Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41959
  • Start date

DeletedUser11965

:D I don't betray people I know :p I've play with people from Milos's group from back 2 years ago

DeletedUser42407

Obviously sablestag is not a noob... He's running a top ranked alliance and he's running it well.

DeletedUser38223

to me it looks like a premade filled with gold spammers, not that its a bad thing ,, just not that hard to lead the start

DeletedUser32498

Is everyone going to discredit and criticize each others alliances? lol.

DeletedUser38223

yes , and we wont stop until everyones worked up and spamming the forum :p

DeletedUser30111

:D I don't betray people I know :p I've play with people from Milos's group from back 2 years ago

Not the point, you do betray people is the point, I was just using you as an example, I don't have a problem with you, but I know from previous experience that I wouldn't want to be in an alliance with ya

Isn't that what these forums are all about? ;)

^ This, so true

DeletedUser41934

This is my first top 12:
Sesame Street-Swim. They are managing to grow fast! They might even become out of reach soon enough.
Creepy Turtles-Float. I haven't heard anything about them. They are yet to prove themselves.
Reservoir Dogs-Swim. Well they are growing and seem to have a strong hold of their islands they might sink later on because of over crowding near the core
Shadow Legion-Swim. Not bad.
Trojan Death Punch-Float. They seem to be dong well.
Juggernaut-Sink. They had their fifteen minutes of fame.
The Watechers- Float. Well they did get into a war with several alliance. Too many maybe. But I do respect all the players in that alliance! And I do wish them all well :)
Celestial Guardians- Float. Only time will tell who will win O44.
Imperial Order- Sink. They don't have amazing bp. I might be wrong about this. I don't know if they will make it.
Wolfpack- Sink. I have no clue! :p
Venus Rimming Agency- Float. They are at war with a very good alliance for the dominance of O44.
HOC MARJORUM VIRTUS- Float. They seem to have good bp. Float for now.

Please don't hate :)

DeletedUser30111

The Watechers- Float. Well they did get into a war with several alliance. Too many maybe. But I do respect all the players in that alliance! And I do wish them all well :)

Who are the Watchers at war with?

DeletedUser42407

A lot of floats :). Im in ocean 44 and it seems like the top 5 alliances in my ocean are all against venus rimming agency and that includes me :p

DeletedUser22407

Yeah, I'm in O44 as well. Pretty much every major alliance there is against The Fat Ladies/Venus Rimming Agency. Maybe that means that they are just the best alliance in the ocean, :p

DeletedUser

A lot of floats :). Im in ocean 44 and it seems like the top 5 alliances in my ocean are all against venus rimming agency and that includes me :p
Who are you again?
Also I wouldn't say all are fighting us.
07t8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Since it's been a while and we've gone completely off topic, I'll post another:

1 Sesame Street - Still noobs
2 Creepy Turtles - Solid leadership and the best members from RR, these guys will swim well
3 Reservoir Dogs - Need to drop that nasty Pact with Shadow Legion and get it over with already, I'd pick them over SL to take over O45, but they are outnumbered in, so time will tell - swim for now
4 Shadow Legion - See above also swim for now
5 The Watchers - Fighting Reservoir Dogs already and spread over O45 and O55 surely they'll sink
6 Trojan Death Punch - Location, Location, Location. /May/ have done well if they had landed in another ocean, but they didn't. Between that and their spread I see them only treading water for a short while
7 Juggernaut - Been sinking since the end of bp
8 Imperial Order - Much better spread then TDP, will have to see how they fare in a real war swim for now
9 Venus Rimming Agency - Not a fan of the new name, but I see them swimming well for a while
10 HOC MARJORUM VIRTUS - Rim alliance, taking over O56, we'll probably be seeing this name for a while - swim
11 Celestial Guardians - Have taken a few hits from VRA already, I think they'll hold up for a bit, but sooner or later they'll sink, unfortunately
12 Wolfpack - Purportedly fighting VRA also, but with less solid leadership and less experience than CG, will swim for as VRA is focused on CG then they'll sink