Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser38223

so , i didnt say it was a negitive thing , just pointing out the stats,,, the only diference is that i dont use mymridon and dbl bp every single attack ,, i have seen literally dozens of leths attack and not once have i seen one with out dbl bp and atleast one other bonus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

so , i didnt say it was a negitive thing , just pointing out the stats,,, the only diference is that i dont use mymridon and dbl bp every single attack ,, i have seen literally dozens of leths attack and not once have i seen one with out dbl bp and atleast one other bonus

Every attack I've sent I used double bp, I don't know why you aren't it's there for a reason :p

DeletedUser42407

Well congratz sable for winning the war everyone else shut up cause you lost (except Black dolphins)

DeletedUser38223

Every attack I've sent I used double bp, I don't know why you aren't it's there for a reason :p

because i dont use that much gold ,, i cant affort to blow a bunch of money on this game just so i can dominate with out much of a challenge

DeletedUser30111

because i dont use that much gold ,, i cant affort to blow a bunch of money on this game just so i can dominate with out much of a challenge

All I bought is the premiums and I still have some double bps to spare, you must have been doing something wrong.

DeletedUser38223

o well i still have 10 dbl bps , stored , but i dont use them constantly ,, only on specail occasions :p

i said i dont use much gold not that i dont use it at all :)

DeletedUser2863

if your using the double bp bonus - what was it - 250 laurels - you must have used a lot of gold to participate time after time in each competition
way too much gold
a question was asked would the Grepo Olympics hurt a new server - answer is no - but it has put a massive gulf between some gold users and normal players

DeletedUser3303

i think thats a very true statement, took a lot of skill out of the early stages of the world, will be hard to catch up now as well

destroxxi

Phrourach
1 Sesame Street - Swim Bunch of newbies :p
2 Deus ex Tirema - Swim my alliance so I atleast expect this much.
3 Najistan - Swim nasty plays out of the rim trying to get in, well see how they play out :)
4 Reservoir Dogs - Swim for now wonder whats going to happen when ct is out the picture finally
5 Shadow Legion - Swim, see above.
6 Subjugate - Sink, flying way under the radar....
7 Imperial Order - Sink same as subjugate neither has really made a big move
8 THE BORG - Swim
9 Isitaos Gods of War - Sink
10 The Brick Squad - Sink. Should start doing something on the rim...
11 Anonymous - Float, they can build up and be something while everyone is busy
12 Shadow Demons - Float for now academy...

Since this is an actual sink or swim thread and not a debate thread thought I'd actually do what the thread is meant for :eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser30111

1 Sesame Street - Swim Bunch of newbies :p

Woah woah woah, there, we're noobs not newbies, learn the difference!

Everything else seems in order though.
I don't expect SL/RD to go anywhere anytime soon, they've already broken our streak of alliances beaten in less than a week :p

I also see Severed have already taken out Ridaz, well done guys!

DeletedUser

7 Imperial Order - Sink same as subjugate neither has really made a big move

I'm one of the newish leaders for this alliance, don't know whether im made myself a target now lol

I have to agree, we have kinda been sitting round at rank 7th for a while and no really growth and will probably sink, after the bigger alliances have finished with their Epic war.

With my years of experience with this game im hoping to revive this alliance, and also getting rid of the dead weight with in, so don't write us off just yet, still early in the game for a turn around :)

DeletedUser32498

I haven't been here in a while. I just noticed something. Hey sables wasn't i right about Shadow Legion? They are still alive. ;)

DeletedUser

Well thats it for me sable.. ) i wish you good luck in taking Najistan down... even if there is a few good ppl in that alliance there is more rotten apples.. and before i be accused with lies from any of them...i am ready to answer every single point they can accuse me of..
i rather not play in this world then have to play on a that team..and even i understand that fighting alone in the middle of them wont make me live here for long.. i just find it surprising that one man with a 3,8 k city can dictate a whole alliance.. he is the smallest member in the alliance and think he can come and tell me what to do.. even post a long list of reason in the forum why i should be rimmed, its just ridicules... and get everyone.. that i was a leader for and supported earlier to attack me.. so thats the reason i leave this world.. not because i am scared of anyone..because i have never been..never will be but any questions about Najistan.. i will answer you...

DeletedUser

Well thats it for me sable.. ) i wish you good luck in taking Najistan down... even if there is a few good ppl in that alliance there is more rotten apples.. and before i be accused with lies from any of them...i am ready to answer every single point they can accuse me of..
i rather not play in this world then have to play on a that team..and even i understand that fighting alone in the middle of them wont make me live here for long.. i just find it surprising that one man with a 3,8 k city can dictate a whole alliance.. he is the smallest member in the alliance and think he can come and tell me what to do.. even post a long list of reason in the forum why i should be rimmed, its just ridicules... and get everyone.. that i was a leader for and supported earlier to attack me.. even tetra calls me mentally unstable LMFAO.. so thats the reason i leave this world.. not because i am scared of anyone..because i have never been..never will be but any questions about Najistan.. i will answer you...

Go out with style, take them all down with you ;)

DeletedUser38223

lol naji didnt even dictate he posted some new conquest/defence templates and redid the forum, thats about it