Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser32498

I think I know where to bring the non-mod army. Lol. :cool: This Apollonia forum has no assigned moderator. *gets that feeling when he's found a loophole*

DeletedUser19042

I think I know where to bring the non-mod army. Lol. :cool: This Apollonia forum has no assigned moderator. *gets that feeling when he's found a loophole*

Well. Seniors have powers everywhere. And if you start massively spamming I can just ban you.

*Gets that feeling when he knows he just made someone feel terrible*

And now get back to topic.

DeletedUser

Woah!!! :eek: Creepy Turtles are just 1000 points ahead of my alliance, I never thought a day like this will happen so soon!:eek:

DeletedUser

Woah!!! :eek: Creepy Turtles are just 1000 points ahead of my alliance, I never thought a day like this will happen so soon!:eek:
What happens when we go to war with alliances... We wreck them ;)

and tbh SS did help out by draining there off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow you guys are really effective at crushing alliances, I wonder if the same will happen with Naji RD and SL, or will they fight back

DeletedUser

Tryhard pants.. I like that..

Anyway my top 12:

1. Sesame Street - Most abp and dbp, most points, highest average and some very aggressive players along with a good leadership means that they will be incredibly hard to take down unless they get internal problems. Swim

2. Deus Ex Tirema(or whatever name they decide to pick next) - They've quickly jumped up all rankings and they've got some very good aggressive players and leadership. They own ocean 54 and 44 as well so it will be hard for anyone to try and break them down. Considering they're allied with SS, those two could go on to conquer Apollonia or maybe, to make things interesting, they'll go to war. I vote for the latter. :p Swim

3. Najistan - They've definitely got some good players and they're 3rd in ABP(as you'd expect). However they're relatively low down in DBP which shows they haven't really got involved in a full-scale war yet. Not sure on the leadership either but they're still growing quickly and they've got a great core in ocean 65 . Swim

4. Isitaos Gods of War - Woah! Where did these guys come from? They've shot up the rankings and they've gathered some decent players as well I guess. They've got a good ABP considering they've only been in the top 10(I think) for a few days. They seem like an MRA(2 academies!) and they're not at war with anyone big as shown by their dbp so not sure how they would cope if the top dogs come calling. Great core in 56 though! Float

5. Unknown - Imperial Order merged with someone? Some good players in there but considering their position, I can't see them surviving very long If SS or SD decide to eventually come after them. Too new to comment on their abp and dbp. Sink

6. Reservoir Dogs - I really like this alliance! They've survived longer than anyone expected them to and they're growth has picked up a lot. They also don't seem to be taking as much punishment from SS. While they're certainly not outstanding, I think that as long as they keep working well with the Shadows they'll survive. Their leadership must be doing something right for them to still be kicking. Everyone loves an underdog! ;) Swim.

7. Shadow Legion - In the same boat as RD. Swim

8. The Borg - These guys look mean. More abp and dbp than what they're ranked so they know how to fight. I assume they're a close-knit alliance. I don't see them threatening the big boys but they'll certainly put up a fight if it comes to it. Swim

9. Severed - Rim alliance. Looks like The Vikings wrapped up their war with Ridaz and recruited some of their players. They'll continue to grow without much trouble I'd imagine. Swim

10. Shadow Demons - See RD/SL. Swim

11. Reunited - Nearly half their abp comes from their top player. That says it all really. Sink

12. Anonymous - They share their oceans with alliances much stronger to them and have a sister alliance with 6 members when they could all fit in Anonymous. They have decent abp and dbp but I don't think they'll be up to the challenge should a stronger alliance come after them. Sink

DeletedUser

Allow me to take the edge of your "argument" about Reunited.
We have proven ourselves on the Dutch server, since we are all Dutch players.
Our nr. 1 player may grow a little bit faster, but well, seems legit to me when the most of us did not use gold during the beginners protection and the progress of the boring building part. It is a shame that we are stationed in OC67, I wanted to start in 54/55, so we could join the battle straight away.

As you can read on our profile; you will get to know us. ;-)

DeletedUser

Its been a while and the forums are getting quiet, so here's my update for the top 12 Sink or Swim;

1 Sesame Street - Pretty obvious now these guys are here to stay, a solid alliance with good leadership. A real contender for this world i'd say. SWIM

2 Fear The Beard - With all these name changes its hard to keep track, but a proven solid offensive alliance. Their DBP leaves little to be admired for such a strong alliance, but when the time comes I'm sure they will defend as well as they attack! Could they be the only real threat to SS at this time?! SWIM

3 Najistan - Good leadership & some very skilled players over there. Again their DBP leaves little to be desired, but they certainly have the ability to sink some LS nukes! I see this alliance here till the very end. SWIM

4 Isitaos Gods of War - Currently warring with this alliance so i'll be as impartial as possible... Any alliance with 2x Academies really makes me question the leadership, surely you would have been far better off creating one alliance, and eating everyone else? I'm not sure this alliance is up to the task should it face one of the bigger alliances. They have pruned some of our dead and inactive branches, but are struggling to take any active cities from us. Thanks for the growth in DBP! SINK

5 Unknown - As their name suggests, they are still relatively unknown to me. They rank 28th in overall alliance BP's. Did you guys get together yesterday? Apologies i'm not better informed about you, perhaps you will surprise me?! SINK

6 Reservoir Dogs - Proven fighters both offensively & defensively, my estimation is this alliance will end up merging! SWIM for now.

7 Shadow Legion - SL seem to have slowed their pace recently, could this spell trouble? I don't think so as they have outlived many peoples expectations. SWIM

8 THE BORG - Some great players among this team & a very tight knit bunch. We are yet to see the best from THE BORG. Without a doubt SWIM

9 Severed - My alliance, so again as impartial as i can be... Currently defending against the IGoW trio, incurred some losses due to inactivity & rage quitting. IGoW & its Academies are yet to see the best from us SWIM

10 Anonymous - Relatively Unknown, i mean Anonymous but their BP suggest they have the fight in them. Can they cut it in the core?! I'm not too sure. SINK

11 Reunited - These Dutchies probably have the best proximity to each other of all the rim alliances. All have played together in Dutch Sigma so they have good bonds. They talk the talk, i will enjoy seeing them walk the walk. I say SWIM

12 Shadow Demons - With big brother at their side, this alliance will swim around for a little while, but ultimately end up merging. SINK

Lets bring some forum life back :p

DeletedUser42407

Its been a while and the forums are getting quiet, so here's my update for the top 12 Sink or Swim;

1 Sesame Street - Pretty obvious now these guys are here to stay, a solid alliance with good leadership. A real contender for this world i'd say. SWIM

2 Fear The Beard - With all these name changes its hard to keep track, but a proven solid offensive alliance. Their DBP leaves little to be admired for such a strong alliance, but when the time comes I'm sure they will defend as well as they attack! Could they be the only real threat to SS at this time?! SWIM

3 Najistan - Good leadership & some very skilled players over there. Again their DBP leaves little to be desired, but they certainly have the ability to sink some LS nukes! I see this alliance here till the very end. SWIM

4 Isitaos Gods of War - Currently warring with this alliance so i'll be as impartial as possible... Any alliance with 2x Academies really makes me question the leadership, surely you would have been far better off creating one alliance, and eating everyone else? I'm not sure this alliance is up to the task should it face one of the bigger alliances. They have pruned some of our dead and inactive branches, but are struggling to take any active cities from us. Thanks for the growth in DBP! SINK

5 Unknown - As their name suggests, they are still relatively unknown to me. They rank 28th in overall alliance BP's. Did you guys get together yesterday? Apologies i'm not better informed about you, perhaps you will surprise me?! SINK

6 Reservoir Dogs - Proven fighters both offensively & defensively, my estimation is this alliance will end up merging! SWIM for now.

7 Shadow Legion - SL seem to have slowed their pace recently, could this spell trouble? I don't think so as they have outlived many peoples expectations. SWIM

8 THE BORG - Some great players among this team & a very tight knit bunch. We are yet to see the best from THE BORG. Without a doubt SWIM

9 Severed - My alliance, so again as impartial as i can be... Currently defending against the IGoW trio, incurred some losses due to inactivity & rage quitting. IGoW & its Academies are yet to see the best from us SWIM

10 Anonymous - Relatively Unknown, i mean Anonymous but their BP suggest they have the fight in them. Can they cut it in the core?! I'm not too sure. SINK

11 Reunited - These Dutchies probably have the best proximity to each other of all the rim alliances. All have played together in Dutch Sigma so they have good bonds. They talk the talk, i will enjoy seeing them walk the walk. I say SWIM

12 Shadow Demons - With big brother at their side, this alliance will swim around for a little while, but ultimately end up merging. SINK

Nice top 12! First in awhile :)

I like your alliance profile by the way.

DeletedUser

The BP problem is that maybe we had a merge??? :p
+rep ;) good one

DeletedUser32488

Nice review, I know about half of these alliances being in #8, judging by what you wrote about them it's very enlightening to learn about the unknown half :)