Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser20415

bahahaha I was waiting for ur post.

Furious is maybe a good player, but when it come to leadership, a 2 years old is better then him, what kind of refugee would come into an alliance and ask for alliance name changed, repoing the founders, speaking of arrogance lol.

Jay decided to give u an opportunity that your clearly arent worthy of such responsibilities of decision making. Pacting with noobs, inviting people 2~3 oceans away, nooby tactics, he even told our allies they need to disband :eek:

Funny part, you bet on " your work ", and when u saw me in 5 hours doing a better job then what u did in 5 weeks, u decided to leave.

but all of this made sense when I asked some of your ex-mates in other alliances an worlds about you , " alliance destroyer ", " crazy " , " mentally unstable " , " he think himself the best player in grepo when he is a noob " ... that made a lot of sense back then :D

like I always say, the worst noob types is the ones that " think " they are good

The fact u try call other people names and cheaters coz they are simply better proves a lot, you know what they say on such kind of people, big mouth to try to cover lack in other parts :D

ohhhh, there is the best part here, all people can see ur comments, damn boy choose one path and walk with it dont use crossroads or u will be lost ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol naji didnt even dictate he posted some new conquest/defence templates and redid the forum, thats about it

Ok.. let me first of all tell you how it started..with the last discussion we had.. before i had the blow out on him that i can agree was disrespectful against a founder.. but in my view dont deserve any..

i agreed with you to take that inactive founder city right.. ? you might remember... i revolted it and sent cs.. midway out in that travel for the cs naji comes in and tell me to not take the city.. not ask me.. tells me.. and yes i explode.. as i do sometimes.. but never without a reason..

Then he rearrange the whole forum.. and that alliance is not run by other leaders.. just by him alone..that u choose to keep him in the alliance becuse u got soft feelings for him from Lindos.. is your thing.. but i cant work with ppl like that..

calling me a noob for disagreeing with him earlier.. think he is so pro that everyone that disagree is a noob..I got more experience then he got.. but still i dont think i am any better then anyone else on the team. but i dont take sh..from one single person that have done nothing for the team.. other then saying he will maybe play serious soon... and yes... i do the dirty laundry in the externals since i think all should know how weak najistan really is..

DeletedUser38223

lol for one i never called you a noob ,and our 2 weakest links in najistan are now gone, skill has nothing to do with being weak , because people who are self centered and not trust worthy are the people that make an alliance weak , we have people from several of your other alliances who have all said the same thing about you, i was warned by several of our members in najistan and in lindos threw out your time there , and i regrett not lisening to them because they were right,, and you need to realize me and naji founded this alliance , i dont care how inactie he was because a founder is a founder its that simple, and hes my friend for you to join and disrespect his judgment and fight him on everything he says, tells alot about the kind of person you are

DeletedUser

I wont even comment on your last post tetra.. it can just stand for what it is....

Ok. naji.. i willl go through your points one by one here and see if u maybe understand.. i wont expect u to do since i don't have much belief in your intelligence either..

1. I asked in the skype room yes.. if there was a chance of having the name changed.. you was also there... and the answer was NO.. i respected that.. i dont see anything wrong in it.. since the name refers to a player that have not been active at all.

2. i never said anything was "my" work..sine everything always is about teamwork..and i dont take credit for anything alone..

3. i was pacting with ppl 2 and 3 oceans away that was ment to come closer to us and help us,, one of them was ct..that u say i asked to dissolve.. but that was after a discussion with tetra i did so.. because we moved some of their players to others in the coaliton.. as i see u have already taken in one of them.

4. the reason i called u a cheater is that u have an attack list you show off to our newer players to brag.. where u have a 1 second gap on 10 attacks.. when u are so experienced as u say u are.. u know u are to.. even if u cant admit it.. that is not possible... without cheating.

i can go on and on aswell as you.. but i wont.. i just thought i would give all an reason for why things turned out as they did.. and i did enjoyed playing with most of you... stick to the subject here now.. i wont spam anymore...:)

DeletedUser20415

you just dont worth to respond on mate, do urself a favor and disappear from grepo

DeletedUser19042

Please stay on topic here guys. I love your discussion, but perhaps making a new thread for it would be appropriate?

DeletedUser38223

So what you are trying to say is that you agree with furious69 and that Najistan is weak?

not at all , i saying that furious and petol were self centered and not trust worthy, and there are several diferent occasions that back up what i am saying ,,, so by loosing those 2 player (the only weak players) in najistan we are better then ever

DeletedUser

not at all , i saying that furious and petol were self centered and not trust worthy, and there are several diferent occasions that back up what i am saying ,,, so by loosing those 2 player (the only weak players) in najistan we are better then ever

I try to stick out of this site but got to reply on nonsense ).. how can you say that i am self centered and not trust worthy ? didnt i clean several cities for members to takeover ? didn't i send 800 birs to our academy guy under attack.. i think i did my share in that alliance.. pretty much more then naji did. but even if u chose him over me i do understand.. due to old friendship.. but no need to make up lies.

DeletedUser38223

you betrayed an alliance before joining najistan , and then what did you do , you left and tried to recruite our players, that is more then enough evidence to prove your not trust worthy , and it was for know reason at all ,, you said , i would like to see naji do my job (being a leader) and then after you agreed to step down from leadership , naji redid the forum and made new templates, then you left again,,, it had nothing to do with the way naji was acting towards you , its was because you flip out and dont think before you do stuff

DeletedUser19042

May I remind you all that not having a moderator doesn't mean you are allowed to break the rules?

J

DeletedUser

May I remind you all that not having a moderator doesn't mean you are allowed to break the rules?

J

I agree with you J,, close this thread or delete out of subject matters.. anyone got a new sink or swim prediction? anyway.. good luck to most of you ;)