Sink or swim

DeletedUser

Hey the idea of this is you say an alliance within the top 15 and say if they would sink or swim.

1. M.I.R/M.I.R II-SINK- they are just an large MRA they may last a month and make a big splash early but when attacks start rolling in and they everyone is screaming for help I think they will not be able to cope with it and all the good players who might have joined will leave.

2. The wolves-swim/sink- they have the 3rd highest average points but still with a very large amount of players and if they don't have a good support network they will crumble. Also due to the high amount of players they may not be able to expand fast.

3. N.W.O-sink- low average points high amount of players wont last long.

4. Order Of Chaos-sink- just a fail and a bad non-original name.

5. Spartan Legacy-swim- nice amount of players so they will be able to survive and organise attacks easily if they have good team work also highest average point if they can communicate well they should be able to outlast the others.

If you like the idea or agree with what I say give me some rep :D and if you have different views on any alliances post it and keep the forums active

DeletedUser

1. M.I.R/M.I.R II - Sink - No words required.
2. The wolves - Sink - As dont kill me said, they area MRA. One attack against them and they will fall.
3. N.W.O - Sink - Way to much players! Just like the wolves.
4. Order Of Chaos - Sink - Like the name said: Chaos. Low everage, much members.
5. Spartan Legacy - Swim - High average, not a MRA at all!

DeletedUser

5. Spartan Legacy - Swim - High average, not a MRA at all!

What Honda said they look like they have there stuff together also they have all 5 top point players in the alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
1. Unstable Connections - Swim! High average, low amount of players.. very experienced players
2. Spartan Legacy - Swim (For awhile)! Highest average out of the top 15.
3. Order of Chaos - Sink! Definition of an MRA.. Lots of players low average
4. M.I.R. II - Sink! An Academy of an MRA turning into an MRA.. Will die out very soon.
5. Heroes of Olympus - Swim (For awhile)! Low amount of players, medium average.

DeletedUser39972

1. M.I.R. / M.I.R. II - Sink! Both them and thier academy will be D.E.M.M.I.R. once BP ends
2. The Woves - Sink! Probably see a massive exodus of players once they start getting attacked
3. N.W.O - Sink! Why is it every alliance who uses acroynims tend to be MRA's
4. Order of Chaos - Sink! Will be lucky to last a month (Just rounding out the Top 5 MRA in the ocean)
5. Spartan Legacy - Swim! Nice average and with experienced players on the team.
6. Legions of Gaul - Swim! An O29 team moving servers, have experience so should be a decent team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you guys have enough knowledge to predict their futures? NO! You guys are full of words and judgement without knowledge.

DeletedUser

I predict that all the top players in each ocean (regardless of alliance), will eventually join the same alliance to fight their largest competitor in the neighboring ocean. I further predict that some of the people in the top 15 alliances will make it to World Wonders stage. And I predict that none of these alliances will stay in their original form. There will be merges, disbandings, reformations, renamings, et. al. So what might seem like an M.R.A. today might become an elite alliance tomorrow after they weed out their inactives. Similarly, some of the elite alliances might kill each other to allow the M.R.A.'s a chance to expand.

DeletedUser958

Do you guys have enough knowledge to predict their futures? NO! You guys are full of words and judgement without knowledge.

thats EXACTLY why we do it!>.<
We got NO idea if what we say is true. If we all knew it whats the fun of it?

DeletedUser

M.I.R-sink- seems they have already had spy's inside of them and its not even been a week yet :) cannot wait till the end of BP when all the smaller better alliances kick M.I.R of the rank 1 spot

DeletedUser958

I agree with almost everyone here...
Except im sure Unstable Connections will swim ;)
it has tons of experienced players and many from the Alfa time.

DeletedUser39972

thats EXACTLY why we do it!>.<
We got NO idea if what we say is true. If we all knew it whats the fun of it?

Yep, half the fun is in the predicting and then seeing what shapes up. Still MRA's don't last long :)

DeletedUser

Spartan Legacy - SWIM!
Legions of Gaul - SWIM!
Unstable Connections - SWIM!
Vernixes Outlaws - SWIM!
Cosa Nostra - SWIM!

DeletedUser

agreed with leo...but even if that happens we can't call lil wayne best rapper

DeletedUser25415

N.W.O sink
Destroy N.W.O will most likely sink, sinking the afore mentioned
but it will be fun trying :)

DeletedUser

La Familia-swim- loving these guys :D 13 members and beating alliances with more than 150 members now we know who the true pros are :D

DeletedUser38652

MRA's = swim! They will hopefully kill you guys! I hope N.W.O invite the last 54 members :)