Sink or swim

DeletedUser

:)

by the way they are failing against me they need more than that
thanks for the Bp

You are one funny guy :) Your expectations were? That if you have made such an incredible alliance ( No doubt , amazing one ,with high goals haha let my laugh :) Real thing is that one alliance managed to throw you over the edge and back, first time i have seen this kind of lame act. Good players wont go that low - to even waste their time with something like that. But good luck and best wishes!

DeletedUser25415

You are one funny guy :) Your expectations were? That if you have made such an incredible alliance ( No doubt , amazing one ,with high goals haha let my laugh :) Real thing is that one alliance managed to throw you over the edge and back, first time i have seen this kind of lame act. Good players wont go that low - to even waste their time with something like that. But good luck and best wishes!

well 5 players do not make an exceptional alliance, but I thought that would have been obvious
incredible exceptional alliance? love those words you title us with

as for expectations
well I for one had none,
tbh I thought I was on my own little crusade
with one goal
to remove your almost alliance
lots of people no ideas, now that's the funny bit,
all those people and u cant wipe out a puny little alliance

so I think it is myself who should offer up the best wishes and good luck
water needs it

DeletedUser

since the forums are going to sleep I will do another,

1. M.I.R/M.I.R II-SWIM- I am really impressed with M.I.R not so much their sister/ brothers but they have stuck together and not flopped hard like we all though. I think they will swim for now.

2. The League Of Legions-sink- such a alliance with a low average seems they are everyone's farm at the moment.

3. N.W.O-sink- just one large punching bag for the aggressive alliances

4. Order Of Chaos-sink- I really do hate their name and will such a low ABP per member. they will soon fall

5. Spartan Legacy-swim- I am really liking this alliance nearly all the top player in the world are in this alliance and they have the highest ABP at the moment

Post your own though on the alliances

DeletedUser

well 5 players do not make an exceptional alliance, but I thought that would have been obvious
incredible exceptional alliance? love those words you title us with

as for expectations
well I for one had none,
tbh I thought I was on my own little crusade
with one goal
to remove your almost alliance
lots of people no ideas, now that's the funny bit,
all those people and u cant wipe out a puny little alliance

so I think it is myself who should offer up the best wishes and good luck
water needs it

Sarcasm man, read between the lines :D What do you think , you made an alliance and we are running to wipe you out haha :D Be patient, the time will come as we reach qonquest. We have lots of people with ideas, but none of them have ideas like you - Build a superb alliance called Destroy NWO , its hard to get idea like that and waste your time like that.( When you could joined some real alliance and worked your way to really tryng to achieve your goal not joke around like some 8 year old - sry if you are :) Applause great job and best wishes anyway to your mission :)

DeletedUser

hey Poseidon why did you refuse to message me back? are we a bit chicken ?

DeletedUser

DreadFleet- Sink

They are not from marathon, they copied my alliance name & my alliance profile & have used it- the leader's profile also has my same profile message

impersonators! :D

DeletedUser

I wrote you back so please read your inbox . Chicken hahaha :) yes im so affraid to write you :D (this was irony)

Overall more playing less talking about others in forum :D This is why i didnt reply your first one. At this early stage it does not matter anyway what everyone is saying , acts are those which counts.

DeletedUser

I received this from a player today. I trust it wasn't doctored.

Oropus-ZEP_zps7ae2dcf7.jpg

So we're left to wonder.....what evil transgression has caused the four players who are NOT founders, to be left without rank?

Sink or Swim? I leave that up to you players to decide. However I found the situation interesting enough to post.

DeletedUser31161

Lol.. Farg u are now my favorite mod! Anyways so what alliance is this really?

DeletedUser

Zombie Elite Pirates is the alliance. It is at the top of the pic. I checked Grepostats and the # of players is correct. 3-4 players are active. Another 3-4 are barely active and the remainder of the membership are all goose eggs. Perhaps that was the strategy, if one or even 6 founders go inactive, there are more to keep things running. :)

DeletedUser30490

lol i can see that alliance surviving for another weeks tops :D