Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser41959

I know, there is a disscussions thread but not a sink or swim thread ;)
You know the trick . List the top 12 alliances and state if they sink or swim and reasons behind the opinion :D

DeletedUser30111

1 Juggernaut - Sink, looks to be a bit of an MRA
2 RECKLESS RAIDERS - Swim, for now. Looks to be one of those alliances that lasts longer than it should
3 Immortals - Sink, got a random pact request immediately, never good
4 Spartans - The question isn't if they'll sink, but how many times will they sink before they get the message
5 Killer Klownz - Sink, looks to be a copy of an alliance in Troy, but with none of the leadership from there.
6 Sesame Street - Noobs
7 The Fat Ladies - Swim for sure, one of the few that look to have a good crew
8 Celestial Guardians - Swim, looks to have good leadership
9 EVOLUTION OF D3TH - Heard they were a copy alliance, not a good sign, sink
10 resevoir dogs - Capital letter, please! Will last for a bit, but in the end will sink
11 Chug a Lug - Swim
12 Patriots - Swim under the radar

Please note these are based purely on my prejudices against types of alliances, I didn't look up any stats or anything, because I'm simply lazy

DeletedUser

crzu.png

RECKLESS RAIDERS - What is with you noobs and your caps lock!? (Sink)
Juggernaut- meh I don't see anything special, especially when split into 2 oceans (Sink)
Immortals - I am not even gonna waste my time here (Sink)
Killer Klownz - Pacted with Immortals, do I need to say more??? (Sink)
Sesame Street - Finally! Competition! Praise the Lord (Swim)
Spartans - They have been disbanded, not once, twice BUT three times! How pathetic (Sink)
The Fat Ladies - You know what they say baby, it ain't over till the fat lady sings aka my alliance so no comment. (Swim)
Celestial Guardians - *Adds alliance name to farm list* (Sink)
Shadow Legion - The name... it has fail written all over it... As my good friend Jorisva says: L3rn2Gr3p0 (Sink)
EVOLUTION OF D3TH - 1. Name in caps, never good. 2. Copy of another alliance... I rest my case. (Sink)
Chug a Lug - Liking the name! :) I hope you survive (Swim)
resevoir dogs - Read above and as long as you don't have rabbies I hope you don't get put down ;) (Swim)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

I'd just like to say too early to say who will sink or swim... except for obviously there will be alliances that you will tell right that will surely sink. No alliance will be classified as swim until bp is over.

DeletedUser

crzu.png

RECKLESS RAIDERS - What is with you noobs and your caps lock!? (Sink)
Juggernaut- meh I don't see anything special, especially when split into 2 oceans (Sink)
Immortals - I am not even gonna waste my time here (Sink)
Killer Klownz - Pacted with Immortals, do I need to say more??? (Sink)
Sesame Street - Finally! Competition! Praise the Lord (Swim)
Spartans - They have been disbanded, not once, twice BUT three times! How pathetic (Sink)
The Fat Ladies - You know what they say baby, it ain't over till the fat lady sings aka my alliance so no comment. (Swim)
Celestial Guardians - *Adds alliance name to farm list* (Sink)
Shadow Legion - The name... it has fail written all over it... As my good friend Jorisva says: L3rn2Gr3p0 (Sink)
EVOLUTION OF D3TH - 1. Name in caps, never good. 2. Copy of another alliance... I rest my case. (Sink)
Chug a Lug - Liking the name! :) I hope you survive (Swim)
resevoir dogs - Read above and as long as you don't have rabbies I hope you don't get put down ;) (Swim)

Yea way too early for this and half the alliances you said would swim were because you like their name and HOPE they survive. Glad you put thought into it.

DeletedUser32498

You know what one of my pet peeve's is? It's when people quote really long text.

DeletedUser30111

It's never too early to do a sink or swim, it's all based on chance and probability anyways, based on leadership, position and membership, which won't change, it's all in fun

DeletedUser32498

It's never too early to do a sink or swim, it's all based on chance and probability anyways, based on leadership, position and membership, which won't change, it's all in fun
It's all fun like the roll of a dice. :) My guess is all the big names will get together. Right now alliances seem to have a mix of players.

DeletedUser

I predict that all alliances with mostly vet players sink and mostly pickup teams with some vets for guidance swim.

And 007 will sink many times after I rim him many times.

DeletedUser

I predict that all alliances with mostly vet players sink and mostly pickup teams with some vets for guidance swim.

And 007 will sink many times after I rim him many times.

Not if I get there first (;

DeletedUser

dude, c'mon I just claimed him on the forum. you gotta respect that!

DeletedUser

It is a little to early in the game to comment on this but there are allot of MRA's here as well a few good alliances that came with their players.

I think the blood will start to run in o44 first but I could be wrong.

DeletedUser41934

It is a little to early in the game to comment on this but there are allot of MRA's here as well a few good alliances that came with their players.

I cannot agree more! But you're right, who knows whats gonna happen in the coming days.

DeletedUser

Well, this isn't exactly top 12, but from where my alliance is (57th) I found 39 nooby alliances ahead of us that will probably fall within a couple of months.

DeletedUser

Yes, 044 looks to be the ocean where blood will be spilt early on, but I think the same goes for 055.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41934

The unit speed in this game is very fast so there will be bloodshed all over the place!