Top 12 Sink or Swim - Revised!!

DeletedUser37468

Seeing as I just came back from VM I have vivid and recent memories of what that is.. Bliss mate, Bliss..

Mind I'm back now and that attack alarm is incessant.. Why do I do this? :D

Fair play to your guys Pag, you've had it just as tough as us.. Fighting against overwhelming numbers since day 1. In fact possibly tougher. The general consensus here is that y'all deserve a medal.. lol..

Thank you Brir....we are still under it...but we will not give in so they can go jump in the hole in the ground that contains vast quantities of wet stuff of unknown origin ;)

DeletedUser37468

Just refresh and watch those views change... ;)

Because hordes of people are flocking to read all the interesting stuff on world forums where nothing's been posted for weeks, then they change to the next.

I fink that is what is known as a figment of the imagination

<runs and hides behind the sofa>

DeletedUser21297

Whatever happened to the alliance called Eviction Notice, no guts, cowards, and plain nasty.

Sure i got a 3 day attackable ban, nothing i could do about it, they attack as much as possible.

As soon as i'm back, not even a HC and all revolts not followed through.

The "oh so great emperor" who gave away his account, (i thought that was an illegal thing to do???) has lost control, and Weasy, being a second rate player couldn't folllow through. Maybe cos it is actually her who spends time on the toilet constipated, not me.
I'm sure they all meant well, just took few cities to keep an eye on gardens while you couldn't. At least now you can do something about it - demand and take all your property back like real Queen. :)

DeletedUser37468

...puts neck onto chopping block and closes eyes

OK...all this talk about how bad EN are really seems grossly unfair to me personally

In Ialysos we fought EN for the duration of the server, initially we had to restart several times cos they were very strong...but we held our ground and we survived the daily onslaught of fly-by ls attacks and various other attacks by them

We lost cities and we took cities

They were, as here, much larger than other teams...but then considering how long they have played together as a team, that was really no surprise to us...one thing this game does do is give people the opportunity to make lasting and firm friends so seeing the same names come across to here again was no real surprise

We ended Ialysos a healthy 2nd to EN...yes they got the Wonders...but on a moral sense and a fighting sense we had a great time tussling with them...they treated us with respect and we treated them the same way...we frequently had a laugh with each other along the way too...and some within the team that I personally have had contact with in this server and Ialysos I am more than happy to call them friends

Now whether there is any truth in how much gold they use...frankly that is their business and no-one elses...if they stay online all night, well so do I more often than not...personal decision and should be respected as such

As a team they are to be admired and feared in equal measure....they have the perfect recipe to succeed

Rightly or wrongly I feel that its that very desire to succeed and play as a cohesive team that wins out on these servers, teams that are not cohesive and do not have a 100% desire to succeed are the ones that generally disrespect those teams who are cohesive

EN will likely win again...we at Invictus might not finish in second but we will be giving it a damned good try to stay in the top 10

The personal attacks, the accusations...they are not really necessary, sometimes these threads resemble kindergarten

We are all adults...we should all have the decency to respect each other regardless as to whether we are friend or foe

Afterall......this is but a game, pure and simple...and nothing to get one's thong in a twizzle over

Sticks and stones may break our bones but words will never hurt us...thats not always easy to accept since some of the words do bite very deeply....but respect where it is due Kron runs an extraordinary team of people who have a love of this frustrating and addictive game and if he and his team leaves you in their dust, well there really is no shame in that

It's a game...enjoy the fun and the challenge and the friendships formed....there is no need for nastiness just cos one team outshines the rest

C'est la vie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...puts neck onto chopping block and closes eyes

OK...all this talk about how bad EN are really seems grossly unfair to me personally

In Ialysos we fought EN for the duration of the server, initially we had to restart several times cos they were very strong...but we held our ground and we survived the daily onslaught of fly-by ls attacks and various other attacks by them

We lost cities and we took cities

They were, as here, much larger than other teams...but then considering how long they have played together as a team, that was really no surprise to us...one thing this game does do is give people the opportunity to make lasting and firm friends so seeing the same names come across to here again was no real surprise

We ended Ialysos a healthy 2nd to EN...yes they got the Wonders...but on a moral sense and a fighting sense we had a great time tussling with them...they treated us with respect and we treated them the same way...we frequently had a laugh with each other along the way too...and some within the team that I personally have had contact with in this server and Ialysos I am more than happy to call them friends

Now whether there is any truth in how much gold they use...frankly that is their business and no-one elses...if they stay online all night, well so do I more often than not...personal decision and should be respected as such

As a team they are to be admired and feared in equal measure....they have the perfect recipe to succeed

Rightly or wrongly I feel that its that very desire to succeed and play as a cohesive team that wins out on these servers, teams that are not cohesive and do not have a 100% desire to succeed are the ones that generally disrespect those teams who are cohesive

EN will likely win again...we at Invictus might not finish in second but we will be giving it a damned good try to stay in the top 10

The personal attacks, the accusations...they are not really necessary, sometimes these threads resemble kindergarten

We are all adults...we should all have the decency to respect each other regardless as to whether we are friend or foe

Afterall......this is but a game, pure and simple...and nothing to get one's thong in a twizzle over

Sticks and stones may break our bones but words will never hurt us...thats not always easy to accept since some of the words do bite very deeply....but respect where it is due Kron runs an extraordinary team of people who have a love of this frustrating and addictive game and if he and his team leaves you in their dust, well there really is no shame in that

It's a game...enjoy the fun and the challenge and the friendships formed....there is no need for nastiness just cos one team outshines the rest

C'est la vie

From honorable enemies come honorable friends. It is a pleasure to know you Pago. :)

DeletedUser37468

Oh Lord here come the fanboys :rolleyes:

I am just respectful towards fellow players

I refuse to lower myself to gutter level in order to score points against those who succeed

To score points that way makes you look stupid and juvenile ultimately

If you cannot say something decent, why say anything at all, that is how I was brought up to be and I am way too old to change now

DeletedUser37468

Lol thats literally what EN have been doing for the past few months

Well under such constant barrage of insults, is it any wonder?

There is only so much a person can take before they snap, afterall....the guys in EN are only human afterall

DeletedUser

Well under such constant barrage of insults, is it any wonder?

There is only so much a person can take before they snap, afterall....the guys in EN are only human afterall

What barrage of insults?

DeletedUser36743

Oh Lord here come the fanboys :rolleyes:

Pag did say...."..and nothing to get one's thong in a twizzle over" .. long deep breaths...long deeep breaths... there u go...bet u feel better now

DeletedUser18407

My bets would not be with Eviction notice as for our guys in indie2 gaining more abp/dbp well Eviction couldn't even take deathstar off my hands IN THERE OWN CORE OCEAN lol :eek:all i heard was whining players such as shaz :Angry:saying people helped me and it was soo unfair boo-hoo

Well im sorry shaz that is the game , and eviction has all there members tied up now me thinks so if indie and a few others did decide to merge what hope would eviction have ????

MY BETS ARE STILL THE WORLD IS OPEN , EVICTION SHOULD NOT COUNT THERE CHICKENS TO EARLY.......

DeletedUser42857

My bets would not be with Eviction notice as for our guys in indie2 gaining more abp/dbp well Eviction couldn't even take deathstar off my hands IN THERE OWN CORE OCEAN lol :eek:all i heard was whining players such as shaz :Angry:saying people helped me and it was soo unfair boo-hoo

Well im sorry shaz that is the game , and eviction has all there members tied up now me thinks so if indie and a few others did decide to merge what hope would eviction have ????

MY BETS ARE STILL THE WORLD IS OPEN , EVICTION SHOULD NOT COUNT THERE CHICKENS TO EARLY.......

what on earth are you waffling about.

And thanks for the free bp by the way. Ive no idea why you are attacking me from 7 hours out. Noob.

DeletedUser18407

what on earth are you waffling about.

And thanks for the free bp by the way. Ive no idea why you are attacking me from 7 hours out. Noob.

you do make me laugh , once again eviction delusion i think the stats say it all recall and my position in your ocean I mean little old me with 11 cities against your 2000 must have been difficult for you guys right ????

think you best get the wonder built before the others , I mean if you cannot beat my city which is outnumbered by 2000-1 what chance would you have trying to take a wonder city

DeletedUser

Flyby, your property at non farm island is illiquid. You should consider to hire a real estate agent to improve your position on the market. Pay for some adds, organize open-house. Then maybe, just maybe, an EN player will be interested to evict you and move in. 1% is my commission for the advice. :D