Sink or swim profiles

DeletedUser51423

The concept of this thread is simple.
Post your alliance or personal profile pic.
The lovely members of the Leontini forums (including me) will give a sink or swim rating
based only on the given information.
**awesome points go out to those you can justify their rating with creativity.

DeletedUser54965

123.png

yes I know im good, and possibly the best, but feel free to say otherwise

DeletedUser54965

0/10 lul… you have literally been rimmed every world HAHA

Betray? Did not know leaving an alliance filled with noobs who cry and tell you to shut up when you try to help them was betraying :)
Also never rage quit a world keep dreaming moron

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Betray? Did not know leaving an alliance filled with noobs who cry and tell you to shut up when you try to help them was betraying :)
Also never rage quit a world keep dreaming moron

no you're confusing that with literally jumping ship to the enemy on 99 and 105 because no one would listen to "how great you are"

I wonder how long until you get yourself banned on 110 and have a beg around for accounts hmmmmmmmmmm

Also, in the interest of on topic

Confetti is swin FOR SURE

thermo and the Portuguese rolls are gunna learn they dropped in the wrong ocean

I left TF in 99 and didnt join any other alliance until I gave them all my cities lol, I left TF on 105 because lots of people thought I was spying and whenever I tried to help people by telling them how to defend I got flamed lol. Also I had to do everything by myself, and then got called a lone wolf for it.

I also never begged for an account, I got asked to play on it. You truly don't know anything do you?

How was 108 though, did pretty good I heard? :rolleyes:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I left TF in 99 and didnt join any other alliance until I gave them all my cities lol, I left TF on 105 because lots of people thought I was spying and whenever I tried to help people by telling them how to defend I got flamed lol. Also I had to do everything by myself, and then got called a lone wolf for it.

I also never begged for an account, I got asked to play on it. You truly don't know anything do you?

How was 108 though, did pretty good I heard? :rolleyes:

yea, that's totally how it happened.... I want whatever you're on, it's gotta be good

and yea, 108 was fun, then got boring and I quit. thankfully, and we can all agree there, that a nice domination server came out. Going to be lots of good teams I hope :)

yea, that's totally how it happened.... I want whatever you're on, it's gotta be good

and yea, 108 was fun, then got boring and I quit. thankfully, and we can all agree there, that a nice domination server came out. Going to be lots of good teams I hope :)
Thats exactly how it happened yes :)

DeletedUser51423

Three daily awards on a profile does not the best player ever make. it give a 3/10. More creativity please...

NEXT.