Sink or swim profiles

DeletedUser51423

2z5su34.png

come at me

Dunno what your name means but I like it. interesting city names. however profile pic and text is lacking. however points for colorfulness. 6/10

DeletedUser47953

Zendax crazy and need a mix of Xanax and Steroids to fix her gender...

DeletedUser55084

Well if Strandli is here, I guess that means I should show up lol
41e284d3f7275095edb910834abe7577.png

DeletedUser51423

Oh boy where do I start? This persona you have and played out alliance name that strikes fear in no one, city names that are likely going to confuse people when posting about you cities in their forums, good call. profile pic, same ever server I imagine. this weird monologue as a profile... so not going there with it's embellishments. Also is it ok to be proudly displaying an award from a server you quit, and not even a hard award to get... 4/10

DeletedUser54360

Oh boy where do I start? This persona you have and played out alliance name that strikes fear in no one, city names that are likely going to confuse people when posting about you cities in their forums, good call. profile pic, same ever server I imagine. this weird monologue as a profile... so not going there with it's embellishments. Also is it ok to be proudly displaying an award from a server you quit, and not even a hard award to get... 4/10

Ah the lovely magik impartial as ever . I accept your observation that no1 in a world is not so hard these days . At least it has never been particularly hard for me . What is hard is converting that into a win for my long time followers.

What are t e hard awards to get ? Those virtually pre allocated to the same bunch of cronies every world for the last 5 years ? .

What i s weird about a true story?

Nevertheless I thank you for my munificent rating . Are you related to Craig Revel Horwood by any chance? :cool:

DeletedUser51423

Well if Strandli is here, I guess that means I should show up lol
41e284d3f7275095edb910834abe7577.png

I like the word llamas. it's fun to say. I have a save the drama for your llama sticker for my planner.. so points for that. Just gonna say, this is EN, not US. Listing in words your daily awards on another account for another server.. just seems a little, well immodest. 4/10. ... because llamas

DeletedUser54360

This is a thread made for me to literally rate something. Didn't think that was a case to be impartial. I even gave you a compliment in your city names.

On to the next. :)

Oh hunny u know very well that was humor not huffiness on my part ..

I 'v e grown as a Titan . This GREPO legend ( in his own lunchtime ) i s in the best place he has been for what seems like an eternity.