stats!
This is about profiles.
Take your facts and stuff to other threads.