Sink or swim profiles

slobo.c

Strategos
J1YDa7.jpg

For Ironhead - Poor Growth, name is not the best ,profile is plain and your 55th in you alliance need i say more
First of all your name is Owen and that's immediately a L. Then there is your alliance full of nubs plus a cringy moto on your profile and let's not forget you are a gold spender who isn't first in the rankings.....*drops the mic*

Ps. I'm just playing don't hurt me :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser49229

First of all your name is Owen and that's immediately a L. Then there is your alliance full of nubs plus a cringy moto on your profile and let's not forget you are a good spender who isn't first in the rankings.....*drops the mic*

Ps. I'm just playing don't hurt me :D
i would never hurt you paw you might start barking ;)

DeletedUser55806

For Ironhead - Poor Growth, name is not the best ,profile is plain and your 55th in you alliance need i say more
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
, growth doesn't matter early on. if some big golder (you) is coming to eat me because i have a big city in the core i wont build a big one, just a CS ready one to found in our core and send support out, profile=i dont do some waste of time thing that i dont even know why inno implemented xD but i might write hi at best ;)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
, growth doesn't matter early on. if some big golder (you) is coming to eat me because i have a big city in the core i wont build a big one, just a CS ready one to found in our core and send support out, profile=i dont do some waste of time thing that i dont even know why inno implemented xD but i might write hi at best ;)

did the words "growth doesn't matter early on" just leave your mouth? I mean dude, if a guy has a bigger city, he has more troops, and can rebuild faster if he doesn't clear the first time. Playing Super Founder Simulator 2000 doesn't make you good. rolling in with 5 transports of dlu from 3 cities isn't helpful. I'm not even golding, I'm trading for gold and I found out how to get my city over 2k..... in 7 days. but you must be "building troops, come see bro" no, just no

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Betray? Did not know leaving an alliance filled with noobs who cry and tell you to shut up when you try to help them was betraying :)
Also never rage quit a world keep dreaming moron
You got a free account and when it got hot you tried to join the enemy.
1 unwritten rule, when you get an account never turn your back from those asked you to take it.
It is disrespectful and tbh worse than spying.
Lucky the original owner stil had acces and pushed ghost.
Also it been a while players don't respect rules refugee rule is another thing what you ignored in 105, it not only brought you in trouble but your whole crew.
You are cancer. Of course your age has something to do with it but you can't hide forever after your age for beeing game dumb.
Those who do not know this Belgian fool (yes I know... But forgive me I have an excuse he's from the south the French part lol ) loves to sleep long hours. What was it 01.00 till 8.00.
À Swiss clock is less accurate than you are lol.
But let's talk about profiles lol

You got a free account and when it got hot you tried to join the enemy.
1 unwritten rule, when you get an account never turn your back from those asked you to take it.
It is disrespectful and tbh worse than spying.
Lucky the original owner stil had acces and pushed ghost.
Also it been a while players don't respect rules refugee rule is another thing what you ignored in 105, it not only brought you in trouble but your whole crew.
You are cancer. Of course your age has something to do with it but you can't hide forever after your age for beeing game dumb.
Those who do not know this Belgian fool (yes I know... But forgive me I have an excuse he's from the south the French part lol ) loves to sleep long hours. What was it 01.00 till 8.00.
À Swiss clock is less accurate than you are lol.
But let's talk about profiles lol
LOL love you too Erik
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif